Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2500067 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4381 on: February 21, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »
Wham Bam Rock.

Him, Marx, Heavy Lobster and the Computer Virus were the best bosses in Kirby Super Star.

« Reply #4382 on: February 21, 2007, 08:48:50 PM »
SushieBoy, may I ask what this "Mugen" game is? From what I've gathered, it's a 2-D fighter where you can make your own characters. Could comebody tell me more? I'm quite interested in it...
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4383 on: February 21, 2007, 08:56:31 PM »
Him, Marx, Heavy Lobster and the Computer Virus were the best bosses in Kirby Super Star.

Marx and Heavy Lobster were cool. The Computer Virus had different versions, which was pretty cool. I liked the Star Chariot stages, because blowing stuff up in space is always fun.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4384 on: February 22, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »
Best non-Parodious Gradius parody ever.

SushieBoy, may I ask what this "Mugen" game is? From what I've gathered, it's a 2-D fighter where you can make your own characters. Could comebody tell me more? I'm quite interested in it...

It's a 2D fighting game engine based on such gems as Street Fighter. You can code you own characters for it, but seeing is how half the people who get into the MUGEN scene are complete novices, their characters end up coming out cheap, overpowered and untrue to whoever the character is supposed to be. Some actually stand out though, such as ShinRyoga's Super Mario character.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4385 on: February 22, 2007, 02:34:04 PM »
These aren't half bad, just the the AI is so brutal...

PS: Anyone notice the Homer's moves are based alot from Iori from King Of Fighters? These charcters can be really unfair, Like Marvin The Martian, others, really stupid, like Dopefish.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #4386 on: February 22, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »
Best non-Parodious Gradius parody ever.

It's a 2D fighting game engine based on such gems as Street Fighter. You can code you own characters for it, but seeing is how half the people who get into the MUGEN scene are complete novices, their characters end up coming out cheap, overpowered and untrue to whoever the character is supposed to be. Some actually stand out though, such as ShinRyoga's Super Mario character.

Interesting... is there anywhere I can find more information about the game (appropriate, of course)?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4387 on: February 22, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »
There's a few sites centered around the MUGEN scene, but I kind of forgot what they were. Try the Wikipedia article...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUGEN

« Reply #4388 on: February 24, 2007, 08:05:18 AM »
Hey guys, my computer died. T_T I'm using my mom's work computer now, you can see how desperate I am. XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4389 on: February 24, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
Are you going to set up a funeral? I wouldn't come anyway.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #4390 on: February 24, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »
hai guyz wats goin on in dis topic?

Well besides the fact that it's a completely cheap way to inflate your post count. Desu.

My latest MySpace buddy is a loli. Should I be worried?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #4391 on: February 24, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »
What's a loli?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4392 on: February 24, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »
A miniature lolipop. A loolipoop is an abnormally large lolipop.
every

« Reply #4393 on: February 24, 2007, 07:27:16 PM »
My latest MySpace buddy is a loli. Should I be worried?

Yes.

There are there are three main usergroups in Myspace. They are:
 - Lolis/Child Molsters: 33%
 - Internet N00bs: 55%
 - Web Addicts: 11%
The other 1%? That's the "normal people" group.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #4394 on: February 24, 2007, 08:40:59 PM »
Don't forget goths and emos.

Print