Print

Author Topic: The Great Mario Debate!  (Read 5262 times)

« on: January 06, 2006, 11:29:01 PM »
This is the Great Mario Debate! Make up a Mario character or choose one and decide on what should be changed/added/taken away from the Mushroom Kingdom!

Koopie Koo(In charge of this debate): Hello, and welcome to the first annual Mushroom Kingdom debate! Here we will be arguing about what the Mushroom Kingdom needs and what to be changed! This is Koopie Koo speaking, from Petalburg.

Our first discusion: The evironment! Please, who would like to say something about the Mushroom Kingdom's land? Mabey about improving it?

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 11:32:59 PM »
Hello, I'm Aquoshi, and I say that the environment should be preserved! I, unlike most Yoshis, live near water- that is, until Princess Peach built over it with Royal Raceway! Now, teen Toads just come down to this wasteland to smoke! It's a disgrace! I don't want to be a common steed like the Yoshi that Mario has!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »
Koopie Koo: Interesting point, Auqoshi. So, are you saying that the Peach authorities should stop turing this beautiful land into urban? What we have here, is a land-lover. Somebody who wants to, how the saying goes, "save the trees!", except this is the aquatic area.

Anyone would like to argue Auqoshi's request for antiurban-growing? Mabey about the advantages of urban life?

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 12:15:39 AM »
I'm Y0sh1, the 1955 version of Yoshi that was c-c-c-copied to a b-b-b-b-ig computer in 1955 (I now live in an an an '80s computer) and I say that is a good argu-m-m-m-ment. Royal Raceway should be blown up and the remains, crunched up into p-p-p-p-ieces and resold as gravel for a d-d-d-driveway. I s-s-s-s-side with Aquoshi-i-i-i. A-a-a-a-and R-r-r-royal Racew-w-way is n-o-o-o-ot histori-i-i-i-i-c at
a-a-a-a-ll. It w-w-w-was buil-l-l-lt in 1997-7-7-7. And tho-o-o-o-o-se teen-a-a-a-age scum sho-o-o-o-o-uld get a goo-o-o-o-o-o-d l-l-l-l-awyer, beca-a-a-a-a-a-use I-I-I-I-am sui-i-i-ng them-m-m-m-. T-o-o-o-o-o-oadstool should get up off the thr-r-r-r-r-r-one and do-o-o-o somethi-i-ing useful-l-l-l-l-l-l-. No-o-o-o-t building useles-s-s-s racewa-a-a-a-ys. The aqua aqua aqua area that Royal Ra-a-a-a-a-a-ceway-y-y-y sits on should-d-d-d be transfor-r-r-r-r-med into-o-o-o- an all-acess-s-s-s-s-s park that allows no smo-o-o-o-o-king.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 12:19:29 AM »
Actually, there are heaps of other tracks that insult me. I swear, if I ever see Super Mario, I'm going to follow him home and demolish his home- see how he likes it!!

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 12:37:43 AM »
Koopie Koo: Yes, yes. Many Yoshis, koopas, goombas, and other natural inhabitants are frusterated with the Raceway. So far, there seems to be no deffensive arguments of this yet.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 10:01:49 AM »
It's Yoshies
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 10:49:59 PM »
Whoa, was that security that just took Yoshi55 away? I guess we have one less debater t'night, folks.

Now, let's talk about charity and the poor without a home-- Mainly goombas, so let's here a word from a goomba!

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 10:53:52 PM »
*Crickets sound*

Eh, Mario stomped 'em all, including my best friend, Goombie G! I absolutely hate him! Luigi's okay, though, he's one of my best friends.

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 11:00:39 PM »
And to THINK that Mario would be so cruel as to wipe them out of existence! Who has something to say about Mario's cruelty?

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 11:04:51 PM »
Aquoshi: Me!!
Luigi Simpson: Maybe if we got Mario in here..?
Some guy: Wait, aren't you both the same person?
Luigi Simpson: Uh...
*Aquoshi turns guy into an aqua egg*
LS: Thanks. Anyway, maybe we should get Mario in here!
Aquoshi: Yeah, then I'll- (expletives deleted)

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 11:11:59 PM »
Doopliss:  Uh, yeah, hi, I have something to say.  *clears throat and sits down at the chair next to Koopie Koo's desk*  I have a few complaints against this Mario character.  I mean, I used to be a very happy duplighost, ya know?  Nothing really went all that bad, and life was sweet.  You see, I inherited this red crystal star from my long line of family from Creepy Steeple, and I liked to use the power of that star to turn all these depressed people, who lived in the town next to me, into pigs.  That's right.  I wanted them all to be turned to pigs.  I mean - COME ON!  It was funny, right?  It was dang hilarious!  They were so boring, and... you know.... dumb?...  It wasn't that big of a deal really.  And then guess who comes prancing in like a giddy little girl, but MARIO himself!  He beat me!  And then he stole my crystal star!  It just came outta no where!  So, I tried to get revenge, naturally, so I joined up with these shadow sirens, right?..... But they were mean to me!  So I got beat by Mario again and again.... he was just too darn good!  So in the end I left the Shadow Sirens, and decided to get into acting a little bit....  You know.  Get jiggy with it on stage?  So that was okay for a while, but I get paid minimum wage!!!  And then Flurrie took all the spotlight, and I was hardly even recognized!  I'm telling you, Koopie Koo, that Mario complETEly changed my life around!  I WANNA TURN PEOPLE INTO PIGS!  >_<
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 11:13:23 PM »
*Pats Doopliss on the back*

He's ruined everyone's lives. Why can't he just leave us alone?

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 04:02:32 PM »
Hm... It seems that the well know "hero" or the Mushroom Kingdom turns out to be disliked by most! I, myself, don't like him. He ran off and risked Koops's life! Do you know how afraid I was? Now, Koops's comes by only every few weeks just to greet me and buy a few courage shells. He may be a hero, but only to the evilness of the urban part of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Aquaoshi, if you please, call in Mario and Luigi.

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 04:10:40 PM »
Aquoshi: Oi! Mario Brothers! Get in here!
*Mario Brothers come in*
Aquoshi: Aaah! Mario! Die!
*Aquoshi and Mario get into a fight*
Luigi: Eh... okay. Uh, I didn't mean to squish that Goomba- I was originally a peaceful plumber, until Mario slipped some kind of angry tablet in my drink. I used to be friends with Aquoshi... I'm sorry, it's all Mario's fault.
*Doopliss bashes Mario*
Mario: Mamma mia! Two-on-one-a!

Print