Print

Author Topic: Bored-MKXVII GP Legend  (Read 19720 times)

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2005, 09:45:04 AM »
YR: Finally... the time has come... for my greatest post ever!  Waaaahooooo!  Yeeeaaaaarrrg!!

MB: Whoop-dee-doo.

DNC95: I don't care (95).

IS: What?  How can someone have "a greatest post"?  All posts are pretty much the same, you know.  Unless you mean that this post will be longer than your typical short ones, or it will have a few big words in it and talk about big things like the meaning of life.  Or will you just put in lots of pictures, like pictures of the Revolution or SM128.  Whatever it is, it can’t—

YR: AAAAAHHHHHH!  Please stop talking like that!  For Pete Za’s sake, this is the Bored thread, not the psychological thread!  Just let me—

Tingrio: We have a psychological thread?

Luigison: We should with all of the so-called psychological people here.

YR: Hmmmmm, that’s a good idea.  Almost as good as my idea of an update mailing system for this site that I said somewhere.  ANYWAY, getting back to the point… soon I will post my greatest post ever that will make you everyone go “Wow!  That is YR’s greatest post ever!  Even better than his imaginary trips around that building in ‘The Mushroom Teleporter’ (where he still hasn’t been teleported from!).  It will be so great that all people from all online forums everywhere will cower at its greatness.  But before I can post my GPE, I must double post to start over on the next page so that more people will see it!

CW: Please don’t do that.

YR: Don’t try to stop me!  I’m going to do it!

Markio: You’ll be sorry.

YR: No I won’t!  I’m prepared to deal with anything that you throw at me.  I survived the tickle-torcher gang didn’t I?  I’m going to do it!

LD: He wouldn’t dare!

Sapphira: He couldn’t!

Watoad: He would.

Deezer: Yay?

YR:  Nyahahahahah!!  CLICK! *woman screams*

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »
Hello bored TMK weirdos, and welcome to the (possibly) first ever TMK Kart racing!

Just like the title of the thread says, this is MKXVII GP (Mario Kart 17 for you people who don’t know noman rumerals), but since this is TMK we’re going to call it Mushroom Kart just for the fun of it!  Here’s the deal: certain random people from this thread and Deezer and friends are going to race in double-seated karts like in MK:DD (:D :D).  Except that they will be with a partner against their choosing in a race track they don’t like.  I will determine what happens during the race for the first lap such as what items people get and use, who gets ahead, and even some of what they say.  At the end of the lap I will announce who is in the lead and you can make up whatever you want to happen in the next lap (but not the last).  So enough babbling, let’s get traveling!

The race track that the racers will compete on today is none other than Luigi’s Mansion!  Well, actually it’s not Luigi’s Mansion.  It’s a bad copy of the mansion with a race track that runs through it and has several bizarre twists, but that’s close enough.  Alright, the racers are pulling up to the starting line.  In 1st place position are Chupperson Weirder and his “sister” Sapphira, right next to them in 2nd place are Markio and Mushroom Boy, 3rd place are Popple and Screech, 4th place are KoopaSlaya and TheEggMan, 5th place are Insane Steve and MamaMia Mario, 6th place are Lizard Dude and MegaByte, 7th place are Vidgemichter and donotcare95, and in last place are Deezer and David Dayton! (since I’m lazy you can have whatever kart you want as long as someone else doesn’t think of it)  I would have joined in the race too but no one wanted to partner up with me so I’ll just stay here and be the annoying announcer.

Well it looks like everyone is here so it won’t be long now.  Here comes Lakitu with his stop light and he’s floating by the banner.  Soon the lights will turn on and the race will begin!  Three... two... one... GO!!!

NOTE: The author of this story has suddenly lost his enthusiasm for this silly project and has decided to forget about the whole thing.  YR extends his apologies to you and hopes you won’t hate him more than you already do... or slap him with a fish.  If you want, feel free to finish this story in whatever way you desire, no matter how rediculous, as long as you let Deezer win.  Unless YR comes back and decides to finish what he started which probably won’t happen.  Thank you for you time and have a nice day.

