Print

Author Topic: Crazy Castle RPG based on Super Mario 64!!!  (Read 5203 times)

« on: April 01, 2005, 04:15:33 AM »
This RPG is based on Super Mario 64 DS. But it is even more exiting and anything yes anything could happen( you might even slip into the Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine etc.painting worlds).
So I'm the Gamemaster and I can make anything happen.
 But there has to be a Mario, Luigi, Wario, Yoshi,Toad and Donkey Kong.
This Is My First RPG!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - busterbrown on 4/1/2005 2:25:38 AM

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 09:51:18 PM »
I'm Luigi. Oh, and can I have my Thunder power from M&L:SS?

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 03:43:26 AM »
Yeh sure you can Luigi simpson.So we've got a Luigi now all we need is a Mario, Wario, Toad, Yoshi And D.K.

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 07:41:50 PM »
Luigi is waiting patiently.

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 12:05:36 AM »
NO! ONLY I WAY BE PERFECT LUIGI!
Ok maby you can be luigi.
So I'll be toad with all the powers he's ever had (hamer from mario party 3 ect.).
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 01:08:42 AM »
I'd actually thought you'd left, KBC.

This part of the message would be blank if I wasn''''t telling you that this part of the message would be blank if I wasn''''t here telling you...

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 12:39:28 AM »
Who's KBC?
(If you ment me I just don't post much I like to "obsurve" (sp?))".

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 12:52:42 AM »
Luigi is still waiting patiently, but he's a little bit peeved because he's been sitting around for 2 days, not doing anything. Can we just play some mini-games while we're waiting?

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 04:03:30 AM »
Luigi and Toad and D.k (me!) are walking down the long pathway (Death pathway) to Peaches castle their friends Mario, Yoshi and Wario have not turned up and Luigi fears they have been kidnapped by the  troopers. "Don't be sillY" said toad "I know Peaches castle like the back of my hand,however it has changed ever so slightly" the path was covered in skeletons and overshadowed by grey clouds with the dark red sky seeping betweeen the clouds adding a tiny of dark red.
"Hey guys" D.K whispered fearfully what are those red things peering at us from inbetween those s-s-s-keletons.
Hssss a whole load of Koopas and Gombas ambushed the threesome...

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 05:43:41 PM »
Can I be a green shelled koopa or do I have to pick the ones you chose?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 06:58:40 PM »
(Kooper the quick!)
*Toad uses his hamer to smash the goombers into one another.* Toad TAKE THAT!

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Edited by - Kirby (cheat wizard) on 4/10/2005 11:52:16 PM
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 03:35:51 AM »
sure you can be a Koopa.

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2005, 02:14:06 AM »
"They're gaining on us!" yelled Luigi. DK usaed his Giant Punch to knock several of them out. Toad was using his Spore Attack. However, some Magikoopas came out! Using magic, they knocked DK and Toad aside- but Luigi used the incredible Thunderhand attack! Kammy was sent siralling out of the sky, but Kamek came rushing towards Luigi on his broom...

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2005, 04:35:12 PM »
D.k and toad struggled but could not break free from the freeze spell Kamek had put on them. He then jumped on Luigi and throttled him. Luigi tryed to break free but it was no use, when Kamek had made bodily contact with him he had paralyzed him.
"Bowser told me to look out for you runts especially the fat italian one with the moustache, However you seem to have lost weight...Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
The team could speak as they were frozen.
"Back off" cried a lone voice it was a Koopa (Luigi 98#) that must have survived the team's retaliation "these idiots are mine to take o Bowser he's always favoured you Magikoopas I need them for the pride of my kind" he cried.

"Oh I don't have time for this" snapped Kamek
"Well you'd better make some" Kamek turned around and saw who spoke.
It was...Toad "Y'know your stupid magic tricks may have got my friends but it's not to hard to act frozen if ya know what I mean Heh Heh!by the way Koopa if you wanna join us on ou adventure your more than welcome"
"Fine I'll just freeze you now, you incompetent piece of fungus"
"Hey what's so bad about fungus I...Oh n-" And he was froze.
The team can't stop here it's to soon in the adventure but there is no way out or is there? and will the green koopa join the trio? find out in the next exiting installment of Crazy Castle RPG ...(continue)

Edited by - busterbrown on 4/6/2005 3:42:52 PM

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 03:44:12 PM »
Well, this will be useful. Takes off shell and throws it. PINBALL!!
Koopa: There's still too many!! puts shell back on.
Koopa: Huh? AAAAHHHH!! *got grabbed by Kamek and kamek was on his broom*
Kamek started moving up in the air but koopa changes the direction of the broom by grabbing the back and they run into the wall.
There goes his broom. Koopa flips back to the battle ground safely unharmed. all the minors back up
Kamek: That's it....
His hands glow with electric discharge magic.
We have to beat him and the rest are easy targets.(unless they run off with the white flag this kamek will soon be holding.)

Edited by - Luigi #98 on 4/7/2005 2:52:40 PM

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005, 05:07:29 PM »
Kamek: You....Huh?! Is.... is that a koopa?
Koopa: Bowser no longer has control over me! I fight FOR the mushroom kingdom now! Takes out orange hat with "K" on it
Koopa: Take this to Bowser!! He's a.... a....
Bowser: What did you say bout me??!! *grabs koopa and tosses him into the wall, tail whips D.K., uppercuts toad so that toad's flying, and kicks luigi on the ground and repeatedly stomps on him*
Bowser: Those who appose me.... never mind. KAMEK NOW!!
Kamek uses electric discharge on us and then uses disappearence. (basic old style classic smoke bomb escape)
Luigi: uuggghhh.... huh? Hey what are these capsules?
Koopa: Is bowser trying to make clones? Huh? Wait a minute.... This is Bowser's base!!!!
D.k.: But that must mean....
all: The mushroom kingdom!!!!
at the kingdom....
?: HELP!!
The castle was ruined, there were toads bruised and injured, but there was Bowser acompannied  by goombas and koopas surrounding something.... a pole with Daisy and peach were tied to
Kamek: huh? There! flew over and grabs us
Bowser: Good work Kamek!!

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 04:24:22 PM »
Is anyone gonna reply to this if not can I turn it into a story thread?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2005, 06:48:43 PM »
Be my guest.

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 01:38:11 PM »
"Wait!!!" cried a voice...IT was YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 02:51:13 AM »
Toad broke free  and TRYED to attack kamek and hit kamek was knocked him(?) off the broom and smack him(?) heaps of times until he was knock out (I hope).
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2005, 03:29:44 PM »
Wait! I tried to turn it into a story but if people were still gonna reply to it then it's stil an rpg alright? And, what they were afraid of I 've got it nailed down you'll love it. But it's gonna be thier final enemy probably. But I'll give the initials. G.B.

Print