Print

Author Topic: The Trials of Mt. Misery  (Read 2323 times)

« on: June 27, 2005, 10:07:12 AM »
Proulouge
        The Koopa of the roses' Thorns

In Bowser Badlands (known as the Koopa Kingdom to others) twenty miles west of Koopa City lies a mountain with sharp jagged spikes on it's slopes. There is a cave at it's south end that two lone chain-chomps guard. At the top of the mountain, there is a large castle (not owned by Bowser) that looks eerie. They call this place by many names such as Mt. Flamegoma or Holiday Heck, but it's real name is Mt. Misery.
     In one of the highest rooms on the seventh floor is where the castle's owner is. This room had a bright pink carpet, dark purple walls, a four-post bed with purple bed sheets, a exqusite nightstand next to the bed, two large windows on the two sides next to the bed and a large red door just three feet from the bed.
     There was a koopa in the bed sleeping with long black hair and a pink shell. She also wore a rainbow sweater and purple sweatpants. Her name is Yanting Osirus who is Bowser's best mage in his army. She was also one of Bowser's top admirals.
     Yanting was sleeping soundly in the bed, but a few minutes later, she was in a nightmare. This caused her to toss and turn in the real world (or in this case the real Plit since Plit is where Mario games mainly take place according to sources).
    In the nightmare, Yanting was running away from a robotic version of Mario that was one-hundred feet tall. She didn't known where she was, but she could tell it was nighttime in that nightmare.
     "Stop in the name of TMK," the robot Mario said. "or I'll have to my seceret wepon on you!" Yanting thought this was real for some reason. "For Bowser's sake," said Yanting, she jumped over a few rocks as she ran from the robot Mario. "I don't want to play with you acursed toy!"
     The Mario robot was getting impatient with Yanting and rose his left mechincal hand. "That's it-a," he said. "it's time for me to unleash my secret wepon-a!"
     The Mario robot's left hand clenched itself into a fist. The robot itself started to sing Enklebert Humperdink songs.
    As soon as the current song (Winter World of Love) was over, Yanting woke up form the nightmare.
     A voice from outside the room's door was calling her name and knocking on the door. "Come in and give me breakfast in bed!" Yanting said quivering with anger.
     A magikoopa with a red robe and blue hat opened the door and walked into the room. His name is Tranford Hammerstein.
    "Good morning Yanting," Tranford said. "and would you like me to pick your clothes for today?" "That would be nice," Yanting said. "since my wardrobe is too far away for me, but I already have my work clothes on."
     "All right then," said Tranford. "would you still want me to get your breakfast?" "Hmmm...nah you don't have to," Yanting said. "besides, I can get breakfast at Funky Dounuts."
     She snapped her fingers and her bed rose on one side causing her to fall through a hole six floors down. Yanting was now in a room that looked excatly like a grage with tools on both sides and a hot pink car that Yanting fell on (the driver's seat to be excat).
     She got out her car key from her shell and put in into the keyhole near the steering wheel. The car's motor started to run as the garage door opened up revealing a road to Koopa City. The car drove out of the garage and was now on it's way to Koopa City.

"I could never get the hang of Thursadys." Arthur Dent-The Hitchhiker''s Guide to the Galaxy

Edited by - Tingrio on 6/29/2005 3:24:39 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 11:44:35 PM »
Ooooooh.  Very interesting Tingrio, veeery interesting.  I wonder what will happen next!...So this Koopa girl lives in Mt. Misery?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 12:42:24 PM »
Yes, she does live in Mt. Misery, but her castle is on top of Mt. Misery. No matter how you look at it, you're right The Blue Toad.

Chapter 1
The "Match Game" Game

Yanting Osirus was driving in her car to Koopa City on Route 77. She was stress free at the time until all the tires on her car went flat. The car was now stuck in the middle of Route 77.
Two motorcycles (whose drivers were both female koopas who had black hair and the other had  hair) passed Yanting and her car. The drivers were laughing at her shouting "See you later loser" together.
Yanting screamed with anger and stomped the ground. "You'll pay for this someday!" she shouted, quivering with anger.
Suddenly while Yanting wasn't looking, the Jolly Green Giant picked up Yanting's car and ate it. Yanting looked up at the Jolly Green Giant and visa-versa. "Yum Yum, your car good," the Jolly Green Giant as he picked his mouth with a toothpick. "where home? Food is there." "My home is fifteen miles away from here," said Yanting. "but please don't eat it darling because I live in it along with many of my servants." "Ok ," the Jolly Green Giant said. "II wont eat, but will you marry me?"
Yanting started to quiver with anger and mysterious spirtual power. "You idiot!" Yanting shouted at the Jolly Green Giant. "You must be one of Kooyan's friends are you not?" "Who is Kooyan?" the Jolly Green Giant asked, quivering with worry. "Kooyan Matthew Rayburn is the dunce I speak of," Yanting said. "and you must work for that dunce who is one of the olny two nice guys in Bowser Badlands. How can there be a third one?"
The Jolly Green Giant was now puzzled. "Gene Rayburn?" the Jolly Green Giant asked. "No I mean Kooyan Rayburn you fool!" Yanting shouted. "Now die you...Jolly Green Giant!"
The Jolly Green Giant was somewhat happy, but this is because Yanting remembered his name. "You know my name!" the Jolly Green Giant shouted happily, he jumped up and down smashing Yanting in the process, but he didn't know that.
Yanting is not dead, but somehow vanished from Route 77.
The Jolly Green Giant is not realated to the Hulk.

"I could never get the hang of Thursadys." Arthur Dent-The Hitchhiker''s Guide to the Galaxy

Edited by - Tingrio on 7/6/2005 11:53:02 AM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 09:17:23 PM »
LoL!  What the heck just happened?  Oh well, I guess Jolly just sent her off to an unknown place...

"Lord Bowser, do you like egg salad?" ~ Kammy Koopa - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Print