TO BE CONTINUED...?!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/22/2005 7:49:01 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2005, 05:52:48 PM »
Mark: Mario Kart? WTD! I'm the star here, not Mario Kart! *sobs* *gets hit by a kart*

Mark: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

"What? A half-gallon already?"

Edited by - Suffix on 3/22/2005 3:55:17 PM

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
Announcer for TMK Kart: Welcome back! *is rolled over by a katamari*
Racers: *spin out of control, and are rolled over by a katamari*

MEANWHILE...

WarpRattler: *is playing Katamari Damacy* Man, this game rocks.
dnc95: When did you figure this out?
WarpRattler: Oh, I'd say when I got the game.
dnc95: Can I play?
WarpRattler: Hold on, I'm trying to beat Make the Moon. This round is 25 minutes long.
dnc95: *grooves to the awesome music*
WarpRattler: Grr, I hate trying to make the Moon...Okay, we'll play two player.
dnc95: I hope you're ready to lose...

THREE MINUTES LATER...

dnc95: *presses the triangle button repeatedly*
WarpRattler: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! OW!!! STOP DROPPING METAL BATHTUBS ON MY HEAD!
dnc95: *continues to press the triangle button*
WarpRattler: *falls to the ground and continues to be pelted with bathtubs*
dnc95: Hehehehehehe...want to get your butt kicked again?
WarpRattler: ARRRGH! *foams at the floor and falls on the mouth*
dnc95: I'll take that as a no...

Replacement Announcer AKA The King of All Cosmos: WILL DNC95 CONTINUE TO ROLL KATAMARIS OVER STUFF? WILL DNC95 BEAT THE MAKE THE MOON STAGE? WILL I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROY THE COSMOS AGAIN? FIND OUT NEVER, ON BORED MARK SEVENTEEN GRAND PRIX LEGEND!

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Nananananananananana, katamari damashii...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2005, 09:38:57 PM »
Narrator: Yes, I return! Ahem. In a far-away land... I'm trying to tell a story.
Napoleonish Sibling: We're going to watch a Marx brothers movie.
Narrator: Well, can you wait?
NPISH-SBLING: No.

Narrator: ...
Characters: Aw, rats.
Billy: If you're going to just leave, end it.
Other Character: I'm bored! Do it now.
Another Character: I think he's already left!
Billy: But-but... If there's not going to be an end...
Fredbob: Will we be stuck here forever?!

WILL THEY BE STUCK THERE FOREVER?
WILL THE NARRATOR RETURN?
WILL SOMETHING BETTER BE SCRAPED UP?

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »
I went to see the city with Salenna. The Tour will be really long so for your entertainment, Barry Bom-omb and Rod Goomba will sing for you.

Barry: Howdy everybody.

Rod: What's up commrades?

Barry:*starts to sing* You say yes...

Rod:*sings along* ...I say no.

Barry: I say stop...

Rod: and you say go go go.

Barry and Rod: Oh No.

Barry: You say goodbye...

Rod: ...and I say hello...hello hello.

Barry: I don't know why you say hello and I say goodbye.

The crowd starts getting restless and throws soda cans at them.

Barry: You say high...

Rod: You say low.

I came to the stage with someone else who is not Saleena.

Tingrio: you guys are done for the day.

Barry: I say why...

Rod: ...and I say I don't know.

The person with me was the stage owner Mr. Jacuzzle.

Mr. Jacuzzle: You notice that the crowd is dissapointed right.

Rod: What do ya mean. *starts sipping on a soda can*

Everyone stopped throwing soda cans and turned to Mr. Jacuzzle. They started to throw hammers at him.

Audience: We want Barry and Rod.

Barry: Were you named after a jacuzzi?

Mr. Jacuzzle ran off the stage.

The audience actually enjoyed the show. We hope you did as well. We'll return to our regular program next time.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2005, 06:40:56 PM »
Backstory: ...
Stageworker: (psst! you're on!)
Backstory: OH! Err... Hmm. I don't want to hurt-
Stageworker: (bahforgetit)
Narrator: Within the bustling town of Asinine, a problem erupts!

