Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 330582 times)

« Reply #570 on: July 17, 2008, 10:44:36 AM »
Good luck with moving! It sucks. I've moved twice in the last year. Same city, although still pretty hectic as it was during the last months of school and we were just getting settled in the other house.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #571 on: July 17, 2008, 04:35:35 PM »
Where exactly in Alabama will you be? You may replace GiftedGirl as the closest FF member to me.
Prattville.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #572 on: July 18, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »
You are going to be about 262 miles away from me. Anyway, good luck with searching for a house and moving there as quickly as you will.

For the curious, GG lives 183 miles away from me. You don't want to know how I got that information.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #573 on: July 18, 2008, 01:18:13 AM »
...I don't want to know how you got that information.

"I can go about my business."
You can go about your business... Move along, move along.

I'll
be gone all of Saturday, and leaving on Sunday for a week to volunteer as a tech-man at my church's summer camp for middle school to high school.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #574 on: July 19, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »
Guess that screws our Pokemon Trade for another 7 days... but there are worse ways to spend your week.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #575 on: July 20, 2008, 07:53:57 AM »
Good luck with moving, Luigison.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #576 on: July 22, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »
We made an offer on a house Monday and will be closing on it on Aug. 31st.  I still have two flights and two cross country driving trips planned. 

We haven't had an offer on our house in California or found out exactly when our household goods or my wife will be moving. 

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #577 on: July 26, 2008, 09:22:30 AM »
I'm leaving for a week-long vacation. Bye!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #578 on: July 28, 2008, 06:16:55 AM »
Have fun on your (now five day-long) vacation!

« Reply #579 on: July 29, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
I'm going to be gone Friday-Monday (four days) this weekend. My sister's birthday is on the 12th and we're going to go see her this weekend since that is when everybody has time.

My aunt, and her new husband and I are going to go to Indiana to pick up his son (his son was in my wedding, and I've met him previously. He's a cool kid). I'm not sure when I'll be near a computer this weekend, but if I am this'll be one fo the websites that I visit.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #580 on: August 09, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »
I'm coming back on the twelfth from a beach house.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2008, 06:33:32 AM »
I'm going away on vacation until the 22, so I won't be posting at all.
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #582 on: August 18, 2008, 08:13:37 AM »
going to college.  see you in a few days, bye.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #583 on: August 18, 2008, 12:54:15 PM »
See you in a while, Zarkanthesmasher and Markio.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2008, 08:50:16 PM »
Well, I'll be gone this weekend on a short but long awaited and looked forward to vacation.  I should be back Tuesday.

Another long weekend vacation for Labor Day... this time I'm going camping!  I'm leaving today and I should be back Monday.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 06:34:31 AM by Turtlekid1 »

Print