Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 792107 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2040 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:45 PM »
A hearty welcome to ye.

"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2041 on: November 04, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »
'Sup, AWZ.

Also, Cervantes, I know you haven't posted yet, but you think maybe you could hook me up with...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2042 on: November 11, 2009, 07:42:12 AM »
I haven't been able to access either TMK or Fungi Forums from my last computer (don't ask me why, it just showed a "This page does not exist-message), so that explains my inactivity here for the last couple of months.

But yeah, I'm back. Hiya, folks!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2043 on: November 11, 2009, 08:05:12 AM »
Ah, yes, El Gato. Welcome back!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2044 on: November 11, 2009, 03:22:21 PM »
Welcome back, El Gato.

« Reply #2045 on: November 11, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »
Greetings! Whenever time permits, your talents would be great appreciated in the MS Paint Story thread.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2046 on: November 11, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »
So, you've probably been wondering "Where in the heck is Toad?" Well, wonder no more!

Last Thursday (the 5th), I had part one of my root canal. There was so much infection. They did as much as they could, gave me a rX for some antibiotics, scheduled the rest of the root canal for tomorrow and sent me on my way. Things were going fine until late Monday night/early Tuesday morning (depending on how you look at time). At around 1am, I woke up shivering uncontrollably and running 103 degree fever. I got Toadette awake and we called my mom. Toadette took my temp in the mean time.

Mom brought her blood sugar stuff with her (no, it wasn't a blood sugar issue, thank goondess). We decide to call the dentist in the morning, and that I should cover up with lots of blankets in the between time. We call the dentist and tell them what's going on, they reccomend going to see a doctor and they don't think it's the tooth (even though my mouth hurts in that general area).

We go to see the doctor. He thinks the antibiotics the dentist gave me are not strong enough, gave me an rX for some stronger ones (and some migraine meds. Hurrah!) We pay an astronomical fee and decide never to go back to that particular office.

That's the reason I haven't been posting so much over the past week.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2047 on: November 12, 2009, 07:35:10 AM »
Well it's good to have you back.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2048 on: November 25, 2009, 08:18:11 PM »
I think I may in fact count as a returning member, having not posted in 18 days.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2049 on: November 25, 2009, 09:14:29 PM »
I for one was beginning to wonder. Hullo again!

« Reply #2050 on: December 08, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »
Hello guys. I'm new to this site, just joined today.
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

« Reply #2051 on: December 08, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
This is just a guess, but are Toad and Bowser your favorite combo in Mario Kart: Double Dash?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2052 on: December 08, 2009, 02:20:06 PM »
Actually, no. My =favorite combo was Bowser Jr. and Paratroopa (I liked light charactors). I was just thinking about how interesting it would be for Bowser to turn into a Toad. Cruel irony.
"I'm a grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss!"- Bowser, SPM

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2053 on: December 08, 2009, 04:33:34 PM »
Welcome, ToadBowser.

« Reply #2054 on: December 08, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »
That statement seems more ominous than inviting, considering your current avatar.

...But greetings nonetheless, TB.

Print