Print

Author Topic: Bored-MKXVII GP Legend  (Read 19731 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2004, 11:27:01 PM »
NEXT WEEK, ON THE DANR SHOW, WE BLOW UP PEOPLE!

Roshan the Insane: That's right, next week. This week, however, we have some special guests...

Chupperson!
cable!
Gregor Lancaster IV, Esq.!
Two unidentified guys!
And That One Guy!
Let's give them a hand!

*gigantic hand drops on stage, crushing everyone*

*laugh track*

Roshan: And now, I'll act like I'm telling a joke, but I really won't be!

*rimshot*

Laugh Track: *shoots rimshot*

Audience: OMGWTDLOLFTP

CW: So, Roshan, this is where you ended up, eh? Hosting a game show.

Roshan: Now, if I could only find my PEN KNIFE OF YOUR IMPERTINENT DOOMâ„¢...

CW: Was it a genuine Victorinox® Swiss Armyâ„¢ knife?

Roshan: No, it was a genuine PEN KNIFE OF YOUR IMPERTINENT DOOMâ„¢, though...

CW: Okay...

Roshan: ...

o_0: …

CW: â„¢

Roshan: WTD?

CW: How'd o_0 get here?

o_0: Oh, I just thought I'd fry you all with my laser vision.

CW: o_O;

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT TIME?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT TIME ON THE DANR SHOW?
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE DANR SHOW, ANYWAY?

IF YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT LIFETIME!

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2004, 12:06:24 AM »
dnc95: I have the word "uH..." on my desk, using only 8 sticks of gum and 3 quarters.
Some random moron off the street: I'll buy that from you for 65 cents!
dnc95: *sticks gum in the moron's hair*
CW: *steals gum*
Vid: I'm bored.
<o_0> No big black cow, lol
dnc95: Why is my chatroom counterpart in this story?
* o_0 is hungry

HOW DID MY CHATROOM COUNTERPART GET IN THIS STORY? WHY IS MY CAT ATTACKING THE BACK OF MY CHAIR? WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME PIZZA? FIND OUT NEVER, ON BORED-MKXVII,         ,67yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GP LEGEND!ki
87+++++++++++9i+y9.000000

dnc95: Sorry about that. My cat was on my keyboard. Now, as I was saying...

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME PIZZA? FIND OUT NEXT TIME, ON BORED-MKXVII GP LEGEND!

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
STOP MISSPELLING MY NAME IN THE CHATROOM! IT''S NOT o_O! IT''S o_0! OH-UNDERSCORE-ZERO!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2004, 12:29:09 AM »
Trainman: OH MY GOD. CHEESE IS MELTING! WHO DOES THIS AWFUL THING TO POOR CREATURES LIKE THIS?

XXX: ... ... ...

Chupperson: Noooo... AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Noooo... *GUITARS* Noooo... BIG BLACK COW.

Modulators: Hallo. ich bin Modulators. Wie geht's?

Trainman: Oh crap, he only speaks German. Uh... sdjdjfj. Um, gruß dich, Modulators? Wie geht's?

Modulators: ICH BIN NICHT FROH, DU DUMMKOPF. DAS IS NICHT SO SPITZE UND ICH FINDEN GESISCHTE MACHT KEINE SPAß!!!!!!!

Trainman: Wimmern.... er ist eine dummKopf... stimmt, Herr Markio?

Markio: Um... Ja, I guess.

Chupperson: I NEED AUTHENTIC PACKAGING FOR MY PER CAPITAS.

Trainman: Chupperson, are you being too confused for your pizza today?

Modulators: ICH SPRICHT DEUTSCH ICH SPRICHT DEUTSCH ICH SPRICHT DEUTSCH.