--------------

Chupperson Weird: Now, I know you're all very upset-

Angry Mob: *mass shouting and generally foul language*

CW: But I have a plan that will solve our troubles!

U "F" O: It better involve the DESTRUCTION OF ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE US!

CW: Err...

I~S: I don't think they're going to take this very well.

Hydroscooter: OH NOES! You aren't going to mo-

Rock: I demand you say it is not true!

CW: Actually-- I was going to create-- a new-- iter-

Angry Mob: *GASP!!!*

Lampshade: I hardly settled down, and these poisonous occurences ruin my life! Our life! The Life!

Vlagranian: Chut-- I mean, shut it. You're starting to sound like you live unselfishly.

Lampshade: Shut what?

Large Angry Group: The UIOA declares this treason, should you have us settled elsewhere!

U "F" O: There's been so many moves, I can't remember if I really am final!

Roshan: "Final?" Wait... Goodness! You're right! All this traveling is horrible for my memory!

Gregor: And does horrors for my research!

Vlagranian: Have you really ever completed anything!?

Gregor: My research indicates that all the traveling has disrupted it.

Jimmy: Then how did you know that the traveling it disrupt-AAAUUUGHH!

Jerki-*blow'd up*

Jimmy: And that's that!

-=MEANWHILE=-

I~S: This isn't looking good. What's the UIOA?

SFX: *yawn* United Inanimate Objects Association, I think. Actually, I know- I just made it. Hardly anything is left of the Old Republic. Mmm, I need some Altoids.

Altoids Tin: Get away from me! You aren't going to pry me apart!

ROB64: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

SFX: ROB! You're right! We must do what we must-- Get back here!

Altoids Tin: *runs*

CW: [insert final comment here]

WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE WORLD?
WHO WILL SAVE THE DAY?
WHEN WILL THEY DO IT?
WHY WILL THEY DO IT? (wait...)
IS THE NEXT ITERATION ON THE HORIZON?
SOB? SOB? SOB?

Edited by - Suffix on 4/7/2005 5:42:51 PM

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2005, 07:08:56 PM »
Boredian #1: "Hmmmm... nothing has happened for such a long time.  I wonder what those humans are doing.

Boredian #2: "Captain, what the Dukey Dukarson is going on?!  Everyone has stopped being bored!  This is terrible x 10!"

Boredian #1: "Yes, it is.  If no one is bored then boredom will cease to exist… and since we feed off of boredom to survive, we will all starve soon."

Boredian #2: "Why can't we just eat something else like ignorance or stupidity?"

Boredian #1: "I've tried them before and it disgusts me greatly.  Every emotion disgusts me.  Only boredom will do."

Boredian #3: "Glack whack snakerdoodle! (I heard what you were saying.  What are we going to do?)"

Boredian #1: "We'll do something.  There's no way that we will sit around and waste away while those people have fun.  There is a lot of fun to be had in the summer and so boredom occurs less often."

Boredian #2: "I know!  We'll kidnap someone and force them to be bored!  Then we won't die!"

Boredian #1: "Forget it.  That won’t work.  We should just kidnap someone and force them to be bored!  Then we won’t die!  That will work much better!”

Boredian #3: “Tlopkipper potooter! (brilliant, captain!)”

Boredian #2: “That was my idea you big fat blob of slime!  Grrrr... now who should we kidnap?”

Boredian #1: “I have tasted the boredom of many people in the world and there is one particular person who has boredom that stands above the rest.  That person is none other than one who calls himself… Yoshisaurus Tex!”

Boredian #2: “Don’t you mean Yoshisaurus Rex?  And... isn’t that a dinosaur?”

Boredian #1: “I said Rex!  Keep your orphous shut if you want to live!  And no, he is human although he may look sort of like a reptile.”

Boredian #2: “Fine.  How do we kidnap him?”

Boredian #3: “Oy, tahp si rezeed! (we can use a net!)”

Boredian #1: “No.  But good idea, my good, well-favored friend who I like more than #2.  We shall use our tractor beam to pull this human off the earth and right into our brick-shaped ship.  Then we shall feast on boredom!”

Boredian #2: “Is it ethically right to do that?  Make someone really really bored I mean?”

