Print

Author Topic: Another Mario Story: Daily Double  (Read 5739 times)

« on: May 05, 2005, 01:07:11 PM »
In this story you get to add two sentences to the tale.I'll start for you guys.

One very crazy day, Mario was cleaning up his house. Suddenly, someone knocked at his door.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 05:20:28 PM »
It was the Mailtoad. He stretched upward, and gave several letters to our hero.

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 09:30:03 PM »
The Mailtoad bowed and Mario waved goodbye.  Through the many letters, he noticed one was from someone he would have NEVER guessed!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 11:08:09 PM »
It was Wario, and he was inviting him to a party. "Wario hates me, though!" said Mario to Sonic, who had appeared for absolutely no reason.

Ugh!! What is this horrible thing on the bottom of my post??
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 01:38:36 PM »
Mario decides to go to the party, but Sonic didn't get an invite so he started to plan to crash it.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 02:18:13 PM »
But Bird Person didn't write two sentences, so nintendoexpert89 decided to write the other sentence for him.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 03:09:47 PM »
While Mario was walking to Wario's party, he ran into Chuck Woolery. Chuck Woolery gave Mario a mysterious package.

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 03:12:31 PM »
It was a mushroom. Mario used the mushroom and grew twice his height.

~Stewie from Family Guy

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 04:12:57 PM »
The brisk evening air washed past Mario's face as he jogged over to a warp pipe. On the other end, in Diamond City, he resumed jogging towards the strange, heavily damaged house that was Wario's.

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2005, 04:22:55 PM »
Mario tried to walk through the door, but it was locked. So he ran and broke it down.

~Stewie from Family Guy

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 04:48:57 PM »
Inside was Wario and some friends pigging out on greasy food. Mario began the party-crashing.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 08:46:13 PM »
Then Sonic appeared. He threw Mario outside and crashed the party alone.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2005, 08:45:07 PM »
Then Mallow appeared and whined so loud Sonic exploded, and then Mallow exploded from whining so much. Then Mario, Wario, and the greasy friends had a marshmallow roast.

~Stewie from Family Guy

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 05:59:36 PM »
But Wario remembered he wasn't supposed to eat marshmallows and his heart gave out. Then he died.

It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 07:37:17 PM »
Few attended his funeral, even less weeped. Some of the WarioWare employees were actually relieve; "I knew he'd kick off with all that junk food," said 9-Volt.

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 02:21:17 PM »
Since Wario was so large, they had some problems getting his cascket into the ground.  They shoved and shoved, until Peach finally rammed his cascket and it fell into the pit, "Eat that ya dirty freak!" she cried.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 04:33:35 PM »
Then Bird Person laughed at the last post by The Blue Toad so much that he died and they had a double funeral. But then he rose from the grave and my zombie went on the loose, indestructible and unable to be killed!!!

It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 05:14:58 PM »
People at the funeral skittered away in terror of the somewhat dirty figure of "Bird Person," who laughed and made strange noises. Horrors of horrors-- Birds everywhere within a 50 mile radius gathered, perched, and glared from his feet and outstretched arms.

Edited by - Suffix on 5/13/2005 4:27:00 PM

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2005, 02:14:34 AM »
And then they pecked him to pieces, and Bird Person was dead once again. But, Mario had realised the marshmallows he had eaten were bits of Mallow! (Blech.)

Ugh!! What is this horrible thing on the bottom of my post??

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 01:05:39 PM »
Then Mario woke up, but didn't realize that he was sleepwalking to Peach's Castle. Some shady men in beat-up leather suits ran into Mario.

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 04:54:16 PM »
"PArdon my bumping," Mario said politely.  But he noticed that a star dropped out of the shady guy's leather coat!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 09:51:08 AM »
It was the 121st Power Star to the castle, which unlocks Luigi. But Mario didn't really care, so he left Luigi in a locked room in the castle with a cake.

It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2005, 03:45:52 PM »
Luigi ate the cake in little or no time. "There's got to be a way out of here somehow..." he mumbled in the dim light.

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2005, 03:44:44 PM »
Luigi then started to sleep when Ben Stein came into the room somehow. He placed five-thousand dollars of his money next to Luigi.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2005, 05:39:44 PM »
Luckily, there was a change machine in the locked room, so Luigi made some bills into coins. Using fireballs to melt the coins, he sculpted a key.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2005, 06:27:37 PM »
"Free at last!" Luigi set off to give Mario a piece of his mind concerning small, dank rooms.

...Explode x 10 or something!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2005, 09:59:16 PM »
Luigi then restyled his mustache to look like Mario's and put on one of Mario's caps and a red shirt. Looking just like a slightly taller version of Mario, he locked up the real mario in the same room with NO cake and went off to pretend to be him.

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2005, 11:35:25 PM »
And that was a good idea until people wondered where Luigi was. Luigi knew he had to invent a story, so he simply said- "Luigi's dead."

Evil Luigi: Mario... I am your brother!
Mario: ... Duh! I know that! Well, if you''re not Luigi anymore, I guess I''ll have to take you down!
(EVIL-Luigi, off NC Comix)

Print