Trainman: CEREBELLUM'D

WILL TRAINMAN EVER MAKE A FUNNY STORY? WILL TRAINMAN EVER TAKE TIME TO THINK OF FUNNY STUFF TO SAY? WILL TRAINMAN EVER MAKE SENSE? (NO...) WILL TRAINMAN EVER FIGURE OUT WHY MODULATORS KEEPS REPEATING THAT HE CAN SPEAK GERMAN OVER AND OVER?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

"Yesterday... when I''m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2004, 08:54:43 PM »
Steve: Man, I miss BORED. I mean, I've avoided posting here. The posts are incoherent. *sigh*

Mysterious Voice: *Hey, I've got an idea!*
Steve: Ok, shoot.
MV: *... Don't you want to know why you are hearing a msyterious voice? Or who I am?*
Steve: Happens all the time, actually. And I can see you -- you're the U."F."O.
U. "F." O.: ... Fine. All you have to do is get the old gang back together. Everything will roll up just fine. Hehehehe.
Steve: THAT'S IT
Missing !: Ok, that sentence has an entirely different connotation without me...
Steve: Wait, aren't you dead?
U. "F." O.: ... *runs*

SOME TIME LATER

Steve: You gotta come back, man...
Roshan: Why? I'm quite happy hosting the DANR SHOW... it's like a latent calling for me. Late night shows are awesome.
Steve: ... Fine, if you don't re-join BORED, I'll write in some way to get your show cancelled.
Roshan: ... I hate you.

*giant hand crushes Roshan*
*laugh track*

SOME TIME LATER

Roy: (What's the point? You created my character years ago as an anomoly, something that doesn't exist. Orange Yoshies exist now. They just... popped up all of a sudden.)
Steve: So? First of all, most of them are spray painted. I'm certain of that. Of the others, none of them can fly. That's the difference.
Roy: (Yes, but where's Roshan? And everyone else? I've been checking up on BORED, and it seems not very coherent now.)
Steve: If you don't re-join BORED, I'll write in some way to cancel your show.
Roy: (... What show? I don't have a TV Show...)
Steve: ...

*giant hand crushes Roy*
*laugh track*

SOME TIME LATER

T. O. G.: Ya, I'll come back. It's kind of boring sitting here doing nothing, anyways.

*giant hand crushes T. O. G.*
*laugh track*

Steve: ... O... k...

SOME TIME LATER

Steve, that's all the characters I'm going to try and get back today. I mean, I've walked about 13,000 miles in about 10 minutes. A feat only paralleled by Yoshi in Mario is Missing!. ... Hey, all the original posters can get their own characters back. Sheesh. I'm tired of running around today.

WILL ALL THE CHARACTERS COME BACK?
WILL THIS THREAD COME BACK?
WILL I COME BACK?
WILL THAT GIANT HAND COME BACK?
WILL

Steve: Enough already!

...FINE. COME BACK TO THE NEXT MAYBE ENTHRALLING EPISODE OF BORED... erm... whatever number we're on now.

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane Steve on 11/10/2004 6:55:49 PM
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2004, 12:24:43 AM »
CW: I still miss BORED IV.
Roy: (No time for that now! Let's go!)
CW: Go ... where? Where did you come from?
Roy: (Uhh... nevermind.)
Black Yoshi: *Bites CW*
CW: Ow! What was that for?
BY: I don't have the foggiest idea. *drives into fog, crashes his car, and dies*
CW: How many times is he going to do that?
MYSTERIOUS VOICE: 32,768!
CW: I can see you.
U "F" O: DRAT! *runs*
o_0: Anyone want to play Puzzle Bobble Online?
CW: Not tonight.
MMM: It would if I could... READ IT
CW: Puzzle Bobble is like ... easy without reading.
MMM: No, I mean read enough... to figure out how to play.
MMM: *clicks link*
MMM: *naked women*
MMM: Whoo. Wait
CW: Party! ...Uh.
MMM: I wanted Puzzle Bobble.
Steve: Puzzle games... *drool*
CW: How droll.
MMM: I think you mean "how drool."
CW: ... I'm tired.
XxX: I don't CARE! Up on your FEET, man!
CW: Uh? *falls over*
EclipsedMoon: Huh? Naked women?
Roshesque: Who are YOU?
EclipsedMoon: I could ask you the same thing. *eclipses*
TOG: *shoots random people*
Random People: AUGHH!!

*laugh track*
*drive-by shooting of DANR show studios*

Roshan: What you've just seen was a dramatization. All injuries were real.

IF THAT WAS A DRAMATIZATION, WHY WERE THE INJURIES REAL?
WHO SHOT THE STUDIO?
DID THE STUDIO GET DAMAGED IN ANY WAY?
I THINK NOT!
FIND OUT NEXT TIME, DIFFERENT BAT-TIME, OTHER BAT-CHANNEL!
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2004, 09:42:23 AM »
Sapphira: I'm crazy. mind you.