Boredian #1: “Shut up!  We’ll all soon die if we don’t do this.  How’s that for ethics?”

Boredian #2: “...”

Boredian #3: “...”

Boredian #1: “That’s what I thought you would say!  Hit the big purple button, creature without a name!  It’s time for a little talk with our friend Roshisaurus!  Mwuhahaha!”

Creature without a name: *hits the big purple button*

On some planet called Earth...

YR: “Holy cow, the last level of Sonic Heroes!  This is too sweet!  Cool music too. ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah!  Try to reach inside of me!  Try to drain my en-er-gy!  Let me show you just—‘“

CRASH! A miniature tractor flies through the window and lands on his bed

YR: “Gah!  What was that?  Huh?  Is that a tiny pink tractor on my bed?”

Tiny pink tractor: *beams YR inside and blasts through the window and into the sky*

YR: “AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!  WHAT... THE... DUKAR...?!”

TO BE CONTINUED BY ME AND ONLY ME!!!!

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/10/2005 7:47:11 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2005, 08:17:20 PM »
Not bad. Not "DUKER."

« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2005, 01:25:44 PM »
Anouncer: We'll be right back to the Tale of Two Tingrios after we do business with America!*gets kicked*

Ben Stein: I'm bored...

Jimmy Kimmel: So am I Ben Stein.*dozes off*

Ben Stein: Well good night Jimmy.*changes channel* Cool! Crazy Star X is on!

Tofu: You'll never get away now freezer!

Freezer: *starts humming*

Vegatable: Looks like we saved the world. *gets hammer and smashes freezer* Well done super saying.

Super Saying: I am Chef Torte! Master of evil and culinary arts!

Chef Torte: Hey! That's my line! Mon deiu!

Jerry Sinefeild: It's a show about nothing. How do we know when it's over?

Genius Guy: Well I know how.*starts to do the homeshake*

???: So you've thought that freezer is no more.

Tofu: Uhhh....what was that?

???: Argh! Forget it!*whacks himself in the head*

Ryanoshi: What did you do to my five-thousand dollar freezer.

Tofu:*points at the shattered freezer*

Ryanoshi: Just wondering what you did to that freezer. It was no good anyway.

???: What do ya mean!? I sold it to you for five-thousand dollars of Ben Stein's money.

Ben Stein:*laughs as hard as he can*

Frank Sinarta: Hey guys! What did I miss while I was in Las Vegas?

Jerry Sinefeild: Nothing since this is a show about nothing. How will it end?

Genius Guy: Just do the homeshake with me!

Everyone: ...

What will happen to Tofu and his childhood friends?
Was freezer really a refrigrator?
Find out next time on Crazy Star X!

Ben Stein: Tune in next week my lads!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2005, 05:21:06 PM »
*kicks the announcer and several actors*

Whoa... There were inanimate objects this time. ...Is it possible...?

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2005, 01:26:56 PM »
Ben Stein: *playing Super Mario 64 DS* Hey Jimmy! This game is worth the wait for the next Crazy Star X epsiode!

Jimmy Kimmel: *wakes up* Huh! Whatever happend to the Tale of Two Tingrios?

Ben Stein: They canceled the rest of it!*cries*

Jimmy Kimmel: Pah! I don't belive you! *gets kicked by an unkown pressence*

???: Give me the DVD or you're little friend over here sleeps with the fishes!!!

Ben Stein: Okay! *throws brick at unkown pressence saving Jimmy's life* All right! The new Crazy Star X epsiode is on.

On Crazy Star X...

Tofu: Dude where's my car?

Vegatable: You've never had a car before.

Chuck Woolery: Hey look! A bowl of tofu...and it's talking! *runs to Tofu*

Bob Doyle: We interupt this program to bing an important...ouch!!!

Back at Ben Stein's house...

Ben Stein: It's back to playing Super Mario 64 DS for me. *plays SM64DS*

Jimmy Kimmel: *dozes off into la la land*

What's gonna happen now folks?
Tune in next time to find out!

Edited by - Tingrio on 5/17/2005 12:35:06 PM

Print