Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 71827 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2004, 04:29:11 PM »
Some crazy I know from AIM who got me highly addicted to a certain website of Khans, staplers, bananaphones, and the song "Rock You Like A Hurricane", among other things.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 9/30/2004 3:30:36 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2004, 09:31:07 PM »
-Does LD know what song that is yet?
That was a joke.

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2004, 11:30:57 PM »
-I don't know what MisterFantastic4's logon sound is from

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2004, 03:28:50 PM »
(link was removed due to excessive whining) You know what?  All this talk about things that drive you nuts keeps reminding me of something kind of funny I read awhile back on the internet.  It was called 250 ways to be Annoying and was one of the funniest thing I had ever read.  I laughed so hard through the entire thing that at the end I could barely breathe.  But you guys probably don't care about that.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/3/2004 4:13:52 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2004, 06:41:52 PM »
- Bob pretending to read over my shoulder while I am in the bathroom.
- Bob's big fat Greek mother's sister, Georgia.
- Bob insistance that his named is spelled with a "Y", BYOB.
- The way Bob describes winning as, "Being BOYB".
- People who make up annoying things about a fake person named Bob.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2004, 09:39:49 PM »
These stupid ads in between every page.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2004, 09:50:48 PM »
Well, sorrrrry, but I just couldn't help myself.  This is my first stupid ad to post and it will probably be my last so don't worry about it.

Oh yeah, and #251 is... applaud people for doing a good job during the entire time they’re playing Donkey Konga!  Oops, that's 252.  251 would be post the same annoying ad on every page of a forum topic.  Nya-ha-ha!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/2/2004 9:49:00 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2004, 04:14:25 PM »
Jeez, sometimes at school I suddenly think of some awesome thing to add to this list, and by the time I get home, I forget it.

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2004, 09:36:47 PM »

• Incomplete topics on message boards ("Don't you hate it when...", "Oh man I totally..." etc.) so you have to go into the thread to see what it's actually about.
  • "Check here to use HTML in your message."

Edited by - Deezer on 10/2/2004 9:12:29 PM

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2004, 04:44:07 PM »
- The fact that my step-grandfather wants to dig up my real grandfather's grave after my grandmother dies
- The fact that my step-grandfather wants to cremate my grandmother when she dies and split her into three urns
- People who park slanted, taking up two parking spots
- People who smoke indoors whereas restricted
- People who only use the internet to chat
- People who do nothing on a computer but play 3D Pinball and Solitare all day

Romance is for the weak-minded.

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2004, 05:21:23 PM »
Get ready, 'cause it's time for my next list!

- People who sing in the morning when you just wake up and you feel like roadkill
- People who ask you if you're going to do something when they know you have no choice but to do it anyway
- People who don't reply to you when you finish talking
- People who don't wash their hands after they use the restroom *thinks back to Seinfeld episode*
- People who don't believe that the "250 Ways to be Annoying" page is funny
- The fact that absolutely none of my friends own a GameCube (but they did help buy me one for my golden birthday so I guess I can't complain too much)
- The new episodes of SNL which aren't very funny
- When you're going to bed and super tired and have to use the bathroom but you're so tired and don't want to get up but you can't go to sleep and you keep squirming and tossing around until finally you have no choice but to wet your pants

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/4/2004 7:52:15 AM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2004, 09:30:25 PM »
"Don't you hate it when..."

^Deezer used my thread!!! THANKS DEEZER YOU GREAT FRIEND OF MINE. *eyes light on frickin fire*

I believe we trail off our topic names because we are trying to make it vague so you can put anything that bugs you, etc., etc. We're not doing it to annoy, mind you.

Things That Bug Me A Lot:

-All the people of this forum.
-All the people of the chatroom.

Thank you and have a nice holy frick-a-moly day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gray, the color of her eyes as if menacing clouds hang overhead
When anger strikes the goodness of her heart slate gray pierces you with a sudden chill making you give in to those beautiful eyes
But when she`s happy her eyes brighten as if the Sun shines through the opaqueness of the threatening clouds; you can`t help but smile

I want you... Only you
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2004, 06:15:01 AM »
-How much Trainmain uses variants of the word "frick"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2004, 03:20:19 PM »
~- Ditto'd

Egg Power

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2004, 03:51:51 PM »
"A One that is isn't cold is scarcely a One at all"

K, now time for some more:

-People who mention MTV in their songs (especially when they dis MTV, ‘cause more likely than not, if it never existed, they probably wouldn’t be rich and famous)
-People who use too many abbreviations in their songs, even if it’s intentional
-When two people call each other at the exact same time and you get the busy single so you have to keep calling and calling until one of you decides to stop.
-When people lick their fingers to turn the pages of a book. Especially when it’s my book.
-In snowboarding, how you have to undo one of your bindings every time you get on a lift
-Cauliflower (yuck)
-Pants that unzip all by themselves, even if they’re not tight.
-When I am accused of ‘choosing not to understand’, aka "confused"
-People who are overly negative and forever drone on about the things that annoy them.
-People who have (and/or list) too many inside jokes

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Print