Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 71819 times)

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2004, 04:17:06 PM »
When Markio comes into the chatroom, says something random, and then leaves a couple of seconds later.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2004, 06:54:18 PM »
- Vid ignoring anyone who says something that in some way annoys him
- Markio entering #tmk, then leaving shortly after
- "Yo momma" jokes
- My siblings annoying me on purpose
- Windows ME
- My computer freezing at the most annoying times, such as it did while I was typing this the first time
- People who swear excessively
- The fact that my brother is playing a game that I'm BORROWING, especially since I haven't even had a chance to play it
- "Yo momma" jokes(yes, I know I said it twice)
- My brother being so violent
- People who cheat at online games
- People who don't like Tetris
- People who always seem to get their way
- People who pick on people that play Pokémon games
- People who make fun of people that play TCGs
- Waiting for Sapphira to get back to The Prophecy
- Waiting for new mailbags
- Those stupid game machines in places like Chuck E. Cheese's that take your tokens one by one, and give you about 5 tickets in return
- Ants
- School lunches that don't have enough food
- People that don't like Homestar Runner
- The whole "Meowrik and Trainman being half-ops in #tmk" incident that led to Frozen-Solid being banned and MEGAߥTE leaving
- The fact that my TV is being used because my brother is playing a game that I'm BORROWING
- X-box fanatics
- Vid always saying "I'm bored" in the chatroom
- Those stupid ads that appear on practically every page and take up the whole page and are just bigger versions of the banner ads that are on almost every page
- The fact that TMK isn't on Kontek
- Grand Theft Auto
- People on IRC that overuse the /me command
- That stupid WildTangent spyware thing that always comes back, no matter what I do
- The BSoD(Blue Screen of Death, or, in my case, Black Screen of Death)
- The fact that my headphones hurt my ears
- Using a speaker as a microphone
And last and most annoying...
- Having to deal with a dishwasher that doesn't work right half the time

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2004, 07:21:21 PM »
- When people think I'm ignoring them for a stupid reason and don't know that I only ignore people who have been obnoxious jerks to me in the past and/or have lost my trust (even though they might not have had it in the first place).

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 10/5/2004 6:21:54 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2004, 11:26:57 PM »
"When Markio comes into the chatroom, says something random, and then leaves a couple of seconds later."

Eh, I think it's funny. Don't diss him.

DNC, hey, hehehehehey! Meowrik and I had NOTHING to do with MEGAߥTE leaving. We're worry were were doing a stupid jobs and Frozen was acting like an idiot. MB probably hasn't been around much because he has more important things to take care of like college than to piddle around listening to mindless chatter at the chatroom half the time. So don't give Meowrik and I the wrap for what Frozen did.

Well, I'm 'frickin' sorry, Lizard Dude. I just don't want to 'frickin' say the 'frickin' F-Bomb and get myself in huge trouble. Plus, I tend to say it in a Dr. Evil type way so it sounds funny...

My List (***= things that REALLY bug me):

-Idiots
-More idiots
-Morons
-Even more morons
-How Vid ALWAYS has something degrading to tell me about how he hates this person I like or that ever-so-something about me.
-How some ops will put +m on when nothing is happening for like 15 seconds. How random...
-Disrespectful debators. They make me so mad because of the idiotic, immature ways they act.
-People who say something very deep about you (like I love you), then turn out to be lying the next day and act as if nothing happened.
-How people can't accept my personality.***
-How people get mad at me because of my humor to certain things (i.e. I flip my car in Burnout 3 and it blows up and I snicker a little then my friend is all serious saying, "Dude, that's not even funny. Why are you acting so gay?")
-How people hate me although I'm nice.***
-How me being very nice and polite GETS ME NOWHERE IN LIFE except respect by very few people and lots of old people.***
-When I'm trying to explain something or defend myself in a situation that is not my fault or has some legitimate reasoning behind it and I'm instantly cut off and told, "You're wrong; shut up; this matter is resolved."

BIGGEST OF ALL TIME:
-How this thread is turning into a flame war by the post. It's ridiculous!

Gray, the color of her eyes as if menacing clouds hang overhead
When anger strikes the goodness of her heart slate gray pierces you with a sudden chill making you give in to those beautiful eyes
But when she`s happy her eyes brighten as if the Sun shines through the opaqueness of the threatening clouds; you can`t help but smile

I want you... Only you
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2004, 12:13:33 AM »
"-How this thread is turning into a flame war by the post. It's ridiculous!"

That's just what I was going to say. :)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2004, 10:18:33 AM »
Yep, LD AND MY BRAIN ARE FUSED TOGETHER OMG!!!!1!!!1one!!!