Fire Extinguisher:  Really, you don't seem crazy.

Sapphira: Well, I am, and I'm on a psychotic rampage right now.

Fire Extinguisher: ...you aren't doing anything.

Chupperson Weird: That's crazy Sapphira for you.

Sapphira:*tackles Chup and pins him to the ground*  What was that, wiggidyhiggidy man?

Chupperson Weird: Nothing!

IS SAPPH REALLY CRAZY?
SINCE WHEN IS CHUPPERSON KNOWN AS WIGGIDYHIGGIDY MAN?
FIND OUT SOMETIME!

Edited by - Markio on 11/14/2004 9:50:44 AM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2004, 05:54:05 PM »
Vid: *Puts on some Japanese Christmas Music*
Meow: What a great way to get into the spirit of Christmas. Listen to something that isn't even in English.
Vid: Don't make me hurt you with this Rusty Dagger.
Rusty Dagger: I hurt people!
Vid: Quiet, you.
Meow: *Slowly backs away*

MEANWHILE

English Paper: When are you going to write me up, Vid? If you don't hand me in by tomorrow, you'll get an F!
Vid: Quiet you. Procrastination takes time.
Procrastination: That's right. I steal time from unsuspecting passersby!
Vid: Is that a word?
Procrastination: *Looks it up* Yes, it is.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 11/14/2004 3:55:33 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2004, 09:04:46 PM »
laughtrack: "I'm tired of laughing"
laughing: "I'm even more tired of you!"
tired: "Don't even get me started with you two!  I can't even think about you without falling asleep!"
asleep: "zzzzzzzzzzz..."
laughing: "Wake up, lazybutt!"
asleep: *digivolves into Awake and chases everyone*
everyone: "AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!"

MEANWHILE...

YR: "Hey, Sapphira, when are you going to finish that incredible story of yours?"
Sapphira: "UGH!  Why won't anyone stop asking me that?!?!"
YR: "Because... you started it a long time ago and never finished it."
Sapphira: "Like I've said before... I"M BUSY!!!!!"
BUSY: "No you're not!"
Sapphira: "Shut up you stupid adjective!"
Shut up: *gets shut down*
Sapphira: *NOOOO!!  What have I done?  I'm a terrible person!  What can I do to make up for this horrible crime?"
YR: "Finish your story... or maybe... go out with me?"
Sapphira: "... I just remembered I had something to do now."

MEANWHILE...

*commercial of Nintendo DS plays and everyone in the thread stops and stares at it.  Even after it ends.*

MEANWHILE...

???: "I hate stupid Dukar walking!"
Great Dukar: "You shall great Dukar walk or great Dukar die!"
???: "Isn't there some other choice?"
Great Dukar: "Hmmmm...."
ONE HOUR LATER...
??? and Great Dukar: *do the Mario for a whole hour*

MEANWHILE...

YR: *loses his mind from being bored*

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?  WILL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE EXCAPE FROM EVIL AWAKE'S WRATH?  WILL SAPPHIRA EVER FINISH HER AWESOME STORY OR GO OUT WITH YR?  WHY IS THE NDS COMMERCIAL SO HYPNOTIC?  HOW AM I STILL WRITING THIS IF I JUST LOST MY MIND?  WILL MY NEXT POST HERE BE THE BEST ONE IN THE HISTORY OF NEVER?  WILL I STOP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT?  WILL WILL AND GRACE GET A DIVORCE?  WILL PEOPLE EVER WATCH WILL AND GRACE AGAIN?  WILL QUESTIONS EVER BE ANSWERED?  WILL ANSWERES EVER BE QUESTIONED?  WILL THE SKY... HEY, LET GO OF ME!!  THIS IS A FREE BOARD!  I CAN TALK LIKE HOW EVER I GOOBER FEEL LIKE IT!  LET GO OF ME!!  CHUP, HELP ME!!  HEEEEEEEELLP!!!!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2004, 10:39:29 PM »
dnc95: I shall now make a BORED post entirely in the language of Metroids.

