Print

Author Topic: An Enemy Of The Worst Kind  (Read 1645 times)

« on: January 07, 2006, 04:20:57 PM »
A new story. Please rate!!

“Sire, the…uh…’Project’, is ready” A Koopa said.
“Excellent, send him in.” Bowser smiled. A plan he was SURE going to work. He was going to finally destroy Mario.
“After countless years, I will finally have the upper hand!” Bowser screamed. The Koopa guards nodded in unison. They also knew that the reason they exist, destroying Mario, was finally going to be fulfilled.
“Well, is he in?” Bowser waited impatiently.
“What is it you want, Master?” A large, black shadow loomed over Bowser’s door arch. Bowser smiled.
“I want you, to destroy Mario.”
“Your wish, will be fulfilled.”   
   “Do we have to do this?” Mario said to Luigi in an impatient tone. Cleary, practicing fire-balling and throwing them into the wall isn’t one way Mario would like to spend this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
“You know, when Bowser tries to take over the world, and your fireballs fail you at the last second, I really wonder what would happen to you, if, let’s say, let the enemies by me to get you.” Luigi said in a sneaky kind of tone. Mario scoffed.
“You know, that joke is never going to ‘Take Over The World’. Even if he tried, the only thing he could ever control is a mushroom, and I doubt that ‘Kingdom’ will last very long.” Mario was annoyed.
“Mario, please. Turn down your Sarcasm knob down a bit, can’t you?”
“Okay, bro, look. If Bowser, just, somehow, got control of the world, I will give you my corner pocket.”
“Your so-called Lucky One?”
“Yeah, and if you lose, you’ll give me Mr. Hunnybunny.”
“Who the heck is Mr.HunnyBunny?”
“My most loved childhood toy! Remember, you darn STOLE it?”
“Heh, that was funny.”
“Hey! No it wasn’t! You threatened to RIP his head off!” Mario said with a tear. Luigi burst into laughter. Mario crying for a toy that he stole THIRTY YEARS AGO?!? Makes anyone laugh.

Most Wishy-Washy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 04:37:17 PM »
Nice.
every

Print