Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 329163 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2006, 05:12:25 PM »
Can you even change the font size in your signature?

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2006, 12:57:28 PM »
I know I've posted at least once already in this topic, but I'm not going to be posting much here for a long time.. My grandma has come to visit, and I'm moving into an apartment.

I move out on my own later this week (for the first time in my life). I have a friend from Walmart that lives around the corner, and my fiancee should be over pretty often.

Sadly, that means I probably won't have any kind of Internet for awhile. I may have to put any game buying on hold until I am settled in my new place, and I make sure I have enough money to stay in my new place.

This will be one of the first places I post after I am all settled and what-not.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »
Good luck with that.

I'm moving to Seattle, tomorrow. I won't see you all for a whopping three days!
Just kidding. It's actually a FBLA competition.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 11:32:47 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2006, 11:24:34 PM »
I know I'm still reletivily new here, but in case anyone cares (which I highly doubt) I'll be gone untill about nextThursday or Wednesday on vacation.

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2006, 03:38:49 PM »
I care. :)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2006, 04:02:28 PM »
(~Luke Skywalker)

;P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2006, 04:05:50 PM »
...XD

That reminds me of this photoshopped screen shot of a Star Wars IV with quote bubbles. I think it was in the L33T PIX PLZ topic. I loved that... ^__________^

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2006, 05:07:14 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2006, 07:27:30 PM »
That's great! That's how I feel when my team let's me down.
"Crappy Team"

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2006, 08:08:38 PM »
How insightful.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2006, 09:12:43 AM »
I'm in Seattle now. No sign of the elusive Watoad.

« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2006, 12:40:53 PM »
Dear TMK'rs and FF'rs,

Yes, I'm ACTUALLY going somewhere far far away...
The Phillipines, where I was born. ANother piece of the puzzle, huh? Anyway, on the 21st of April, I would be gone for two whole weeks. Sadly, most people don't have computers there, let alone internet. The best they got is those WIndows 95 ones. But, I'll be in the sandy beaches of the thousand islands and in the studio of Eat Bulaga, the hottest show in the Phillipines. When I come back, I'll post pictures and video footage. You may want to learn some tagalog, because I'm so lazy to add captions to the non-filipino people. SO, the packing starts today, and its pretty early. I may not even visit the forums until two weeks after the end of the trip. So, just an early reminder...
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2006, 02:59:42 PM »
Okay. See you when you get back, dude! I want to visit the Phillipines someday. My sister and her husband went for their anniversery once.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2006, 09:52:15 PM »
*sniff* Saddly... This Is My Last Post In These Fourms... You May Once Of Twice See Me Ramble About, But... Well, It's Just That I Needed To Move On, Find New Things To Do... Ect... Ect... Ect... Ok.

You May Know Me As The One Who Sat On That Guy...
Or... You May Know Me As...
A Hero...

Bye!
Wheee...

« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2006, 10:01:53 PM »
Awww, sorry to see you go. See you around, Masher!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print