Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Odyssey (Sequel to: Mario's Odyssey)  (Read 3037 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: July 29, 2005, 09:05:06 AM »
CHAPTER 1

It was about 2 months ago when Wario and Waluigi were defeated by Mario because of Luigi's shooting. Luigi went to the store and there was a robbing. The man was in a black ski mask and was very muscular.
"Gimmie all of the money!" The robber said.
Luigi charged and kicked the gun out of his hand. Still in the air he did a spinning kick which dazed the large man for an instant. Luigi went for another punch but he was pistol whipped by another one. Luigi did a breakdance move which tripped both of them. They got up and Luigi kicked one in the chest and knocked him in the chips rack. The other one put Luigi in a head lock and waited for his partner to get some free punches but flipped him off of his back. The man got up fast and Luigi gave him the final blow. Luigi went to leave but the store was moving. The owner was cardboard.
"It's a trap!" said Luigi
Luigi jumped out of the window and hit the ground really hard. The truck carrying the phony store stopped as soon as Luigi jumped out. Another man similar to the two thugs came out but he was smaller. He pulled off the mask and saw a face like a human's except it was grey and had two spikes buldging out of it's head. He stepped foward and yelled, "Spike Blast!" Suddenly tons of spikes flew out of his hand and went straight for Luigi. He threw a fireball to counter the monster's attack then gave him a roundhouse kick to the face. It punched Luigi in the stomach with a mase-like fist which put him to his knees. A foot with very sharp toes gave him a blow in the chest. His nails extended and they were just touching Luigi's neck. It stopped and made a frown.
It stood up and said, "You're not Mario."
Luigi was angry,"IT'S ALWAYS MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Luigi kicked the creature in the chest and it slammed it's back against the truck. He went for a new attack but got thrown over the side of the cliff.
The truck rumbled away in search of Mario.

Edited by - Mr. Koopa on 7/29/2005 8:47:33 AM
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 01:54:28 PM »
CHAPTER 2

Luigi was hanging by a branch until it snapped and he fell to the ground. He got up and was immedeatly knocked away again by a large claw.
"So, you think you can just kick me in a patch of chain chomps eh?" a voice said
"Ahhhh! Bowser!" cried Luigi. He was right. there standing about 6 feet tall was his enemy Bowser. Luigi was not used to fighting the king of Koopas alone without a weapon. He was in a desert at the bottom of a pit.
"You wanna go at it again?"
Bowser swiped at Luigi so he did a backflip to dodge him. Luigi did his Green Missle technique which just made Bowser trip and Luigi's head hurt. Bowser kicked him in the chest while Luigi was rubbing his head. He hit the side and fell on his face. He went to step on our hero, but Luigi got a hold of his foot and flipped him over.
"I've always wanted to do this." Luigi grabbed hold of his tail, spun him around, and launched him about a mile away. Bowser skidded about 5 feet on the back of his head. Suddenly there was a loud electric sound and to Luigi's horror, it was Roy and Iggy Koopa.
"Dad we've tracked you down!" said Roy "and Iggy put a teleporter on our telescopes!"
"Whatever!" barked Bowser, "Get the plumber!"
Roy and Iggy turned around and Luigi was halfway up the cliff. Iggy blasted Luigi and Roy slammed him in the wall. Luigi kicked him off but Iggy hit him with the telescope. Suddenly there was a screech and a truck fell over the edge. The Koopa kids looked up and only Iggy ran.
"I can lift it!" Roy said confidently
Luigi tripped him just in case and the truck fell on both of them. Luigi was unharmed because Roy's shell was holding the truck up. His skinny body allowed him to slip out with ease. The truck fell a little more so he figured Roy's shell cracked. Iggy blasted at Luigi again, but Luigi saw it coming this time. Iggy was easy so he punted the little rodent. He ran as fast as possible. They decided to try to free Roy from under the truck.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 03:09:19 PM »
CHAPTER 3