Things that drive me nuts:

-My horrible sleep schedule. Can't go to sleep at night... wake up exhausted every day for the whole day, then repeat (in a nutshell)
-How someone is going to say, "YOU SLEEP IN A NUTSHELL?!" after they read the first thing that bugs me. HAhhaha, nah, I won't get mad.
-HEATBURN SUCKS!!!
-My speaker on my subwoofer (for the comp) is hitting so hard and loud it keeps hitting the top of the sub-box itself making an annoying clicking noise.
-School and all of its crap it has to offer (except German and BCIS!!!)
-How I have "tremors" of pain or slight burning down my throat to my stomach after I have has heartburn.
-When my throat is dry from my stupid fan.
-How PM2 WON'T HURRY THE HECK UP!!!
-How people in SMRPG know how to defend ALL special attacks, level up to 27 while I kick Smithy's butt at barely 18-19 making it so easy to kill everything, and how no one respects that Mario is a martyr x10!!! (yay, I just learned that word, weeee!!)
-People who don't think crashing cars is the least bit humorous (Burnout 3).
-People who don't like Mario.
-People who don't like the "Arnold and Sylvester Clash" flash at newgrounds.com
-People who are people.
-Whoop-de-do. Gablah gablah x585hgb5fgrehg7o489y4743293734823872378

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2004, 01:42:42 PM »
"-How Vid ALWAYS has something degrading to tell me about how he hates this person I like or that ever-so-something about me."

Dude, I joke. I told you last night that I wasn't being serious, but you didn't want to believe that and left.

Okay, my continued list:
- When my sister leaves the TV on, blasting, to go in her room and type on her computer
- How almost everything in the FF turns into a pointless flame war when someone talks about someone else doing something that drives others nuts.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2004, 04:33:06 PM »
Wow, everyone sure is unhappy.  A few more for me:

-pills
-being touched(not sexually, just being poked or jostled or something)
-people

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2004, 06:55:32 PM »
Ok, Vid, I understand, but are those dang smilies you put after ever degrading sentence supposed to be the signal for it to be a joke? If so, I didn't notice; I think of it as you laughing at me about it. But now that you told me, I fully understand.

Continuing the list (***-you know what it means):

-How John Kerry said Ronald Reagan, one of those few special people that make it to Earth once in a blue moon, led America into the country's darkest years when he was president. Sorry to be blunt folks, but my God, the man can't even show the slightest **** respect for the guy. I personally think Reagan made the world a better place.
-People who you know are stupid, but then when you argue about something they try to use "smart and educated" words that they don't know the definition to.
-YOU. YES... YOU!!!
-When I Super Jump my stupid pants.
-When my face breaks.
-When I Hadouken someone and I am obliterated with multiple Hadoukens.
-When people type "Idiot Style" like this: "d00d [wtd] r u talkin about d00d stop tpying lyke taht ur gay"(Heh, just thought of that little name! Idiot Style... guess it could be a knock off of "Indian Style.)
-ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS people.
-This day... every day... gablah gablah.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2004, 06:55:32 PM »
Ok, Vid, I understand, but are those dang smilies you put after ever degrading sentence supposed to be the signal for it to be a joke? If so, I didn't notice; I think of it as you laughing at me about it. But now that you told me, I fully understand.

Continuing the list (***-you know what it means):

-How John Kerry said Ronald Reagan, one of those few special people that make it to Earth once in a blue moon, led America into the country's darkest years when he was president. Sorry to be blunt folks, but my God, the man can't even show the slightest **** respect for the guy. I personally think Reagan made the world a better place.
-People who you know are stupid, but then when you argue about something they try to use "smart and educated" words that they don't know the definition to.
-YOU. YES... YOU!!!
-When I Super Jump my stupid pants.
-When my face breaks.
-When I Hadouken someone and I am obliterated with multiple Hadoukens.
-When people type "Idiot Style" like this: "d00d [wtd] r u talkin about d00d stop tpying lyke taht ur gay"(Heh, just thought of that little name! Idiot Style... guess it could be a knock off of "Indian Style.)
-ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS people.
-This day... every day... gablah gablah.

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2004, 09:21:11 AM »
Mr. Face say you too foolish for your pants.  Mr. Face is not always right but he's never wrong!  Excuse me while I pop in again, say something random, and continue my annoying list!  Nyah!

- The serious lack of Mario and Sonic merchandise in this country
- How Sonic's quills are messed up in Sonic X
- The Spring Yard Zone levels in Sonic 1
- Waiting for the Nintendo Darn Sweet to arrive
- People who make fun of nerds (except for rich ones)
- People that say “alright” without the L and R
- People who confuse Frankenstein with his monster when they don't have the same names
- People who still don't think that 250 Ways to be Annoying is hilarious
- All of the medication I have to take for my allergies and acne
- When I brush my teeth and toothpaste runs down my arm
- My humonguos hips, thighs, and...
- The little green elf inside of me who keeps telling me to burn things (and who I sometimes listen to)
- My bacon machine which keeps giving me toast and waffles instead of bacon *angrily grabs it and tosses it in the dumpster with Easy Bake oven*
- My helicopter which shoots off the blades whenever I hit the eject button
- When Metroid suck people dry just because they don't agree with them
- Monday mornings, when time slows and reality bends
- When I lay a gigantic Yoshi egg and it hurts like the ****ens
- When people start talking about things that make no sense at all like I do

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/25/2004 2:37:57 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2004, 09:25:17 AM »
Hey, that wasn't a bad word!  I said  (nickname for Richard) and then added "ens", not the other thing.  Oh well, whatever.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/8/2004 8:26:05 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2004, 11:52:47 AM »
Another update to the list:

