Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499460 times)

« Reply #3930 on: December 25, 2006, 06:18:06 PM »
No. *shifty eyes* *shift shift shift*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3931 on: December 25, 2006, 06:35:31 PM »
Onoes! Not another Eon 8!
http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #3932 on: December 25, 2006, 07:15:59 PM »
I suggest you watch other movies besides Cars for the following month.

I've decided to at least TRY to take your advice by watching a non-Cars movie at the moment... Finding Nemo! :D There's no danger of falling in love with my favorite character from Finding Nemo, because my fave fishy is a girl! XD

My fave Finding Nemo character is Dory, btw.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3933 on: December 26, 2006, 12:26:53 PM »
Now let's hope you don't start referencing that movie every 2 minutes.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3934 on: December 26, 2006, 12:33:31 PM »
*Takes a bite of a barbecued rib.*

Ugh, this tastes like Frank Bennett!  (movie reference)
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3935 on: December 26, 2006, 03:40:03 PM »
I learned that bras cause pain to wearers and others. My mom had got done watching her new X-Men 3 DVD and Dad told me about all the Stan Lee cameos. I was considering doing something like that for the comics I don't star in, it'd be like a "Find me and I'll draw you a picture!" kind of thing. Dad said "It's like Where's Waldo, except it's Where's Dodo." I started playfully hitting at him with my bra and I actually hit him(on accident, of course). Conclusion: Bras are evil.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3936 on: December 26, 2006, 04:03:12 PM »
Your mother watches her own X-Men DVDs? Man, you have one cool mother.

« Reply #3937 on: December 26, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »
It's not cool, I swear. I don't think it's the movie she's interested in, I think it's a certain Hugh person of the Jackman variety.

I've decided to at least TRY to take your advice by watching a non-Cars movie at the moment... Finding Nemo! :D There's no danger of falling in love with my favorite character from Finding Nemo, because my fave fishy is a girl! XD

I failed. T_T

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3938 on: December 26, 2006, 08:34:47 PM »
When I first saw the name "Hugh," I thought your mom was in love with Hugh Neutron from Jimmy Neutron.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3939 on: December 26, 2006, 09:11:01 PM »
Don't worry, I got a plan, we just dress in black, take a bat, and destroy Pixar's headquarters!!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3940 on: December 26, 2006, 10:31:51 PM »
Don't worry, I got a plan, we just dress in black, take a bat, and destroy Pixar's headquarters!!!

Does that mean I have to wear my little black dress?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3941 on: December 27, 2006, 12:26:21 AM »
Yes. Mua ha ha ha ha ha!

I guess no one got my movie reference back there.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3942 on: December 27, 2006, 07:02:09 AM »
I learned that bras cause pain to wearers and others. My mom had got done watching her new X-Men 3 DVD and Dad told me about all the Stan Lee cameos. I was considering doing something like that for the comics I don't star in, it'd be like a "Find me and I'll draw you a picture!" kind of thing. Dad said "It's like Where's Waldo, except it's Where's Dodo." I started playfully hitting at him with my bra and I actually hit him(on accident, of course). Conclusion: Bras are evil.

I hope you at least weren't wearing the bra at that particular moment.

« Reply #3943 on: December 27, 2006, 08:16:40 AM »

No! I love Pixar! Plus, people could get hurt!

I hope you at least weren't wearing the bra at that particular moment.

Don't worry, I wasn't.

« Reply #3944 on: December 27, 2006, 10:03:19 AM »

YES.
Pixar = Stuff for little kids
Stuff for little kids = Annoying
Annoying = Bad
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print