Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499834 times)

« Reply #3540 on: October 23, 2006, 04:46:55 PM »
YESYESYESYESYES

I finally thought of a way to get revenge... but I need an accomplist. Here's how it works:

I would have the accomplist distract the targets (Friend 1 and Friend 2), then I push a giant garbage can into them. I would have the accomplist sit on the can so the targets couldn't get out, then while they can't move, I repediatly kick them in the head.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3541 on: October 23, 2006, 04:53:33 PM »
Or you could just get a barrel of hot tar and...

I don't think you should be speaking of that around here, Rob.

« Reply #3542 on: October 23, 2006, 09:03:55 PM »
About that thing with Bobby kinapping Deezer: I'm still looking for where Bobby may have written down his evil scheme. I'm gonna try his looking in his bachlor appartmant next...
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3543 on: October 24, 2006, 02:27:49 PM »
Fear not. I will give you a hand. It's always a pleasure to help out a fellow Rob.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3544 on: October 24, 2006, 02:58:41 PM »
YESYESYESYESYES

I finally thought of a way to get revenge... but I need an accomplist. Here's how it works:

I would have the accomplist distract the targets (Friend 1 and Friend 2), then I push a giant garbage can into them. I would have the accomplist sit on the can so the targets couldn't get out, then while they can't move, I repediatly kick them in the head.
Vid was right. I would also like to see proof. Not hear. See.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3545 on: October 24, 2006, 04:16:41 PM »
If anyone needs me, I'm busy organizing my Spanish notebook.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3546 on: October 24, 2006, 04:25:44 PM »
I need you!

For what?

To organize my Spanish notebook!

« Reply #3547 on: October 24, 2006, 04:39:11 PM »
-_-;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3548 on: October 24, 2006, 05:31:19 PM »
Vid was right. I would also like to see proof. Not hear. See.

There's a thing called sarcasm...
You actually beleived me?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:02:35 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #3549 on: October 25, 2006, 05:19:45 AM »
I sorta believed you. But now, I must get back to my breakfast.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3550 on: October 25, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »
I am going to anounce something, in a few days, I'm going to...... START A FANFIC! More details later in the day.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3551 on: October 25, 2006, 02:55:52 PM »
Yaaaaaay! *waves arms like Kermit*

« Reply #3552 on: October 25, 2006, 06:47:16 PM »
Aha!

I traveled to Bobby’s bachelor apartment to find Bobby’s plan in written form, or at least clues to what his plan might be. I traveled by plane to Bobby’s bachelor apartment somewhere in Winnipeg (we’re both Canadians). His apartment looks innocent enough when you get inside. It’s messy, dirty and filled with old taped episodes of The A Team just lying out in the open. However, I’ve fought before, sometimes in his  apartment. I knew that by pulling a certain book out his of bookcase in the living room, the bookcase would automatically push itself aside revealing Bobby’s secret. I walked into the living room, pulled out Little Women from the bookcase, and what do ya know? The secret passageway to Bobby’s secret laboratory opens up.

As I walked into the laboratory, I saw all sorts of papers, desks, computers, finished and un-finished inventions, such as ray-guns, mini tanks with their own artificial intelligence to fight someone and even walking Chainsaws! Trying not to be distracted with the sheer amount of gizmos and gadgets, I searched through the piles & piles of papers looking for what might be Bobby’s evil plan on paper. Eventually, I found a quaint desk with a single paper on it. It was beside Bobby’s Printer/Scanner/Copier combo. Apparently, the paper was addressed to Bobby’s henchmen (IE, the beginning of the paper read, “Dear faithful Employee,”), and I was reading the master copy. The paper talked about how there was a terminal inside Deezer’s Pizza that, when the proper keycard was swiped into it, opened a portal into the FF code. The paper said that Deezer had one of the two keycards that can be swiped into the terminal, the other one belonging to Megabyte. Remember that castle I said rose out of the ground? That castle was already there underground before Deezer’s Pizza, with employees already working underground, and it was a sly real estate working for Bobby that convinced Deezer to build his Pizzeria on top of Bobby’s underground castle. The plan was to elevate the castle so that Deezer’s Pizza would be on the top of the castle, kidnap Deezer, make him fork over the keycard, and use it to place a bomb in the FF code!.

If we don’t stop Bobby before he gets that keycard, the entire FF will be in danger! Oh yeah, and Deezer, too. I have a plan to invade Bobby’s castle, but it will require assistance. Who’s with me?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3553 on: October 26, 2006, 01:22:35 PM »
SushieBoy, Ready for battle!

On other news: more info on my fanfic! It's a completly original tale from the creative and demented mind of Kevin Ko.! With original characters like SushieBoy, Pink Lad, and others! It will have all the action, drama, suspence, romance, and comedy you deserve! All wrapped up in an easy to carry package! And don't worry, Kevin Ko. isn't like the other, cheap, old FF members who only post up one chapter, or two chapters *Eyes The Blue Toad, Saphira, Hyrulian, and Ludwig* We post ALL the chapters! Sound good? Well, it IS good! Oh, and one more thing, SushieBoy will have his 6th Anneversry tommorow!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3554 on: October 26, 2006, 01:28:11 PM »
CTOAN: With all you've said about guns, anything is possible, it seems (although I do not believe you own any type of real gun).

TPT: Yeah, that's my car.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print