Print

Author Topic: Dearly missed members.  (Read 94921 times)

« on: October 30, 2005, 07:19:58 PM »
As time passes here on the Fungi Forums, Members come and go. Some stay since their account was registered, some dissappear without a trace. My questio to you guys is, what FF member currently gone or inactive do you miss?

For me, I'd say Lonic the Elfinhog. He was pretty cool, always having an opinion on something. He was probably one of the most active TMK member back in the day. He seemed to have just suddenly dissappeared though without even a goodbye. I miss him so.

Who do you miss?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 07:30:43 PM »
I might have accually wanted to have Super_Mario_World_Uncut, but in his first 18 posts, he was a pain.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 07:35:01 PM »
He seemed like a fun guy to mess with. Too bad he didn't last...

Edited by - Mr. Wiggles on 10/30/2005 5:35:41 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 07:57:07 PM »
I have been reading this board for a long time. I just wonder, where did the people who made the long-topics go off to? I'm talking about Dr. Mario, the one that created Fake Super Mario Cheats, and (I think) Ask a Stupid Question Get A Stupid Answer. the person that did Mario Bar. Just where the fried eggs did they go off to?

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 08:19:09 PM »
They just disappeared for some reason. Dr. Mario was once a mod for the Story Boards and the creator of the infamous Anti-Pokemon Story that spawned off many unrelated spin-offs.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 09:42:46 PM »
Dr. Mario was a nice member.  So was Dairy King.  I can't believe he left just because we were all so rude to him...  Wasn't there another reason?  Sadib100 and Jon used to be okay sometimes... Sure, they were banned because they did stupid things, but I can remember times when they were kinda cool.  And Luigi~lover, if she ever left, was very nice.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 11:41:28 AM »
I just saw a dude post and his name is Super_Mario_World_Revenge, I wonder how that reminds us of?

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 02:53:05 PM »
I miss myself, I know I havent been posting as often as I used to.  But I should be getting into the knack of things now.

DRAGGING BEHIND YOU< THE SILENT REPROACH OF A MILLION TEAR-STAINED EYES....
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 03:02:15 PM »
That would be a good idea, because I've about 20 something posts more than you, and I am much newer than you.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 10/31/2005 1:02:44 PM
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 03:14:01 PM »
I miss Latias Dita. She always was interested in PM and she always liked Mario like me. I do know that she can't post much because she's in college now but I still wish that she could come visit in a while.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 03:54:45 PM »
> That would be a good idea, because I've about 20 something posts more than you, and I am much newer than you.

NO, posting for the sake of raising post count will get you banned.

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 04:05:14 PM »
Okay, that's the one thing I didn't know through the entire time I was here, thanks.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 10/31/2005 2:06:11 PM
I'm a horrible person.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 05:22:27 PM »
Dairy King, that guy was cool.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 05:39:37 PM »
It would be nice if Kuroneko would check in a little more often.  The same goes for Geezer and MegaN¥ßble.  ;D

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 06:22:27 PM »
I miss Lizard Dude.  I can't believe he died last April...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print