Print

Author Topic: M&L: PiT hammer  (Read 3661 times)

« on: December 10, 2005, 06:36:12 PM »
I need help with an attack.  I can't figure out how to do the piggyback hammer attack.  I thought it was when the hammer is shaking, press the older bros. button, then the younger one's.  But when I hit the older bros. button, it attacks early, doing only a 2-3 for damage.  What am I doing wrong?

I am only renting the game right now, so I do not have a manual, even though I am not sure if it's explained in there.  Also, just to let you know, I have only gotten to the ship factory.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 06:43:11 PM »
Use the baby's respective button, not the adults.
I'm a horrible person.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 12:41:21 PM »
When the hammer starts shaking, you do hit the Older Brother's button. Then, when it starts shaking again, you hit the Baby's button.

You have to hit the button early, as the window of opportunity for hitting the button is shorter than Superstar saga. Generally, if you hit the Older Brother's button right after they jump out there, you'll get it.

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 05:29:24 PM »
Ah, thank you. I think I've got it now.  I figured it would be something simple like not pressing it fast enough.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 08:33:11 AM »
didn't you listen to the 1337 H7MM3R BR02 ??

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 03:36:05 PM »
Yes, I did.  And I thought I was doing it how they said, but I couldn't get it to work.

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 01:07:18 PM »
The boss of the ship factory is Swiggler, just so you know...he has two Dr. Shroobs.  When a shroob reveals a skull potion (NOT a mushroom potion) attack.

Print