Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2500439 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3600 on: November 11, 2006, 06:07:21 AM »
Heh. Those aren't stickers compared to Linkboy's DS. I still complain about it every time I see it. But yeah, stickers on a DS are a big no, unless it's a sticker that shows ownership to you.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3601 on: November 11, 2006, 06:41:58 AM »
When I was younger, my mom said if I took my GBASP out at Wal*Mart, they'd hafta put one of those tacky smiley stickers on it to show it's already been paid for. XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3602 on: November 11, 2006, 01:09:01 PM »
Anyone notice how the mushrooms on the forum index are bigger now?

« Reply #3603 on: November 11, 2006, 03:34:57 PM »
Apparently, not me.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3604 on: November 11, 2006, 04:50:34 PM »
OMG THEY'RE HUMONGO!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3605 on: November 11, 2006, 06:39:12 PM »
I'm making a post

...or am I?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3606 on: November 11, 2006, 06:50:28 PM »
Yes, you are. *sees someone coming* Ohno, it's the Snow Miser!

Snow Miser: I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Miser,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

Chorus: He's Mister White Christmas
He's Mister Snow

Snow Miser: That's right!

Chorus: He's Mister Icicle
He's Mister Ten Below

Snow Miser: Friends call me Snow Miser,
Whatever I touch

Chorus: He's too much!

Snow Miser: I never want to know a day
That's over forty degrees
I'd rather have it thirty,
Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

Chorus: He's Mister White Christmas
He's Mister Snow

Snow Miser: That's right!

Chorus: He's Mister Icicle
He's Mister Ten Below

Snow Miser: Friends call me Snow Miser,
Whatever I touch
...too much.

Everybody: Too Much!

Geesh, he's been following me all over the place lately. Don't worry, I'll find a way to get rid of him before the new year, Alpha's honor.

« Reply #3607 on: November 11, 2006, 11:22:17 PM »
When I was younger, my mom said if I took my GBASP out at Wal*Mart, they'd hafta put one of those tacky smiley stickers on it to show it's already been paid for. XP

Pardon my ranting, but GBA's have only been out for a few years (since 2001, I believe..), and GBA SP's not long after that, so saying that when you were younger usually applies to gaps of almost a decade, not a couple of years. [/ranting]

Now that that's out of the way, I hope to get a new job soon, away from Walmart. FAR away..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3608 on: November 12, 2006, 12:28:05 AM »
You know what makes me feel old?  Radio Disney's 10th anniversary.  I remember listening to that station for the first time within a month of its existence.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3609 on: November 12, 2006, 07:42:01 AM »
Pardon my ranting, but GBA's have only been out for a few years (since 2001, I believe..), and GBA SP's not long after that, so saying that when you were younger usually applies to gaps of almost a decade, not a couple of years. [/ranting]

I should have said a little younger, huh? ^^;

« Reply #3610 on: November 12, 2006, 07:07:01 PM »
Pointlessness, much?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3611 on: November 12, 2006, 08:16:52 PM »
Yeah.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3612 on: November 12, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »
I'd post the lyrics to Heat Miser's song, but I can't remember some of the words. :(

« Reply #3613 on: November 12, 2006, 11:37:33 PM »
*beep* I'm trying to *beep* talk without this *beep* cellphone *beeeeeep* Hey! Where'd my phone call go?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3614 on: November 13, 2006, 06:14:15 AM »
It ran away. :3

Print