Luigi was walking a while when he heard ringing. He pulls out his cellphone and Mario was at the other end.
"Luigi I need your help." Mario whispered. "These 5 spike guys are after me!
You've gottta- Hey! Get off! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
"Mario? MARIO!" Luigi exclaimed. Luigi started running again to save his older brother. He tripped over a buzzy beetle and almost landed on top of a spiny. Unfortunatly Luigi was carrying a power-up mushroom in his pocket without realizing it. It fell out and the spiny and the buzzy beetle munched on it greatfully. Suddenly they stood up and grew about Luigi's size.
"Uh-oh!" Luigi said. Spiny curled into a ball and hit Luigi in the face. Buzzy Beetle learned to breathe fire somehow and set Luigi's overalls on fire.
"Why can't I do that when I eat those!!!" he said while he danced in circles until the fire was extingushed. Spiny picked Luigi up and tossed him at a cactus. Luigi took the cactus (It didn't hurt his hands because of his gloves) and started swinging at the monsters when they went for a new attack. Buzzy Beetle balled up and attacked Luigi but he caught it and threw it with all of his strength. It hit Spiny in the face which was clearly tender at the moment and KO'd it. Buzzy Beetle stood up and attacked Luigi with a slash. Luigi moved and hit his head on a block. A poisonus mushroom came out. Luigi looked back and scrambled away bcause he knows what it'll do to him if he touches it. Buzzy Beetle did not, so it lunged for it and ate it in one bite. Buzzy Beetle was just coughing blue smoke until it shrunk back to normal.
Luigi picked it up and laughed, "Now whose the tough guy?" The buzzy beetle bit his finger and Luigi tossed it with a yelp. Spiny woke up and ran for Luigi immeadeatly. Luigi did a leapfrog jump over it and threw a fireball at it. It bounced off of the shell and hit him with double the force. Spiny did a belly flop on top of Luigi then soon got kicked off. Luigi stood back up and got ready for it. Spiny turned around and shot spikes off of it's back. 3 hit Luigi and the rest shot off somewhere. After the spikes were gone, Spiny lost it's shell. Luigi did a fire uppercut on it's soft body under the shell and it flew about 50 feet high. It landed with a loud KERTHUMP on the ground next to Luigi. It also shrunk back to a normal size. Luigi kicked it into a cacti patch a short distance away.
"Uhhhhhgggggghhh! How long am I gonna be in this desert?"

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 06:24:41 PM »
CHAPTER 4

Luigi was walking through the desert for days. He drops from the lack of water and too much heat. He looks up and realizes... Cacti have water! He rips a whole arm off, but nothing comes off. Then he sees a KFC a yard away.
"HaHaHa! Luigi laughed, "It's a mirage!"
He walks inside, "Gimmie a rootbeer! He he heeee...." The cashier gave him one and he downed it.
"That'll be 2 dollars!" he said
"Here ya go!" Luigi had nothing in his hand, "He He here's your mirage money."
He walked outside and came to his senses,"OH CRAP!" He ran away before he was caught.
He made it to a forest. He was excited and looked for water. He found a spring.
"YIPPEE!" Luigi yelled. He dived into the water when the ground was rising. It was a giant bloober. The bloober grabbed Luigi with a long tentacle and threw him into a tree. Luigi saw another block and kicked a poisonus mushroom out. Luigi ran for a moment then he remembered what happened the mutant buzzy beetle. He ran toward the mushroom and kicked it at the bloober. It slapped it away. Luigi went for a final shot and hit kicked it's eye. Simple enough it just sunk into the spring.
"That was too-" Luigi was cut short when it shot a hard ball of ink at him which sent him to the middle of a road. It was Brooklyn! He sat up and looked around. It was an unfamiliar part. But his adventure is far from it's end.  

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 08:43:50 PM »
CHAPTER 5

OK, no more lying.
Luigi just went through an alley and his house was right there.
"I wonder why I never go back there..."
Luigi carefully went through the window to their room and found Mario sleeping.
He woke up and said, "Oh Luigi! You missed it, the monsters are gone."
Luigi's mouth just dropped. Suddenly Mario's head sprouted horns and his face turned grey.
"So you think you can stop me from taking over the galaxy!" It was the small guy Luigi fought back in the desert, "So you are Mario's brother. Maybe YOU can tell me about this Mushroom Kingdom!"
"Give me one reason I sould tell you!" Luigi pushed.
"Because ...," the monster said quietly "I AM STRONGER!!!!!!!!!"
It went for Luigi's throat with it's long nails. It just hit Luigi's hat. Luigi head butted him in the stomach.
Before they attacked each other again, one of the thugs came in and said, "Horn Master! The fat one told us where to go!"
The "Horn Master" smirked and slammed Luigi agaist the wall, we'll end this later!"

