Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499169 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5985 on: October 12, 2007, 10:58:54 PM »
I just watched Salad Fingers again, after a long period of not watching Salad Fingers. That'd actually make a good Halloween costume...I'd ask for rusty spoons instead of candy! Genius!
every

« Reply #5986 on: October 12, 2007, 11:23:25 PM »
Ever wonder why there's only one female smurf?

Actually, she isn't a Smurf. Gargamel made her with magic , and then the regular Smurfs let her into their village.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5987 on: October 13, 2007, 10:12:58 AM »
I just watched Salad Fingers again, after a long period of not watching Salad Fingers. That'd actually make a good Halloween costume...I'd ask for rusty spoons instead of candy! Genius!
That thing is freaky, man. Which reminds me...

Weirdest things I've ever seen (all incomplete--never made it through a complete screening for various reasons):

-Monkeybone
-An episode of Saul of the Molemen
-Some other third thing I forgot but will probably remember later
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5988 on: October 13, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »
400 PAGES!!!
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5989 on: October 13, 2007, 01:01:47 PM »
WOW!

I just finished playing the SNES version of Mario is Missing! It's amazing!!!(sarcasm intended) When you fight Bowser, you can't get hit by him!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #5990 on: October 13, 2007, 01:38:07 PM »
*Throws Confetti in the air* W00t! 400 pages of random crap! To celebrate, here's a blast from the past:

This is a topic where we either say pointless thing or put pictures of pointless stuff (example: unsharpened pencils). OK? OK.

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5991 on: October 13, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #5992 on: October 13, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
One time my sister said "Hey, let's go to herpes and get some hamburgers."
"it's always the present"

« Reply #5993 on: October 14, 2007, 12:09:30 AM »
-An episode of Saul of the Molemen

I now officially hate you for giving that show ratings.

Also, I am the most polite, selfless, charasmatic, genorous, caring, intelligent and wonderful person I've ever met. This is why I keep to myself and have very few IRL friends. No one is really worthy of being around me. I spend my days sitting on a King's Throne and looking over a bunch of people because I rule like that.

No which one of us will be able to snatch the 6000th post? Think of it like a Smash Ball, albeit none of us will be able to KO each other.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5994 on: October 14, 2007, 08:29:43 AM »
Are you Maddox's son or related to him in some way, Mr. Wiggles?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5995 on: October 14, 2007, 12:40:39 PM »
I now officially hate you for giving that show ratings.
It wasn't on purpose! I was flipping, and Adult Swim went past, and once I started... well, it was physically impossible to stop (until the balls jokes started up).

Oh, and I just remembered what the third screwed-up thing was: Reanimated. And now they've got a show based on it...

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5996 on: October 14, 2007, 02:42:22 PM »

« Reply #5997 on: October 14, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »
Are you Maddox's son or related to him in some way, Mr. Wiggles?

No, but the rantings and writings of angry manly men are some of my biggest influences in life.

We'll know for sure once Maury accepts my plead to be on his show.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5998 on: October 14, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
RAmen

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5999 on: October 15, 2007, 03:12:04 PM »
Something very important is about to happen...
every

Print