wheel of fortune
5 (17.9%)
who wants to be a millionaire
5 (17.9%)
I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Print

Author Topic: Favorite TV game show  (Read 7518 times)

« on: February 16, 2006, 01:28:41 PM »
Please select only 2 if not that then one. Feel free to leave comments as well.
I see poop.

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 01:38:27 PM »
Ok I accidently posted this in the story boards. I think it is now in the right place. anyways you can only select up 2. However,if you love them all as much as i do then select " i love all of them".
I see poop.

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 03:07:56 PM »
How did the same message get moved?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 04:51:25 PM by Luigi #98 »
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 05:54:58 PM »
It was moved, so this is just a repeat.

Cool, when you merged these, you can actually re-post the posts so they're in the right order.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 06:02:44 PM by Aarom11 »

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 06:45:32 PM »
I didn't know there were only 4 games shows ever made.

Of those, I like Jeopardy! ... Although my all time favorite has to be Greed, FOX's attempt to cash in on the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? craze. The show's later questions were ingenious -- given six or more options and a question, find the four that are correct. Fun to watch.
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 06:52:37 PM »
Double Dare, anyone?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 06:54:54 PM »
Game shows are great, especially when they pick a wrong answer and you're shouting at the TV screen "That's WRONG! YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!!!"
I like all kinds of Game Shows, like Win Ben Stein's Money, Match Game, and whatever else comes on GSN. I don't really feel like voting for one right now though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 07:28:19 PM »
What about Family Feud?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 07:46:43 PM »
Survey says? Ding ding. That's another good one.
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 12:53:14 PM »
Family Feud went from very good to completely pointless back to pretty good again.

Basically, the older versions of the show were good, and entertaining. When UPN tried to bring it back, intially, it was terrible, partly because Louie Anderson was a terrible host, but moreso because, without exception, the family who won the Triple round at the end won the game regardless of what happened in the THREE rounds before it. I've seen it happen many a time: a family wins the first three rounds and loses the game because the #1 answer of the triple round had 78 replies and picking it made the round worth more than the other three combined. Later versions of the show put the double round back, like it SHOULD have been, and I thought Richard Karn was a better host than Louie Anderson.

Of course, the best part of Family Feud is watching people give absolutely ridiculous responses to questions. Some from nerves/pressure, some just because the contestant isn't the brightest lightbulb in the studio. I remember one particular Fast Money instance where the question was "Name an animal with a 3 letter name (dog? cat? emu?)" and the responses were "alligator" and "frog". No, really.
~I.S.~

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 06:41:35 PM »
What I can't believe is that only 2 people like the price is right. How can you say that?
I love that show. In fact, my life-long dream is to be on that show.
I see poop.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 06:44:50 PM »
I can not stand Regis. That is my final ansa'
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2006, 04:52:59 PM »
actually regis no longer hosts who wants to be a millionaire. besides it is still rather cool.
I see poop.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 05:00:37 PM »
You mean they still make new ones with that what's-her-name? All they show on GSN are the old ones with Regis...

Ben Stein's cool because he's a rich, smart, funny eccentric man. Those are like, my 4 goals in life.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2006, 06:53:20 PM »
Her first name is Meredith, but I have a hard time spelling and saying her last name.
I see poop.

Print