Print

Author Topic: GameShark Pro help... please?  (Read 3072 times)

« on: December 16, 2000, 06:41:13 PM »
Yeah, I know that the GSPro has little to do with Mario but desperate times call for desperate measures, eh?

My brother got a Game Shark Pro (for the N64) for his birthday a few months ago, but lately it hasn't been working very well.  Actually, it hasn't been working at all.  Whatever game you put in the slot, it shows only a blank screen and a funny looking character on the little countdown timer on front.

I don't think that it is a problem with keycodes, because I have tried every single game we have in the thing and none of them work.  We have another GameShark, a regular one, and my brother has put the two together in the 64 (with a game, of course).  Could this have messed up the innards of the GSPro?  The other Shark works just fine, only the GSPro is not working.

I know that it worked to begin with, because I made several codes on it myself.  (Very cool, BTW)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I tried the GameShark web site, but the FAQ said nothing of this.  I even tried their MB, but it was not accepting new members at the time.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2000, 01:53:07 PM »
It probably screwed the the pro because the Pro shark couldn't find out what game the gameshark(normal) was (remember, you stuck the normal shark in the pro right?) So you are totally screwed I think.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2001, 10:59:42 PM »
Crap.  That's what I was afraid of...
Thanks, Mario Pro

Edited by - Hinopio on 1/10/2001 9:00:09 PM
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print