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 11:21:14 AM »
CHAPTER 6

Luigi looked for his brother all over the house. He was just hit by a spear because there was a guard standing in front of the basement.
"The Horn Master does not allow anyone to go through!"
Luigi took a swing and knocked him in the living room. He came back ready to hit Luigi with the spear. He jumped ontop of his head, jumped off and round house kicks him in the back of his head. Luigi went into the basement and the Wario Bros. and Mario were chained up on a wall.
"Finally! Where the hell were you!?!" Waluigi exclaimed.
"I didn't come for you, you bolimic little-"
"Stop it!" Mario yelled.
"Awwww shut up you midgit!" Wario screamed.
"You shut up because you told them where Mushroom Kingdom was!" Mario bellowed, "It was Wario who- where's Luigi?"
Luigi left for Mushroom Kingdom and decided to get them later.
He fell through a pipe and before he could even get any farther stood Bowser, Roy, and Iggy Koopa. Iggy had his glasses broken and his nose briused. Bowser had a cracked shell, a nasty rugburn on his neck, and his face was also briused up. Roy was in the worst condition. Roy's sunglasses were completley smased up, he was scarred head to toe, and his shell was badly taped together.
"Mamma Mia! Not now!"
Roy already went to really murder Luigi but he just jumped over his head and shattered his shell in one kick. He pounded Roy in the biggest scar on his body which really hurt him bad. He flew and got stuck in a pipe.
"I just taped that!" Bowser raged. He charged for Luigi, but he leaped and karate chopped on Bowser's rugburn. Luigi grabbed him by his tail and threw him in the water.
Iggy lokked at Luigi and smiled, "I don't know them?" He screamed and ran away.
Luigi went into the castle and the Horn Master was standing there.
"I was waiting for you Luigi"
Luigi went for him at top speed.
"Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!"
The Horn Master merely stuck his hand out and an invisible force stopped Luigi in his tracks. It lifted him in the air and he was tossed in a garbage can in the corner of the room.
"You're pshycic?" Luigi cried.
"Just temporarily." The Horn Master said calmly, "Not without the rest of the star power in this room. There is not one room I have checked! Where is it!?!"
Luigi thought of the room that Mario told him about with the illusional window. Mario went in there to find the star Bowser was missing. The Horn Master smirked and headed in that direction. So did Luigi. He kept getting blasted back to the floor but Luigi just got up and chased him again. In the room the Horn Master looked at three staind glass windows. They all showed the Princess in a praying position. He blasted all three windows and one stayed up. He went through the window and Luigi dived in after him and there was a slide. They slid down and raced for the last star. The final battle was on!

Edited by - Mr. Koopa on 7/30/2005 10:22:03 AM

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 11:45:17 AM »
CHAPTER 7

They were sliding down the long slope on their feet.
"You don't have my power!" The horn master yelled as he used his power to throw Luigi against the wall. Luigi slid on his back for a moment then got back up unphased. He wall kicked off of the wall but got held up in ther air. Suddenly, he was falling a little.
The Horn Master looked scared as his powers wore off. Luigi dropped back onto his feet and tackled the Horn Master down the rest of the slope. The Horn Broke loose and slammed his head against the wall.
"You tricked me!!!!" He yelled because he looked around and saw just a yellowish box floating in the air.
Luigi jumped and kicked the box open and a star came out. Luigi grabbed it and they were suddenly in the lobby.
"Now I'm ready!" Luigi said as he got into a fighting position.
"Ha Ha HA!!!" The Horn Master laughed, "I have the power of most of the stars in this castle! You have but one!"
He was right. Although Luigi had a new power coarsing through his body, it was not enough to match the power of the stars in the Horn Master's body. He quickly went for an immeadiate attack on the Horn Master, but he dodged it and went flying through a door. He came in and tried to stomp on Luigi but he rolled out of the way. Getting up, our hero really got a good shot on the Horn Master and sent him through a painting of some   Bob-oms. Luigi went to touch the painting but was pulled in quickly. The Horn Master slashed Luigi and successfully stomped on his head. Luigi managed to kick him off and something incredible happened. An army of Bob-oms came and attacked the Horn Master. Stars were flying out of him. Luigi got hit by one and was sent through a painting of the castle. He looked up and there was the bob-om painting. He walked out and laughed. It was over.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 12:00:58 PM »
CHAPTER 8

Luigi was just lounging around when he heard a rumbling in the supply room. Luigi went to open the door but it was smashed open and the Horn Master was standing there, beat up and angry. Without a word he smacked Luigi into the TV. Luigi nearly got up but was kicked up into the ceiling. The Horn Master tried to stomp on him, but Luigi did a somersault out of the way and did a Luigi Twister on him. Then he uppercutted him and  the Horn Master was slammed against the celing. Luigi ran in the kitchen and was followed. He was kicked multiple times in the stomach and chest. Luigi got up and saw the Horn Master charging for him head down. Luigi looked around and opened up the stove. He saw his fries were burned. Then he grabbed the Horn Master and you gussed it... Threw him in. He broke out quickly and charged at Luigi again in the same fashion.
"Say hello to my other little friend!" Luigi said as he opened up his microwave and slammed the Horn Master inside.
"I knew it was a good idea to make it so you don't have close the door to cook things!" Luigi said proudly.
Luigi had an idea where to put the body. He threw it over the fence on the neighbor's lawn.
"I feel like I forgot something..."
Mario, Wario, and Waluigi were still in the basement.
"You shut up..."
"No... You shut up..."

THE END  

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 01:49:13 PM »
sort of hard to digest, but good story anyway

Print