WARNING: SqUAH SquaE SquaE!SquAh!SQuEE SquAE Squae!SquAh!SquAH SQuEE SquaE!SquAh!SQuEE SquEe!Squae!SquaE!Squae SquEe!SQuEE SquAH Squae!SQuEE SquAH SquAH!SquAh Squae SQuEE Squae!SquAH!SquAH SQuEE SquAe SquEH!SquAh SqueE!SQuEE SquAe!SquEH!SquaE!SquAh SquEH SQuae

dnc95: ...Scratch that idea. Each letter is a whole squee. That program is annoying. BTW, that thing says "This post is going to turn out very weird." Now, to the REAL post!

dnc95: *is mesmerized by the starfield screensaver on the computer next to his*Whoa, trippy...
Some stoned guy: *pushes dnc95 out of the way*Whoa...
dnc95: *sticks gum in the stoned guy's hair*
CW: *does some random Chuppy action*
Vid: *does some random cheating*
dnc95: *doesn't care*
Markio: *marks*
TEM: *throws eggs at men*
Sapphira: *finishes The Prophecy...in 2008*
dnc95: *drinks strawberry milkshake and eats chicken nuggets*

¿WHY IS EVERYONE DOING ACTIONS? ¿WHY IS SAPPHIRA NOT WRITING THE PROPHECY RIGHT NOW? ¿WILL I EVER GET A DS?(probably no, because the only chance I probably ever had of getting one was last night) ¿WHERE DID I GET THE FOOD? ¡FiNd OuT nExT tImE, oN bOrEd-MkXvIi Gp LeGeNd!

STOP MISSPELLING MY NAME IN THE CHATROOM! IT''S NOT o_O! IT''S o_0! OH-UNDERSCORE-ZERO!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2004, 07:05:38 PM »
Untoyou: Whhhaa-?!
Speed Wrecker: Watch out, haho!
*bang*
Speed Wrecker: Hey, you, you, I told you to watch out! Now I lose the race and I have let my father down, but that doesn't matter because I can get back in my Wreck 5 and win the race, hoho!
Untoyou: *dead*
Speed Wrecker: Let's go Wreck 5!
Wreck 5: You got it Speed.
BAAAHHVVVRRROOOOOooooooooommmmmm...
Speed Wrecker: Oh hoho, surely we are going faster then ever before and for sure now we will win the race for sure and my father will be pround! Sure!
Theme Song: *plays* Didadidididadat!
Singer: Wreck Speed Wrecker, wreeeeccck!
Tires: SCCCRREEEEEEEEECH!
Wreck 5: CRUNCHy!
Speed Wrecker: Ha ho! I am in first place and the finish line is only feet in front of me ho ho, I can run to the end! *runs* Ha ho ha ho ho ho he ho ha! I have won the race!
Theme Song: You've won, Speed Wrecker, you've wwwwooooooooooooooooon!

TH'_'ND?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 11/15/2004 5:06:41 PM

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2004, 08:34:40 PM »
NOTE- THIS IS NOT MY BEST POST IN HISTORY OF NEVER THAT I MENTIONED BEFORE.  THAT ONE IS STILL BEING WORKED ON AS I SPEAK.  PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE DELAY AND WATCH THIS MIND-NUMBING ENTERTIANMENT WHILE YOU WAIT.  THANK YOU.

CW: "I can't believe you don't know how to spell that, kid.  You're like the worst speller in the world x infinity to the tenth power.  I don't why why you even come here in the first place if you're just going to spell wrongly all the time."

YR: "CW, I am getting so sick and tired of you making fun of people and criticizing them it isn't funny! You've given me no choice! *pulls a ridiculously ginormous super soaker out of nowhere and points it threateningly at Chupperson* It's your fault for pushing me over the edge! Nobody move or I'll soak your friend to the bone marrow. Now say you're sorry with sugar on it or face the wrath of FLUDD II: Aqua Demon!"

Lizard Dude: *twitches a leg muscle*

Vidgmchtr: *Sneezes* "Oh....Sorry Chup.... (Not really)...."

YR: *notices Lizard Dude and Vidgmchtr making slight movements*  "What’s this? None of you care if your friend gets blasted? That is quite cruel. You make me laugh! Ha... ha... ha! Alright, here goes!" *puts finger on trigger*

FLUDD II: "Mario!"

YR: "Huh? What? Who said that?"

FLUDD II: "I did."

YR: "What? Oh no! The squirt gun is talking to me! How is that possible?!"

