Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 71831 times)

« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2004, 10:31:29 PM »
I haven't read through all of this thread, but here are a few things to start off with:
1. l33t
2. People who say they would vote for (Insert candidate's name) because they hate (Insert opposing candidate's name).  They don't really agree with (Candidate 1), but just hate (Candidate 2).  They could just vote for Nader...

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2004, 12:36:25 AM »
"- My humonguos hips, thighs, and...

That's actually pretty natural, my friend.

"- The little green elf inside of me who keeps telling me to burn things (and who I sometimes listen to)
- My bacon machine which keeps giving me toast and waffles instead of bacon *angrily grabs it and tosses it in the dumpster with Easy Bake oven*
- My helicopter which shoots off the blades whenever I hit the eject button
- When Metroid suck people dry just because they don't agree with them
- Monday mornings, when time slows and reality bends"

This dude's been reading up on our old posts!!! Look at all the old references to TEM, Sapph, me, etc. in there!!!!! Good job. He is now one of the Good New Members.­â„¢

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2004, 01:48:04 AM »
- The little green elf inside Chupperson Weird that tells Lizard Dude to burn things in his Easy Bake oven and gives them Sapph who throws them at Trainman, but instead hits TEM as Luigison sits in a corner eating bread that Deezer gave him.  </sarcasm>

- This thread.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2004, 08:11:42 AM »
Hey, I know all those references too! Let me prove to you that I am a Good New Member:

The little green elf inside of me who keeps telling me to burn things (and who I sometimes listen to) I know this was a signature, I think it might have been Chupp's...

My bacon machine which keeps giving me toast and waffles instead of bacon *angrily grabs it and tosses it in the dumpster with Easy Bake oven* Well this was um... uh, I know that the bacon machine thing was a signature, and I know that the Easy Bake reference comes from Lizard Dude's "I'm just a fatty and I love to play with my easy bake oven"

My helicopter which shoots off the blades whenever I hit the eject button. I think this was a "stupid idea" by Trainman, which was something like "stupid idea: an eject button in a helicopter", and then somebody proved him wrong by saying that there are actually helicopters that shoot the blades off so the person can be ejected.

When Metroid suck people dry just because they don't agree with them. This is a reference to donotcare95's signature.

Monday mornings, when time slows and reality bends. This is a reference to TEM's signature.

See, I should be qualified for a GNM, though I am not really new because I have been reading this forum for over a year now... So maybe I should be a Good New- Wow, just saying that name makes my heart skip a beat...

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2004, 11:07:48 AM »
~- Getting hit with things burnt in an Easy Bake Oven.

Egg Power

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2004, 12:13:38 PM »
~When I type "Koopaslaua" for my login and the stupid thing tells me that user name dosen't exist
~How topics randomly change topics

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2004, 08:44:43 PM »
Thanks, Trainman!  I can't believe it!  Me, a Good New Member?  Yay!  Finally!  That was pretty easy to get (although I might lose that title soon if I annoy people more).  Not only have I read your posts but I've also read every single topic in every single board since the site ever first began!  I know everything about you weirdos!  OK, not really.  But I have read all of the TMK  mailbags.  Those were so funny.

Won't you please join me now... in my quest to find... MY NEXT BIG SIGNATURE!  To be continued...

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/10/2004 7:47:06 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2004, 10:22:35 PM »
~boomstix's latest post in which he got 1% of details correct
That was a joke.

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2004, 10:03:15 AM »
Oh well, he can still be a GNM.

Peach:"Toad, it's you!"
Toad: "Who did you expect?  Peewee Herman?"  Unfunny quote courtesy of SMB: Super Show
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2004, 06:15:09 PM »
I know, I know... Any newbie could find that stuff in 30 minutes... but i did hate how this "jon hater" said that I'm too much of a n00b to know about jon and sadib, cauz I know everything, for example jon was one of the few people that 'stood up' for sadib. See, sadib's name wasn't even mentioned in jon haters post, and I made the connection! I gotta be a GNM!

But whatever, I'm getting off topic. Got a few more:

-The way it feels when clay dries under your fingernails
-Hangers that are attached to the poles so you cant get them off and it becomes an accomplishment just to hang up your jacket

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2004, 06:19:27 PM »
-When people write a note to themselves and use exclaimation points. Why are they shouting at themselves? The note has the same effect without them.

There is a trick to those hangers.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2004, 08:28:52 PM »
Please, oh great Paratroopa of Redness, please share this precious information as a gift of knowledge for a young grasshopper such as I!

Note to self: Stop calling thyself "young grasshopper"!

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2004, 08:54:25 PM »
-How I never get mentioned in others' posts unless it is a response to a post I just posted.  Why am I only rememebered right after I do something?  And posting something with my name right after this post wouldn't work, either.

-How I keep planning nervous breakdowns in my head.

-How I don't act out the nervous breakdowns when that was the whole point of spending time to imagine what I would hit my head on, how long I would sputter out gibberish, who would be the final straw that starts it, and whether I would faint and lay on the ground or run outside and scream until I fall over crying.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2004, 12:20:17 PM »
Okay, Markio, we'll talk about you later, you crazy dude!  But right now it's time for... my next obnoxious list!!!

- The fact that Nintendo still hasn’t made a Gameboy version of SMRPG and that the Koopa Kids have been replaced by total losers
- When my computer takes an eternity to load these forum pages when there’s hardly anything to load
- Those incredibly stupid and super pointless hand-blowdryers in the public restrooms that are about as affective as blowing on your own hand
- AFHV after Bob Sagget left
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire after Regis left
- Family Feud after Louie left
- When the characters on Sponge Bob act gay
- When the news organizations sometimes distort the truth and make one political party look completely flawless and the other one terrible (and no I’m not paranoid; just watch for yourself)
- The overabundance of skinny people on TV and in the movies… not that I’m saying I’m also fat but what’s wrong with fat people?!  I’m tired of looking at skinny people!
- Sitting next to loud girls at a football game
- People who come in the post and say “this post” (please stop doing that!!!)
- People who STILL don’t think that 250 WTBA is hilarious, and won’t even read it (am I bugging you yet?  Oh yeah, and here’s one my favorite ones out of that: #20 of the 250 way to be annoying: Tape pieces of “Sweating to the Oldies” over climatic parts of rental movies)
- The evil robots that attack my house every Thursday
- When the Knights-who-say-nee force me to get them more shrubberies

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus.  Please send an error report so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/26/2004 6:58:13 AM

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2004, 08:37:57 PM »
Eh, come on guys!  Keep posting stuff.  If you don't post anything then I will keep posting anyway and will be the main thing that drives you nuts.  Here's my next list whether you like it or not!

- My brother (yes, he gets it twice)
- When my ears pop and I can hear myself breathe
- When my family communicates via screaming across the house
- When I type this stuff on Wordpad and it automatically shifts the lines out to the right when I hit enter
- When I’m the last one posting in this thread
- When I play a video game and the music stays in my head forever
- When people make up words to things that they don’t know the name of and you have to ask them what in the Wario they’re talking about
- When I’m driving the car and the steering wheel is misaligned so that I have to hold it to the right to go straight and if I hold it straight I drive left

Amy: "Sonic thinks HE's stressed?  Try being me!"
Chris: "That would be horrible."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/19/2004 7:38:58 PM

Print