Print

Author Topic: Minus World Revisited  (Read 1748 times)

« on: March 15, 2005, 10:41:08 PM »
Okay, I'm sure everyone knows about SMB's "the minus world" and how to get to it, but me, it must've been 5 or 6 years ago, where I discovered it on my own.  That's right, I discovered it before I heard all of the hype, but I didn't use the method that everyone uses.  In fact, to this day, the true way to get there cannot be achieved by me, but here's the alternate way.

Okay, when going up the landbridges before the pipe, you have to jump super high (a game genie code with mega jumping should do it)  You should stop in mid-air (off screen) as if you were trapped behind a block.  If you keep going up, eventually you'll go over top, and you will be at the right side of the screen.  Go to the warp-zones normally, and don't go all the way to the wall, and you'll be able to get it just the same.

Has anyone else done it this way?

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 11:39:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure people have done that trick, I just can't remember who.

RedSavageWarrior: So now I have the Evil Plastic Talking Masturbating Plant of Doom
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 08:10:24 PM »
Well I've certainly heard of the minus world, but I've never been to it and I don't have a game genie, PLUS I only have it on all-stars. Is there still a way to get to it on all stars without game genie?

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 03:06:01 AM »
The Minus World glitch only works on the original version and the NES Classics version.

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print