Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 330635 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #405 on: July 06, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »
Hmm, I haven't said much concerning all of this. Well, bye OrangeYoshi. You were a pretty cool dude. Of course, I hate the drama so I'm glad that's over.

« Reply #406 on: July 07, 2007, 05:22:13 PM »
Buh bye PaperLuigi :( I'll miss you. I thought you were pretty cool and contributed nicely here. ;_; Another good member (in my eyes...e.g. Khold) is leaving.

Speaking of, has anyone heard from Khold in a while? Last time I heard from her was when she and I played Animal Crossing DS together, well over a year ago.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #407 on: July 08, 2007, 09:38:02 AM »
I'm going to be leaving in a few hours to go to my college orientation in New York. I probably won't be back until Tuesday night or Wednesday.

« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »
I haven't heard from Khold...in forever. The last I heard of her was right before she left. We also spoke for a while and she said she was going to help me with my Nintendo :\. I haven't heard from her in AGES.

See you later, NE89.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #409 on: August 02, 2007, 08:07:20 PM »
Now, I know I haven't been around so much lately, because I am under attack by viruses in my computer, but I'll still be around a bit when I can.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2007, 09:11:24 PM »
SushieBoy, let me help you.

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #411 on: August 03, 2007, 12:40:46 PM »
Unless I can access the Internet from the hotel room, in about a week, I'll be gone for 4 days for Wizard World Chicago.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #412 on: August 20, 2007, 02:55:58 PM »
I'm not leaving here. I am leaving the chartroom for a bit. I'm having a bit of trouble with my laptop...I cannot seem to get Trillian to work, the Java version won't connect, and I don't wish to pay for mIRC. I am not sure what the problem is, but I am trying to work it out.

If anyone could supply me with the technical help, I would greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: the Java error is telling me that the software is causing a connection abort. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:29:05 PM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #413 on: August 20, 2007, 03:36:47 PM »
Koopaslaya, you don't have to pay for mIRC, nobody does.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #414 on: August 20, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
Yes he does. Didn't you read the agreement when you installed mIRC?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #415 on: August 20, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »
I use Pidgin instead of Trillian now for all IM and IRC communication.
In any case, have you checked your antivirus/firewall settings?  For instance, I know McAfee blocks the IRC ports by default, making it look like all IRC programs are broken.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #416 on: August 20, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »
Yeah, I don't see anything out of the ordinary that is not on my desktop computer. Oh well, I'll have to just wait until my Dell ships.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #417 on: August 21, 2007, 11:02:18 PM »
Today was the first day of school for me, so I expect I won't be around as often.  Maybe some weekends.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #418 on: August 28, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »
WHAT? PaperLuigi's leaving? 'starts pouting'

« Reply #419 on: August 28, 2007, 06:31:56 PM »
What are you talking about?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print