Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499171 times)

« Reply #10020 on: September 08, 2009, 02:11:39 PM »
A drunk driver and a transport trucker simultaneously smash into a woman's car while she was waiting at a red light, killing her instantly. Who was at fault for the accident?

The woman. What was she, a woman, doing behind the wheel of a car?!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10021 on: September 08, 2009, 02:59:33 PM »
You know, to be fair, that woman asking questions at the end of the video was kind of dumb.

"To the gentleman in the glasses that hates women, I want to know if he's ever had a date or if he's ever been with anybody." [as if his position would be correct if there were women stupid enough to date him, which there most certainly are]
"I don't hate women."
"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTION YOU PIG TAKE YOUR GLASSES OFF"
"Women line up to date me."
"Well, I would be at the end of that line."

He's wrong (though I severely doubt he's being serious in the first place), but he definitely won that argument.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:01:17 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10022 on: September 08, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »
"Well, I would be at the end of that line."

That was the dumbest part for me, because to say she's at the end of the line is to imply that she's in the line at all.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #10023 on: September 08, 2009, 11:33:41 PM »
Exactly!
That part like threw off her whole lashing out at him.

And he did put her on hush mode, aha.
He's still a ******, though.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #10024 on: September 10, 2009, 01:57:50 AM »
By the way, guys, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10025 on: September 10, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
Never have, never will.

Confusing/cool SMB hack.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #10026 on: September 10, 2009, 09:07:35 PM »
It couldn't be terribly difficult unless you constantly backtrack for coins and the like.

On a completely unrelated note, I've found myself in ten to fifteen years' time from now. Along with bearing a passing resemblance to myself, his embarrassing mannerisms, rambling apologetic rants and general unawareness of his immediate surroundings all mirror my characteristics uncannily.

Who else here is certain of their future embodiment? We already know that Turtlekid is Bill O'Reilly and Glorb is Ron Jeremy...

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10027 on: September 10, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »
If I can lose some weight, I'll be this guy.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #10028 on: September 10, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #10029 on: September 10, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »
LOL, ELDER ABUSE

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #10030 on: September 11, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »
That's probably the most clever thing I've witnessed all week.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10031 on: September 11, 2009, 05:55:20 AM »
http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=341958390.wma

My rendition of Rainbow Mario complete with speed-up and power-down sound effect at the end. Also threw in a little "trill," I guess it'd be called in the beginning for a little "zest." Please take a moment to listen to it! It's just about perfect! Finally got the harp part, FINALLY. (Oh, my microphone used to record this requires you to scream into it to pick up sound, so you're most likely gonna have to crank the crap out of your speakers.)

It does sound like it's slow in the first two measures-- it is because when I was recording the first bit, I almost forgot which notes to hit, so I had slowed down by a fraction of second, it seems, but I held onto it, so I thought, "Okay, I'm doing good... I don't want to record this single part for the 50th time."

After that, it straightens out and is fine. Yamaha DGX-200 was used for this. Used a steel drum, also.

Sorry, you'll have to download it to listen to it...unless someone can refer me to a hosting site that the URL takes you directly to the song.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:21:22 AM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10032 on: September 11, 2009, 06:59:33 AM »
Who else here is certain of their future embodiment? We already know that Turtlekid is Bill O'Reilly and Glorb is Ron Jeremy...
Well, I saw that picture of J.D. Salinger the other day for the first time, and I was disturbed to discover that, at age 32, he looked exactly like this kid at my school.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #10033 on: September 11, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »
I think Turtlekid is more of a Sean Hannity than a Bill O'Reilly. But they're equally horribly ignorant and annoying so it doesn't really matter.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #10034 on: September 11, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »

Print