Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
1 (33.3%)
lol wut
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Print

Author Topic: Fungi Forum Sportscenter  (Read 61126 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2006, 05:48:27 PM »
The Washington Redskins.
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 06:37:40 PM »
Who's gonna win the game right now? STEELERS!!!! And whoever can give me NBA and NHL stats 1st can be my co-hosts. The first co-host will be the one who gives me the formula to striked-through text.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2006, 08:06:34 PM »
What a game. After a wonderfull opening half effort by the Bengals, the Steelers came back to win. There were a large ammount of injuries this game.

Probably the most impressive play was the good ol flea flicker- type play. The fake run- turn pass by the Steelers was a testiment to a great team. Unfortunately, it had to be the Steelers to pull off such a play. Next week the Colts will take care of the Steelers for sure.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2006, 12:27:10 PM »
Yeah right. We'll get Payton even worse. Muwahahahaha! The whole incident was still an accident. The guy fell on him, and Carson couldn't do anything. Henry was so scared that he automatically got injured. Carson, BTW, has a torn ACL and MCL.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2006, 02:04:09 PM »
Deezer's unscientific picks for NFL divisional playoffs:

Saturday
Washington at Seattle
New England at Denver

Sunday
Pittsburgh at Indianapolis
Carolina at Chicago

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2006, 04:26:49 PM »
I strongly agree. While we're at it:

AFC Divisonal Title
Indianapolis and New England

NFC Divisional Title
Carolina and Seattle

Super Bowl
Seattle and Indianapolis

I put "and" instead of "at" because I don't know which fields they're going to play at. Besides the Super Bowl, which I believe is in Detroit.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 04:30:56 PM by bobman37 »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
I don't know, I kind of like Chicago ovr carolina, and I think that the Steelers will be out for revenge after getting their butts kicked on MNF earlier in the year.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2006, 10:12:31 PM »
Well, now that Cinn. is out, I have to root for the Colts. Come on, Colts! Let's go! WOOT! *takes off t-shirt.*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2006, 05:57:04 PM »
The Steelers are favored over the Colts!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOHHHOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breathes heavily, coughs* Yeah. Go Steelers, woohoo.
My Picks-
The Panthers over the Bears, the Steelers over the Colts, the Broncos over the Patriots, and for my upset pick: the Redskins over the Seahawks.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2006, 06:21:19 PM »
While I don't care at all about football, nor do I understand I'll say "Go Redskins, Panthers, and Seahawks!"
Redskins because my dad's a major fan, I like Joe Gibbs, and considering the team's in my birth-city...yeah. Panthers because apparently I'm supposed to root for the team near me. Seahawks because they've been the underdog, Seattle is awesome, and my best friend's family are major fans. I'd also root for the Rams, my "mom's team," but they're not doing very well from the stats, so...meh.

I've been "raised" to hate the Cowboys. Even though I know almost nothing about them, they've seemed like poor winners. Their attitudes and cheerleaders really bug me for some reason, from what I've seen and heard. A lot of teams probably fit that, though. Or maybe just individuals. *Shrugs*

Um, yeah, anyway, I really don't care about football. The only time I've ever really paid any attention to it was during the Superbowl, and only during the commercials. I have an extremely short attention span when I see football on.  It's even worse when I'm forced to go to any of my brother's games, since I can't leave and go do something else. XD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 06:23:27 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2006, 05:07:29 PM »
I don't know much of the details, but apparently, Carson Palmer's injury is more severe than originally thought.  Which means he may be out for a lot longer than originally intended.  Also, Daunte Culpepper is working on his rehab assignment, and it will take anywhere from 4-6 months or longer for him to come back.  In other Vikings news, new head coach Brad Childress has replaced nearly all the assistant coaches that he fired last week.  among the new signees are Darrel Beville, the former QB coach of the Packers.  And a man named Tomlinson, the former DB coach of the Bucs.

Hey, this gives me an idea.  We should all report on our specific favorite teams individually.  I'll do sports updates on the Minnesota sports teams, and so on and so forth.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 01:31:51 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2006, 07:00:02 PM »
I've been "raised" to hate the Cowboys.

Good.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2006, 08:47:39 PM »
I need to update stats. Please help, as I need striked-through text! And the co-host jobs are still awaiting.

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2006, 08:52:39 PM »
erm.. you mean this?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2006, 08:54:21 PM »
Yes! What's the formula, possible co-host?

Print