FLUDD II: "Because I was made by the same person who made my talking brother FLUDD, the great Elvin Gadd. I was created to give you useless information whenever you don’t want to hear it. Mario, you must not do this. It is unnethical and unnecessary. Even though Chupperson Weirder can be a great torment to people at times, it is still wrong to do. And besides, he will kill you if you blast him."

YR: "For one thing, I’m not Mario. And another thing, Chup can’t beat me up! Who says that?"

FLUDD II: "Everyone... including Mr. Face. And Mr. Face is never wrong."

YR: "Well he is this time."

FLUDD II: "No, he is never wrong. Never ever ever ever never ever ever never never ever never... ever ever ever ever never never ever never ever never never ever... wrong."

YR: "Well I don’t care if I get killed for this, I just want to enjoy this while it lasts!"

FLUDD II: "But you shall regret it, Mario. Revenge is not the way. Revenge is not..."

YR: "Shut up! I’m not Mario and I’m going to do this and you can’t stop me! So here goes!" *puts his finger on the trigger and pulls it half way down* Nyeeeeeee—urrrrrrr—uh. Nyeeeeeeeee—arrrrrrrr—guf! NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... No! I can’t do it! I just can’t do it!"

FLUDD II: "Is your conscience preventing you from performing this mischevious act?"

YR: "No, the trigger’s jammed! What’s the deal here?" *looks inside the novel and immediately gets blasted in the face* "YEEEEAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

FLUDD II: "Serves you right for trying to hurt Chupperson."

YR:*spits out a bunch of water* "I hate you!"

Guy on TV: "Yeah, it’s kinda like that."

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/15/2004 6:37:10 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2004, 09:43:08 AM »
YET STILL NOT THE GREATEST POST EVER BUT SOON I WILL...

Some guy: "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"
YR: "Wha?  I'm just typing here and being bored like everyone else."
Some guy: "But you bumped the thread."
YR: "Yeah so?"
Some guy: "And you posted this right after your last post!"
YR: "So?  Is there a rule against that here?"
Some guy: "And you're questioning my authori-tah!  That's it!  You're gonna get it now!"
YR: "Huh?"
Some guy: "Alright, let's get him, boys!"
Boys: *grab pitch forks and torches and guns and knives and pea shooters and shiny spoons and Nintendo DS's*
YR: "AAAAHHHHHHH!"
Boys: *chase YR*

BEFORE THAT...

YR: "I found the secret page!  Yes!  Now I'm going to celebrate by knocking myself out so I forget where it is and then looking for it again!"
Secret page: "Don't do it!"
YR: "Why not?"
Secret page: "Because that won't work.  You have to smack yourself really hard to lose your memory.  Here, try this hammer that I borrowed from Mario."
YR: "Okay, thanks." DONG! "Duh, what was I doing again?"
Secret page: "You were going to update the Bored thread.  I mean..." *shuts his mouth*
YR: "Oh, thanks mr. secret page!" *stumbles over to the Bored thread*

AFTER THAT AND AFTER THAT...

Boys: "There he is!  Let's grab him!"
YR: "No!  Leave me alone!  I didn't do anything!"
Boys: "That's not what Some guy said!  You're really gonna gitit now!"
YR: "But I'm innocent!  I'm telling you!  Didn't you see how I resisted the temptation to squirt CW in the last post?  That was true goody-goodness or whatever.  Doesn't that deserve forgiveness for my present actions out-bading my good ones?"
Boys: "Hmmmmm.  Naw, that would spoil our fun.  Grab him!"
YR: *screams and runs*

30 SECONDS LATER...

Boy: "Okay, he's tied up now.  What should we do to him first?"
Boy: "Uh... well... now that I think about it I really don't want to use these sharp and hot objects on him.  That's pretty cruel and this website is for kids.  Uh... let's tickle torcher him!"
Boys: "Yeah!  Brilliant idea!"
YR: "No!  Not that!  Anything but that!  I hate being tickled!  AAAHHHHHHHHH-HA-HA-HA!..."

