Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 331470 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #885 on: September 05, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »
That was sudden... well, I guess leave if you must but show up when you can.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #886 on: September 06, 2009, 02:19:55 AM »
I wish you well on your future endeavers.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #887 on: September 06, 2009, 11:51:04 PM »
BP.. has.. gone?

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #888 on: September 07, 2009, 01:17:38 AM »
Seems like a lot of people are leaving the Fungi Forums... Sorry that I'm late in saying this, but goodbye, nensondubios. Take care and I hope your mom gets well soon.

See you around, BP. Your artwork still rocks regardless of how many responses you may get. :) Take care and try to drop by every now and then.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #889 on: September 07, 2009, 03:25:08 PM »
I don't feel like I'm getting much out of being here, so I'm going to just get out of here. I'll most probably be back but I'll try to keep away for a while.

"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #890 on: September 07, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »
What? Bird Person leaving? I would've never thought that would happen! If you want to leave, that's fine, but the entire Fungi Forum community and I will miss all of your funny posts and great artwork! Try to come back on every now and then.

In other news:

I start school tomorrow, so I won't be on as often as before. This also means that I won't have much time to make videos, sorry.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #891 on: September 08, 2009, 07:22:10 AM »
I thought schools usually started at pretty different times across the nation, but I guess it's unified enough that the 8th is the day for most... Like me.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #892 on: September 16, 2009, 09:10:58 PM »
My son has finally come home from the hospital and I've started a second job which requires me to get up before the sun rises Monday through Thursday. With the two of these events, I may have little time to come to the FF.

This does not mean I will be completely gone from the FF, but I know for sure that I won't be able to pop in here but at least once a week.

If anything, I'll pop in to let you know I'm alive. XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #893 on: September 16, 2009, 10:09:34 PM »
Good luck in everything Toad! Glad that your son is okay. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #894 on: September 17, 2009, 02:07:33 PM »
Grats on netting the second job, Toad. I'm going to look forward to weekly updates from you.
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #895 on: September 18, 2009, 07:42:36 AM »
INCOME GET.

Awesome stuff, Toad, awesome stuff.

Son's out of the hospital! Even better.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #896 on: September 18, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
That's great to hear, Toad. Have a good one out there!

By the way, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to state that I would never leave this forum without issuing some sort of farewell here. If I ever inexplicably disappear from the face of Fungi Forums for over a week a two without so much as logging on, assume me dead, banned, or comatose in an Argentinian hospice.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #897 on: September 18, 2009, 04:28:14 PM »
I'm going to Washington D.C. this Monday and may or may not have access to the internet.

Just thought I'd say that now before I forget.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #898 on: September 18, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:17:19 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #899 on: September 19, 2009, 03:13:42 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print