Print

Author Topic: More modern dreams.  (Read 20435 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 09:45:49 PM »
Any anime makes me laugh.

*Watches Goku go away on Shenron*

Hahaha! ROFL, that's so hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »
Actually people take in more Vitamin B6 than they really think, its just the way they put it to use, if you can remember one small thing from your dream, it will unlock the whole dream in about 5 seconds....
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
Man, have I got some awesome psychedelic dreams for you luck people, the problem is remembering the dates.  I'll be posting...  Hmmm, I know I left them somewhere.....

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 10:44:55 AM »
August 17, at night.
       I had a dream I bought this fishing bobber you are supposed to use in winter, it was supposed to look like ice.  And with it I bought a lure that looks like a duck that is diving under water.  I bought these because I was supposed to be going fishing for Muskellunge, which incase you dont know is a very big freshwater fish.  So I go into the water, I guess it was supposed to be winter (thats why I bought the desquised ice bobber) but it was actually summer, and in my dream under water looked a little more tropical than usual.  I say UNDER WATER because I had no pole, just line, the bobber, and the duck lure, and I went into the water swimming with goggles to fish for it, to see if any Musky would go for it.  So I'm sitting under water, lookng around me, looking, looking.  All of a sudden this enormouse musky goes up to my lure in the water, I'm afraid, because I'm in the water with it, except I'm a disdence away from it, so I turn around and think to myself, if I feel it bite it I'll just pull.  and then I feel this monstrous tug, and I pull it out of the water and onto land.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2006, 05:42:36 PM »
I once had a Zelda dream probably sometime in Q4 2005 poking fun at the Spontaneous Combustion ep. of South Park (before I even saw the ep.  I knew what happened cause my friend talked about it) 
Zelda was like the mayor of a village.  This village was suffering from spontaneous combustion, and Zelda sent her boyfriend, Link, to solve the problem.  When he finally found a solution, he found the village in smouldering ruins.  Devastated, Link spent the rest of his days as a hobo sitting by a shack and an old green pick-up near the village ruins.
That was one of my wierdest dreams.

My cousin can talk in her sleep, and whenever we spend the night with each other, we like to play around with her dreams.  I once made her dream she was Peach.  She was kidnapped a LOT in that dream.  It was funny cause she was like, "Mario, get your spastic Italian butt over here and save me!"  My character, Tashio was in it, and when he introduced Mario and Peach to his parents in the future, an older Mario and Peach, my cousin was like, "Catch me, Mario.  I'm fainting... agian!"
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2006, 08:05:45 PM »
I once had this wacky dream where I went back in time and saw my own mother when she was a kid.
Even stranger, the time machine looked like a weight scale (like the ones at the doctor's office).

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 04:38:58 PM »
I had this weird dream that a friend of mine from California was visiting.  It seemed all too real.  I woke up going, "Whoa, I've got to stop eating so much fried chicken before I go to bed!"

Another dream that I had was when I was along with Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Link.  They were fighting the Al Qaeda terrorists for some strange reason, and I joined in.  It was like one of the earlier Zelda games.  Yeah, it was weird.  Of course, you figure there had to be a reason for such a crazy dream.  There is.  I had just finished drinking a whole 12 pack of Mountain Dew, and I fell asleep at about 2 in the morning after beating Yoshi's Island.  Ya know, sometimes my subconscious scares me in more ways than one.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 04:41:23 PM »
I didn't even know it was possible to drink a 12 pack of Mountain Dew and still sleep.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 04:47:55 PM »
I ran around my yard about 15 times, then I came in and beat YI because I had just the final boss level to go.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 06:32:23 PM »
The last dream I had that I can remember was induced by strange conversations. My sister thinks the world will end due to mass epidemic, and zombies might be possible if chemicals seep into the earth and awaken the minds of dead people. So in the dream I had that night, the world was ending due to mass epidemic turning people into brain-eating zombies. Go figure. The germ actually made people into zombies... and they could be anywhere... and a lot of stuff was destroyed.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 06:53:04 PM »
I don't know why, but last night, I had a dream where I went to Pizza Hut, and there was one of those vendors that give out cheap little toys when you put in one or two quarters.  Anyway the vendor thing had some Mario figurines in it.  This didn't even look like a regular Pizza Hut, but I'm pretty sure that's what the restraunt was.

If you think that's wierd, one night, I stayed up till 1 AM playing OoT.  When I finally got to sleep, I had a Zelda related dream in TWW graphics!  And (it was either this dream or another Zelda related dream) Ganondorf was bald!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 07:51:15 PM »
Dreams can have weird effects. I once had a dream involving Sonic the Hedgehog and the cast of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and it caused me to suddenly remember the events of 'Felix the Cat:The Movie', which I hadn't seen since I was 4.

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 11:17:56 PM »
I had a dream that I was typing on the other guild board that I go to, and since my acc got frozen and I joined the same guild and claimed I was the same person, the others talked behind my back about it, typing back and forth, and it seemed so real that when the dream was over, I hopped out of bed and asked the girl if she thought I was ptpeach and looked back at messages but never found that one. I swear, it was wierd. But Jman, your dream just wierded me out. 12 mountain dews? I couldn't do it, but I could do 12 cups of lemonade.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 01:01:26 PM »
Just the other night, I dreamed of a tidal wave hittting my family on our visit to the beach.
This is about the 5th time I had a dream centering around this. Must be because I live right next to the beach.

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 08:09:13 PM »
I remember I had a dream I was an invinceable sniper in the Navy Seals. It was awesome...I couldn't die. And I shot a sniper...more awesomeness.

Print