Print

Author Topic: question of the day  (Read 3119 times)

« on: November 28, 2004, 06:06:06 PM »
I will ask a question daily,and you have to answer it correctly within that day. If nobody answers it correctly by the end of the day we will move on to another question. Each correct answer will be worth 10 pts. First person to 100 pts. wins. I may not ask a question every day.
 Banned by Deez

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 06:12:26 PM »
"I will ask a question daily"

"I may not ask a question every day"

Okay.

Why didn't you start this thread with the first question?

If you do a question a day please put all the questions in this thread.  I and most here probably don't want 365 question of the day post a year.  We already have to much meaningless spaming of the board.

One way to handle this is to edit your first post to include each days question with the date beside each.  That way it will be easy for everyone to see the current question and the correct answers to the past questions.

Edited by - Luigison on 11/28/2004 4:18:11 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 06:28:24 PM »
We're on a thread making rampage, aren't we?!

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 07:05:59 PM »
11/28/04 question: On PM2 who do you have to talk to get information for the Blimp ticket?
 Banned by Deez

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 07:25:21 PM »
In my case, everyone.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2004, 07:50:20 PM »
I guess that could be the right answer ,but no.
 Banned by Deez

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2004, 08:33:39 PM »
The answer is Ishmail.
 Banned by Deez

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2004, 09:28:12 PM »
Judd77, you should leave the question up all day and not post the answer until the next day.  That way more people can give answers.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2004, 09:43:19 PM »
Hey Judd, why don't you pay attention and not spoil stuff for people who haven't played Paper Mario: TTYD yet, hm?

Or, at least, label your threads with *possible spoilers* so people will know. How about it?

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 01:41:46 PM »
Wouldn't matter, Deezer's finger accidently slipped when he was near the ban button.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print