-   Planet's Funniest Animals (Dogs dressed like dolls and cats pushing objects around AREN'T FUNNY)
-   People who describe the taste and texture of the food that they’re eating
-   People who make fun of my laugh when their laugh is equally stupid/and or weird-sounding
-   Stupid fill-in-the-bubble tests where the teacher tells you just how to fill in the bubbles EVERY SINGLE YEAR. How stupid do they think we are?
-   Those unbelievably annoying sounds that people program to go off every time they log on, log off, or IM you.
-   Kids who say things about politicians and don’t realize that they know absolutely nothing about politics and are getting it all from their parents’ opinions.
-   Bad comb-overs (I mean, who doesn’t get annoyed by those?)
-   People who mention MTV in their songs (especially when they dis MTV, cause more    likely than not, if it never existed, they probably wouldn’t be rich and famous)
-   People who use too many abbreviations in their songs, even if it’s intentional
-   When two people call each other at the exact same time and you get the busy single so    you have to keep calling and calling until one of you decides to stop.
-   When people lick their fingers to turn the pages of a book. Especially when it’s my    book.
-   In snowboarding, how you have to undo one of your bindings every time you get on a lift
-   Cauliflower (yuck)
-   Pants that unzip all by themselves, even if they’re not tight.
-   When I am accused of “choosing not to understand”, aka "confused"
-   People who have (and/or list) too many inside jokes
-   People who LIKE Tetris
-   Headphones that lose those little cushion things that they usually come with
-   People who complain about “how nasty the envelope tastes”
-   How sometimes everything you say comes out sounding really wrong
-   People who act stupid just to seem “not smart and mainstream”, whatever that’s    supposed to mean.
-   When adults say “…why, do you think she has cooties?!?”
-   People who get jealous for stupid reasons
-   People (if you don’t do any of the things mentioned on this list, you’re probably not    human)
-   When you're on an airplane and that freakin' baby won't shut up!
-   When they cheat you at restaurants by filling your glass up with more ice than whatever    you ordered
-   When people breathe into the microphone (grrrrrr...)
-   People who say “whatever” too much
-   One word: SPLASHBACKS
-   When somebody is talking to you and if you try to take a step back they take a step    forward so that their feet are almost touching yours
-   How on AIM you have to ask people if they're being sarcastic
-   Those paper-thin PB&J sandwiches that come in packages and that you buy out of    vending machines (if you’ve ever been to DisneyWorld you should know what I mean)
-   Anybody who thinks Sean Paul can actually sing!
-   How long my Easy Bake oven takes to cook things (gosh darnit!)
-   When people talk to you on the phone while eating something (especially annoying if it's    crunchy)
-   Those faucets that only shoot the water out while your hand is pushing on the button.
-   People who get offended by dumb blonde jokes
-   People who whisper for no reason.
-   Those little armbands with the spikes on them that people wear because Avril Lavigne    does it. (no offense intended to Miss Lavigne or her fans)
-   When people walk up to you and are like you just got a haircut!? Oh, really?!?
-   Teenage actors who play in Disney made-for-TV movies, that later go on to record    albums and get filthy rich.
-   People who like the Packers for the sole reason that everybody else hates them.
-   People who say “That was stupid” when you tell a joke that was meant to be    stupid.
-   Chalk. I hate it.
-   Chalkboards.
-   People who squeak their chalk on their chalkboards.
-   People who hate certain music or songs just because of the person who wrote them    *ahem Michael Jackson ahem*
-   Bad TV adaptions of good books
-   Good songs that get REAL old when you play them too much
-   People who drive like they just sat on a cactus
-   When you ask if you can go to the bathroom and teachers say "I don't know, CAN you go    to the bathroom?"
-   People who say "everything but Rap sucks" and try to act ‘gangsta’, when they live in    the suburbs and couldn't last 5 minutes on the streets at night
-   The Cat in the Hat movie
-   The Family Circus comic
-   That one guy... Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about.
-   People who are overly negative and forever drone on about the things that annoy    them
-   Trying to think of things that drive me nuts
-   Brown bananas
-   Random things that pop out of my head and people don’t appreciate

C'mon guys, just keep on feeding me things, I wanna make this list humongous!

Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm not going to put anything as specific as "how sonic's quills are messed up in Sonic X" (not that this isn't annoying)

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2004, 11:57:52 AM »
Oh yes, and one more thing:

When websites mess up your quotation marks.

And to revenge the depletion of my sacred quotations, I give you

''?"^&*6875''''&%*&^5'''''&^9"'"&(^&'"'?"`"`?@&%!!!  Haha! (the way eggman laughs in SAB2, with the second ha more pronounced)

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog

Edited by - boomstix on 10/8/2004 10:59:17 AM
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2004, 09:12:05 PM »
Hey!  For your information... I actually like Tetris!  It's fun and challenging and... studies have shown that it can make you smarter... in a way... somehow.

Oh yeah, and the way Eggman laughs in Sonic X is a complete riot.  Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/9/2004 1:16:38 PM

Print