Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 805428 times)

« Reply #900 on: January 28, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »
No, I think I just forget my question mark. And it's edited!

EDIT:
There was nothing wrong! God, I must look over my grammar and realize what's what and who's joking.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:38:25 PM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #901 on: January 28, 2007, 10:28:02 AM »
Stop being a Grammar Princess Smart-Aleck, Max.
Actually, pt_peach, the question mark isn't needed, since it's a statement, not a question. So you were fine originally.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #902 on: January 28, 2007, 10:31:31 AM »
I was just trying to make a joke. The post was fine as it was.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #903 on: January 28, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »
To be perfectly honest, your "jokes" on other people's slight, slight grammar or spelling mistakes are starting to get old and annoying. Sure it's ok to point out a blatant error or a more slight error- if the error gives you a good idea for a joke- but it's becoming constant. I just thought I would point that out.

Sorry for not contributing to the topic :/

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #904 on: January 28, 2007, 02:56:21 PM »
No, it wasn't about any spelling or grammar errors. I had first interpreted it as meaning that pt_peach was suggesting that jman's CT meant XD. Then I made my post where I was trying to "clarify" what she meant (I knew perfectly well what it meant). Then pt_peach thought that I was correcting her. Perhaps because of the positioning of the post (starting a new page), this skewed Sapph's understanding of what was posted, to where she thought I was correcting pt_peach.

Anyway, everyone thinks differently. Hopefully this has shown you what I meant.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #905 on: January 28, 2007, 03:28:20 PM »
I knew you were being a smart-aleck regarding the "XD" thing. That's why I said to stop being one.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #906 on: January 28, 2007, 08:06:45 PM »
Well, regardless of whether your XD joke was purposeful or not, I'm still annoyed whenever you make fun of someone for their slight typos. Just saying.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #907 on: January 29, 2007, 02:26:55 PM »
Looks like someone has to dig up the old CT for MaxVance!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #908 on: January 31, 2007, 08:04:05 AM »
I'm a new mmeber!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #909 on: January 31, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
You may be a new mmeber, but you're not a new member, so welcome back!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #910 on: January 31, 2007, 02:15:04 PM »
Hew new guy, you seem cool!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #911 on: February 01, 2007, 02:13:06 AM »
You remind me of someone, Markio. Nevertheless, welcome, new mmeber.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #912 on: February 01, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
Well... I haven't been logged in the FF for a long time, (as far as I can remember) and ever since I bought Yoshi's Island DS I began to think about the FF again so I dicided to log in again.

But then again I'm probably going to keep my playing streak on Video games and not come back again for another long while =/

« Reply #913 on: February 01, 2007, 09:06:36 PM »
Hi again, MSM!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #914 on: February 07, 2007, 03:10:50 PM »
Oh yeah, I'm back.  I have noticed a few little changes.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print