Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2499227 times)

« Reply #10125 on: October 09, 2009, 02:45:03 PM »
My main beef with Blue Shells is that the computers always launbch them with such timing as to hit you right as you pass through an item box, thus eliminating your item and your lead in the race. Bluurghh.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10126 on: October 09, 2009, 05:53:22 PM »
My main beef with Blue Shells is that they exist they can't be countered.  By anything.  Essentially, if you're in First, you have no way of dodging the thing except giving up your placing in the race/

Also, chances are, if one is placing badly enough to have a Blue Shell in the first place, he's not going to gain anything from taking out the player in First unless he's a sadist.  Or has a grudge.  Basically, the game punishes someone for having enough skill to get in First place (of course, with Bullet Bills and Mega Mushrooms, it doesn't take much skill to do that, either).

[/rant]
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10127 on: October 09, 2009, 06:36:02 PM »
Anyone else ever seen Palm Beach Story? Toto is totally Waluigi.

It doesn't come across as well in pictures as it does in the movie. Go watch it.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #10128 on: October 09, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »
Oh my god, that's a great capture. Totally captures the sleazy personality. I foresee it will be copied with a hundred different captions.
So, I lost.

But then I lost to the "what in god's name are they thinking" to this article saying Playboy is going to feature Marge Simpson on the cover of its magazine next month.

Then I lost again when I wondered why they didn't pick some other cartoon character that would have been a better fit for its material. I just can't see what they see in Marge.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:08:48 AM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10129 on: October 10, 2009, 05:27:59 AM »
Well, they got BloodRayne and the chick from Space Ultima to be in one issue, so uh yeah.
every

« Reply #10130 on: October 10, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »
I will not rest until Princess Peach graces the cover of that fine, upstanding publication.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10131 on: October 10, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »
I'd thought that had already happened, considering how many times she's been depicted fairly provocatively in the series, as well as the fact that I don't really think that show's as popular as it used to be.

Princess Peach graces the cover of that fine, upstanding publication.
I was going to say that you can just hit up SigurdHosenfeld's gallery for that, but I just got this sudden urge to play the world's highest-rated handheld game.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #10132 on: October 10, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
I was considering giving you a high-five for that reference, but I'd rather you wash your hands first.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 08:27:48 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #10133 on: October 10, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #10134 on: October 11, 2009, 11:13:37 AM »

No [dukar].

« Reply #10135 on: October 11, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
Gack! I don't want to ever see that again [Especially because I'm a fellow Simpsons Fan].
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

« Reply #10136 on: October 11, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »
Post that in "You Freak Out, You Lose", pronto.
I lost...

Given the simple cover, I think it'd be easy to Photoshop other characters there. Or paste Gary Busey's head over it. Either way.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:01:26 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #10137 on: October 12, 2009, 04:39:15 AM »
What the heck?! I mean seriously, what the heck!?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10138 on: October 12, 2009, 09:20:16 AM »
Tracy Morgan is cool.

Also Holy Crap I don't remember the original Yu-Gi-Oh having such a badass theme song.
every

« Reply #10139 on: October 12, 2009, 09:38:27 AM »
What the heck?! I mean seriously, what the heck!?

Can't be any more dangerous than the wrist strap if not used correctly...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print