Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499510 times)

« Reply #3555 on: October 26, 2006, 02:15:21 PM »
SushieBoy, Ready for battle!

Ah, exellent! We already have a troop! But one is not enough. We need more. I not forcing you all to join, but that'd sure be great.

Rob-bert, will you be joining us? You said it'd always be a pleasure to help a fellow Rob...
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3556 on: October 26, 2006, 04:26:17 PM »
Well, I think I'm all booked up for this week. In fact, I have an appointment in about five minutes. However, I do believe that The Chef wants to go, right The Chef?

Well yeah sure I'll... wait, what?

« Reply #3557 on: October 26, 2006, 08:17:25 PM »
*Puts down the chef as one of his soldiers*Don't worry, you return home safely no matter what.hopefullyBesides, you'll be doing a favor to your fellow members on the Fungi Forums. Don't you want to fight for your country against Bobby and rescue Deezer, or are you gonna make a fool out of yourself in front of everyone on the forum and chicken out, letting that Cold-hearted Bobby take control of the Fungi Forum and boss you around? Are you willing to put your freedom on the line and give in to Bobby!?!

Besides, you're being drafted, so it doesn't matter what you think.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 08:19:51 PM by Robert »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3558 on: October 27, 2006, 11:02:19 AM »
Crap. Now Rob's deserted me... Ah well. It wasn't his country anyway. It's mine, and I must fight for it.

« Reply #3559 on: October 27, 2006, 07:32:20 PM »
Great! I just need one more person in my ranks, and then we'll be ready to take on Bobby!

Btw, spoilers!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3560 on: October 28, 2006, 09:46:29 AM »
Bowser is really Mario's father.:O

« Reply #3561 on: October 28, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »
Robert, as a fellow member of the Fungi Forums and a member of Team Alpha(a good guy/girl organization), I will help in your plans to stop Bobby. I'll also try to rally together as many members of Team Alpha as I can.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3562 on: October 29, 2006, 07:05:23 PM »
Robert, as a fellow member of the Fungi Forums and a member of Team Alpha(a good guy/girl organization), I will help in your plans to stop Bobby. I'll also try to rally together as many members of Team Alpha as I can.

Ah, GiftedGirl, always fighting against Bobby. Because of all your hard work in previous bouts versus Bobby, you get promoted to lieutenant.

Okay! We've got 3 people. And according to GG, we'll be getting even more.

Team A will be devoted to stopping Bobby's evil plan, meaning they'll be going up the castle. It'll consist of Me, The Chef and half of GiftedGirl's army.

Team B will be devoted to rescuing Deezer from Bobby's underground Dungeon labyrinth. It will consist of GiftedGirl, SushieBoy and the other half of GiftedGirl's army.

Here's the plan: I'll take half of GG's army as well as the Chef. The Chef, you and the half of GG's army hide behind the rocks far away from the front door. I'll go up to the front door of Bobby's castle, dressed as a pizza delivery guy, and ring the doorbell. Bobby has a special camera that allows him to see and hear what the person at the door is doing, and he'll be able to speak with him via a video screen. I'll convince him one of his soldiers has ordered a pizza, and he'll let me in. When he does, there will most likely be some of Bobby's minions behind the front door, so we will have to act fast. I’ll use my laser to blow the door off its hinges. That’s the Chef’s cue to lead the army into the castle. Bobby’s minions will start to fight back, and that’s when we’ll break out into a violent fight scene against Bobby’s soldiers. We’ll win, and then we will go up the elevator to Bobby’s inner sanctum.

Team B, you’ll follow a similar strategy. SB, GG and GG’s army will go behind the castle, where there lurks a door leading to the Dungeon labyrinth where Deezer is being held captive. However, it is heavily guarded, so you can’t just waltz up there. GG and her army will stand at a distance far enough so no one can see them. SB, being speshal, will use his stealth skills and knock a guard unconscious, then steal and don his uniform. Making sure nobody sees him, SB will go over to where GG and her army are hiding, then bring them out to the door. SB will lie to one of the guards standing at the door and say that he found GG and her army ready to assault Bobby’s castle, and that he now has to put them in the Dungeon. The guard will open the door for you, allowing you to get in. Once you’re in, GG will lead a search party to find Deezer.

Now that I’ve said my plan, it’s time to get moving! Everyone in Team B, go initiate your plan. Everyone in team A, follow me!

(To be continued whenever I feel like it).

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3563 on: October 29, 2006, 07:59:11 PM »
Can I call upon my sidekick, Pink Lad? just in case?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3564 on: October 29, 2006, 08:46:37 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3565 on: October 29, 2006, 09:13:44 PM »
Can I call upon my sidekick, Pink Lad? just in case?

Sure, just make sure that he's as stealthy as you are.

GG, are you and your army in position? What about you, The Chef?

I'm walking up to the front door with a pizza in my hand. I hope this works...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3566 on: October 29, 2006, 09:45:24 PM »
I'll start the raid...... Tommorow, I gotta' go catch some z's. night everyone!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3567 on: October 30, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »
No! Inconceivable! It's only 7:49 pm!!1

*Mr.Melee eat a --()> [mayo jar] snack and feed a lucky --()> to MaxVance
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3568 on: October 30, 2006, 06:52:22 PM »
Me and my SPATULA are ready as ever, Robert.

« Reply #3569 on: October 30, 2006, 09:05:22 PM »
SPATULA? Did you have your caps lock on or something?

Offtopic: Have you seen those giant value menu meals at Taco Bell? They're grossly oversized. First, they take a hard shell taco. Then they wrap it in a soft shell taco. Then they wrap it in a blueberry pancake. Then they pour a layer of refried beans on it. Then they wrap it in another hard shell taco. Then they wrap it in a layer of cookie dough. Then they pour a layer of refried beans on it. Then they deep-fry it in 350 degree Farenheight (sp?) oil. Then they grill it. Then they wrap the thing in another soft shell taco, then they dump it in a tote bag full of salsa. That's what you get for $2.99 or whatever they price the stuff at.

I'm full! *dies*
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print