Print

Author Topic: The revenge of Luigi!  (Read 14062 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 11:38:49 PM »
Oh, no... too many good stories here at TMK... *head explodes*

I vaguely remember reading this quite a while ago... still as good as ever. Good job!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 06:54:45 AM »
Tashio: Daaaaaaaaaaaaad! *cries* Wait.  Why am I still here?
Me: Your dad dies of old age in my version of the timeline.

(Pistachio Luigi Mario; prince of the Mushroom Kingdom, son of Mario and Peach)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:14:03 AM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 08:52:37 AM »
This is not going to be a heavy romance story, believe me.  I'm horrible at writing good romance.  I might even update this story today, seeing as how I have school off because of a bad snowstorm.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 08:57:07 AM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2006, 07:27:51 PM »
Chapter 4: Funeral fight!

This is the part where you would expect Bowser and Luigi to be going at it.  But instead, we shall journey back to the night before, from a very "peachy" perspective; the perspective of the one and only Princess Peach Toadstool.

Flashback: The night before.

Peach sat in her royal bedroom on a quiet night, wondering how she would ever go on without Mario by her side.  For Mario, the man that she loved, was dead.  Bowser had finally managed to destroy him with a nasty nuke blast from his powered up pendant.  Sure, life would go on for the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. But without
Mario by her side, it was sure going to be a lot harder. 
          "I just can't believe he's actually...gone..."  She said as she tried to hold back the tears but failed miserably.  "We had so much in store for us!  Now, because of that sick slimy Bowser Koopa, it'll never happen!"  She said between sobs.  Then, after a few seconds, she absolutely broke down and cried herself to sleep.     
               *** (Back to the present day)

Bowser Koopa, the one person Luigi was the least happy to see, had just crashed his brother's funeral.  Now, the evil Koopa King ascended the podium to, as he said, share his favorite memory of Mario.  Luigi was absolutely incensed. 
             "Friends, victims, and citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom.  I, Bowser Koopa have come to share my favorite memory of the great Mario Mario.  You see, when you have faced off against the same person for 21 years, you get to know them, particularly their weakness.  Which is why just a few nights ago, at my hallowed castle, I thwarted a late night Mario brothers rescue mission by nuking Mario Mario to absolute oblivion!  And that is my favorite memory of Mario, looking on the ground and seeing a pool of red orange and blue colors all mixed together where he once stood.  Thank you for your time, ladies and gentlemen of the Mushroom Kingdom! Bwa ha ha ha!"  Bowser finally finished his speech on his favorite memory of Mario.  Luigi, who had grown more and more enraged with each sentence of Bowser's speech, could take it no more.  He stood up on his chair, ready to fight. 

"Bowser!  I'll teach you to spit on my brother's legacy!"  Luigi yelled as he jumped from his seat and tackled Bowser on the platform.  Bowser easily pushed Luigi off of him and threw him into a stack of boxes in the back of another room. 
              "Maybe next time you'll think twice before you try and attack me, second rate brother!"  Bowser said.  This reply brought Luigi screaming out of the pile of boxes.  He tackled Bowser through a stained glass window of the church and the fight spilled into the street along with the blood of both he and the Koopa king. 
              "Second rate this!"  Luigi said as he landed a good hit on Bowser's face.  The fight was really intense now.  Bowser finally caught hold of Luigi and threw him to the side, laughing like he had just seen Dumb and Dumber for the first time.  He stood over Luigi as the second half of the Mario brothers struggled to get to his feet. 
              "You really are pathetic, Luigi.  Your brother couldn't even beat me with this pendant I own.  And I'm not even using it right now!  Mario died trying to beat me, so don't think that you ever will!"  Bowser's mocking voice stung Luigi hard.  Luigi got to thinking as the evil Koopa King stood over him.  He thought about how Mario always seemed to be the hero, but was also a supportive older brother.  He even remembered something he thought he had long forgotten.  Mario had introduced Daisy to Luigi, and the two had been friends ever since. 

"Bowser, I swear to the many mushrooms of this world, you will pay for the murder of my brother!"  Luigi said as he stood up and stared straight into the face of the evil one.  Bowser simply turned and walked away. 

Yeah, you'd better run.  Luigi thought to himself as he watched Bowser get into his clown copter and fly away.  Suddenly, he heard a voice call his name.  It was Daisy.  She threw herself into his arms and began crying. 
               "Oh Luigi!  I thought I was never going to see you again!"  She sobbed on his shoulder.  After a few seconds, Luigi pulled her up so she was looking straight into his eyes, which held an intense look.
               "Oh, don't worry Daisy.  I'm not going anywhere."  He said.  Then, he collapsed to the ground, clutching his side.  Daisy was panicking.

"Luigi!  Luigi!  What's wrong?!"  She said to him.  He rolled over to show her his blood stained overalls on his other side. 

"Oh no!"  Daisy cried.  She quickly called 9-1-1, and the ambulance came to take Luigi away to the Mushroom Clinic, Daisy staying by his side the entire time.  It was a horrible end to a tragic day of mourning for the legend and legacy of the late, great Mario Mario.   

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2006, 07:34:39 PM »
Preview for Chapter 5:

While Luigi is laid up at the hospital, Bowser gets together a massive system of armies and takes over the Mushroom Kingdom.  Luigi gets out of the hospital only to discover the horrible situation and state of the Kingdom.  Bowser kidnaps Peach and a forced marriage is pending, with refusal by the Princess punishable by the deaths of Yoshi, Toad and all of her other friends who are still in hiding.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2006, 10:41:47 AM »
Nooooo! *cries* I would die if I married Bowser. The horrible creature!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2006, 11:04:46 AM »
I think there are a few fanfictions out there with the Peach/Bowser pairing.  I'm sorry, but the thought of such pairing makes my stomach queasy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Jman

• Score
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 01:09:16 PM »
Note that I said it was a forced marriage.  They're not together because they want to be, believe me.  And pt_peach, with my stories, you'll have to get used to over-the-top villains. 

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 01:56:44 PM »
Okay *gets used to it* I got used to it!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 06:56:01 PM »
The next chapter comes this weekend!

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 07:57:17 PM »
finally, someone brings up super koopa!

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 08:40:05 PM »
Aw, I wanted Luigi to finish off Yoshi. :(

Anyway, keep writing!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 07:31:13 PM »
My apologies, guys.  I'm not going to be able to post the next chapter this weekend, I haven't even written it yet.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 09:59:20 PM »
And more of the same for this weekend.  I have been absolutely swamped with homework and the track season has started.  if I do post it this weekend, it would most likely have to be on Sunday afternoon.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2006, 10:37:19 AM »
I know how it is.  This week has had thunderstorms (which kept me from going on the computer much), my little cousins (whom I rarely see) came to visit, I had to go to a Naitonal Honor Society induction ceremony on Thursday, and I have prom tonight.  Busy, busy, busy.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print