Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 329142 times)

« Reply #360 on: May 22, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
I think I'm going to leave the site because I'm sick and tired of getting a degrading CT everytime I mess up. Look, I'm sorry I don't know what a "san" is; mabey this wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get a CT for every mistake I make. "n00b defender, backseat backseat moderator moderator" and "Baka-San" are all CTs I've held for one mistake or another. How come people like Sushie Boy and The Chef get to keep their's no matter what they do? I just don't understand why I'm always getting picked on. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, and I'll fix it, I swear. Just anything to stop this, 'cause I feel like I can't write anything anymore without getting a new CT.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:26:20 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #361 on: May 22, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »
You're leaving over something as frivolous as a CT? Lighten up, man.

« Reply #362 on: May 22, 2007, 05:34:58 PM »
No dude, it's just I get one every time I do something, like defend a n00b, or explain to someone that they don't make the rules, or for something pointless, like, not knowing what san means.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 05:42:21 PM by PaperLuigi »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #363 on: May 22, 2007, 06:03:56 PM »
..... I have a CT? I never noticed! Oh wait...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #364 on: May 22, 2007, 06:18:01 PM »
Whoops. Forgot about that.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #365 on: May 22, 2007, 11:00:13 PM »
LOL First off, I have no idea what a CT is.... and second off, PaperLuigi, I laugh at you because you just need to stick up for yourself, dude. Seriously, every single person will try and bullcrap you here if you let your guard down (which is a saddening thing to have to keep up with on an internet forum) but there are people who are just out to get people and they see you as an easy target and try and say the dumbest crap just to work you over.... well now that I think about it I'm kinda saying Sapphira's sig, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something" but in an extremely mean way because that's how I am on here: Straight up and to the point is the way to go!

If you got a problem with someone, fire right back because being nice (on this forum a bit more) will get you noooooooowhere. For all the people bugging PaperLuigi I'd say some subco---I mean sub-par things, but for PaperLuigi I say duuuuuuuuuuuuude just speak your mind, let it out, and say whatchya want. You don't have to be overly-overly-overly nice to everyone.
Formerly quite reasonable.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #366 on: May 23, 2007, 01:11:52 PM »
It would probably involve some use of swearing and other inappropriate junk, you don't want to ban the guy, you know.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #367 on: May 23, 2007, 03:17:48 PM »
You should be thankful you always get a new CT. I wanted one for months and finally got one this week!

Besides... the mods do say in the mailbag disclaimer: "Do not be offended if we poke fun at you. We're just trying to create a more humorous experience for the readers," or something like that.

« Reply #368 on: May 23, 2007, 04:18:37 PM »
LOL First off, I have no idea what a CT is.... and second off, PaperLuigi, I laugh at you because you just need to stick up for yourself, dude. Seriously, every single person will try and bullcrap you here if you let your guard down (which is a saddening thing to have to keep up with on an internet forum) but there are people who are just out to get people and they see you as an easy target and try and say the dumbest crap just to work you over.... well now that I think about it I'm kinda saying Sapphira's sig, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something" but in an extremely mean way because that's how I am on here: Straight up and to the point is the way to go!

If you got a problem with someone, fire right back because being nice (on this forum a bit more) will get you noooooooowhere. For all the people bugging PaperLuigi I'd say some subco---I mean sub-par things, but for PaperLuigi I say duuuuuuuuuuuuude just speak your mind, let it out, and say whatchya want. You don't have to be overly-overly-overly nice to everyone.

Thanks man. :)

Anway, I'm not very happy that I've had 6 different CT's in the last 2 months only because 2 of them were cool, and the other four were degrading (BTW, I'm talking to you Area 64). It's fine if they poke fun at me, it's just I've been the butt of most of the degrading CTs lately. Sure, Max has MaxPansy and Yoshi 1-Up is captain obvious, but I've had n00b defender, permanently dumb, backseat backseat moderator moderator and baka-san with little time in between each one. I tried to laugh about it, but then I got another CT with "stupid/dumb" in the title. I'm just glad I don't have to look at the title everytime I log in now.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 04:24:15 PM by PaperLuigi »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #369 on: May 23, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »
LD is soon going to have the degrading CT Loser Dude.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #370 on: May 23, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »
If you got a problem with someone, fire right back because being nice (on this forum a bit more) will get you noooooooowhere.

Of course, not being nice didn't exactly help in the case of Game Over, Nintendo Bros, or cantthinkofaname.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #371 on: May 23, 2007, 06:28:45 PM »
PaperLuigi, maybe it's because sometimes you make a big deal out of things that really aren't that much of a big deal. Custom titles, for example. Just saying. No offense or anything.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #372 on: May 23, 2007, 06:31:55 PM »
Anyone remember Wii? You know, that member who thought Bowser was a Kappa? He fired back, and it got him to the banned pile! Trainman, your solution just doesn't seem right, how do you espect someone will respect and be nice to you when you go and treat them like trash? PL would just be turning into who ever the person is bugging him.

« Reply #373 on: May 23, 2007, 07:13:09 PM »
PaperLuigi, maybe it's because sometimes you make a big deal out of things that really aren't that much of a big deal. Custom titles, for example. Just saying. No offense or anything.

What do you mean I make a huge deal out of everything?! I'm not making a huge deal!  :)

Haha, just kidding. I got those CTs for.......let's see, the first one, I defended a new person, the 2nd one I told a joke, the 3rd I told Max that he informs everyone of the rules too much, and the last I got because I didn't know what san means. From my perspective (and I'm just saying this) I wasn't making a big deal of anything.

I'm not asking for people to feel sorry for me, or to tell me what I should do. All I wanted was the CT removed, and it has been, so I think we should drop it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:14:51 PM by PaperLuigi »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #374 on: May 24, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »
Perhaps you just can't take a joke as well as most of the rest of us can. I've always found that pretty much any CT given is funny (except Banned). And that's even if It's directed torwards me. Like my CT right now? I can laugh at it because I know the joke will soon be on Lizard Dude. Anyway, perhaps you should just laugh at them and move on.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print