Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 329162 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #615 on: September 30, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »
Well, he left me in the dust.  I think my record of leaving stands at three attempts.  My recent long absense over the summer was not an attempt, however, I was just busy with other things.  Like my writing.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #616 on: October 01, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »
Why isn't he back yet?

Because all of us have lives outside of this little board of ours.

Why does it matter so much anyway, if he doesn't feel comfortable staying here, than he doesn't have to come back. The last few times he left, it was because of a little forum drama involving him or going cold turkey while doing something else.

Wait, does this latest leave fall under the first category?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #617 on: October 01, 2008, 04:20:17 PM »
all of us have lives outside of this little board of ours

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #618 on: October 01, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
Ability to sleep -30
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #619 on: October 02, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »
I'm not sure if PL is going to be back. I mean, sure, he left in the past, but he might be trying to go to college and hanging around the FF doesn't help too much about that.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #620 on: October 02, 2008, 04:58:58 PM »
Nah, I talked to him. He basically left because of the ridiculous behavior at the Non-Dinner Table and can't put up with that sort of hatred when a religious group he's a part of in college is encouraging family-like interactions with non-family members, if I'm getting everything clearly. He might be back.

I wonder how long people would talk about me if I left.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #621 on: October 02, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »
You would be remembered by all true Fungi Forums members and would be mentioned at any necessary time. This would make you somewhat like Watoad.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #622 on: October 02, 2008, 05:22:50 PM »
Multiplied due to the fact your a mod (TMK staff missing you.). What would happen if I left forever?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #623 on: October 02, 2008, 06:42:14 PM »
I'd be sad.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #624 on: October 04, 2008, 01:54:19 PM »
It's sad whenever any regular member leaves. Even if there's a chance that they'll come back in the future.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Jman

• Score
« Reply #625 on: October 07, 2008, 07:03:15 PM »
Nah, I talked to him. He basically left because of the ridiculous behavior at the Non-Dinner Table and can't put up with that sort of hatred when a religious group he's a part of in college is encouraging family-like interactions with non-family members, if I'm getting everything clearly. He might be back.

I wonder how long people would talk about me if I left.

You know, I've often wondered the same thing, BP.  Of course, I pretty much skipped out on this forum because I was busy for the majority of the summer, and now college has started again, so I'm going to be even busier.  So, if I'm gone until some major holiday, I'm not dead, just a slave to my homework.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #626 on: October 10, 2008, 10:53:24 AM »
Yeah, school is about 200% harder this year, so...  I may not be on as frequently...

Hey!  I saw that little high-five!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #627 on: October 12, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »
That's okay Turtlekid. Good luck with school!

Anyway, I'm very close to finishing my project!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #628 on: October 14, 2008, 12:57:20 PM »
!!!!!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #629 on: October 14, 2008, 11:19:28 PM »
I approve of this incredible shop.

Print