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?  WILL YR BE TICKLED TO DEATH?  IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE TICKLED TO DEATH?  IS THE BORED THREAD FINISHED WITH ALL IT'S GREAT WACKY STORIES?  BOY, I SURE HOPE NOT.  TUNE IN NEXT MILLENIUM ON BORED... MK SOMETHING OR OTHER LEGEND! *looks up* OH, THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2004, 01:30:29 PM »
*Vid walks out the door, into the lightly falling snow, and selects Song number 6 on his CD player, Shinjitsu no Uta, and takes a walk*

Vid: ^_^ I like this song, when played in snow.
Sapphira: I own Berlin!
Vid: That's good for you.

MEANWHILE

Black Yoshi: Can anyone hear me?
Winged Man: You're dead, no one can hear you.
BY: Awww....
WM: What are you talking about? We have FREE food up here! It's like an eternal party!
BY: YAY!!!! *Dies from amazement*

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 12/4/2004 6:53:31 PM

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2004, 10:25:33 PM »
o_0: I just made a Wordpad document of what would happen if the DANR show and a new show called the CREDT show were to battle.*reads the story*

The DANR show VS the CREDT show, by o_0
(note: I made up the CREDT show after King_Boo from #tmk made a typo of the word "credits", so some "credt" goes to him)
(other note: ellipses(...) denote each round of battling)
ABC would like to battle!
ABC sent out DANR SHOW!
Go! CREDT SHOW!
*Pokémon background music*
DANR SHOW used TYPO!
A critical hit!
It's not very effective...
CREDT SHOW used Hyper Beam!
It's super effective!
ABC used FULL RESTORE on DANR SHOW!
CREDT SHOW is resting!
DANR SHOW used TV Guide!
It's not very effective...
CREDT SHOW used Hyper Beam!
It's super effective!
DANR SHOW fainted!
CREDT SHOW gained 150000 viewers!
CREDT SHOW's ratings went up!*displays stat uppage*
NBC won!
ABC: ARRRGH!
NBC got $100000000 for winning!

o_0: It would be creepy if that actually happened.
dnc95: Hey, why is my chatroom counterpart still here?
o_0: I dunno. I guess I just like this place.
dnc95: Well, I suppose if you want to stay...BUT DON'T HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS LIKE THE DANR SHOW VS THE CREDT SHOW!
o_0: *assimilates dnc95* There. Now I am the semi-omnipotent o_0-the-metroid, AKA the metroid in dnc95's sig!
dnc95: Ow. *unassimilates* Being assimilated hurts.
o_0: Darn it...
SUDDENLY, SOMEONE ELSE SHOWS UP!
Someone else: Where am I? Why was I just teleported out of the bathroom?
dnc95: Oops, wrong story. *poofs someone else back to the sprite comic he's in¹*
Someone else 2: MR. FACE SAY THIS STORY BORING! MR. FACE NEV-ER WRONG!
o_0: *disproves Mr. Face*
Mr. Face AKA Someone else 2: NOOOOO! I'M NEVVVEERRR WRROOONNNGGgg...*fades out of existence*
dnc95: Okay, last time.
Someone else 3: I'm bored.
dnc95: Oh, FINALLY! There you are, Vid...oh wait, someone just turned on the file of me saying "I'm bored" for a while...
"I'm bored" file²: WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA...
dnc95: I was REALLY bored when I made that file.

WHO TURNED ON MY FILE? WHO WAS THAT FIRST SOMEONE ELSE? WHY AM I ASKING THESE QUESTIONS, ANYWAYS? FIND OUT SOME OTHER TIME, ON BORED-MKXVII GP LEGEND!

Footnotes:
¹ The sprite comic mentioned is called Savage Boredom, and can be found at http://chaos.kiwibonga.com/. The Someone else from that part is the Media Guy. He's evil.

² "I'm bored" was at Eclipsed Moon's website, but the website went down or something, so I need somewhere to upload it...although I doubt anyone will listen to 33 minutes, 20 seconds of me talking...

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2004, 07:09:25 PM »
Vid: *Does a little happy dance*
Insane Steve: *Joins Vid*
Vid: I'm cold.
o_0: No, you're bored, not cold.
Vid: Quiet, you. (Stop using my "I'm bored" quote so much, I say other things too)
EclipsedMoon: I like #tmk and @Mushroom_Boy is in there

WHAT WILL VID GET FOR CHRISTMAS?
WAS THAT EVEN RELEVANT TO THIS POST?
WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON?
TUNE IN SOME TIME SOON!

Print