Poll

What do you think of my stories that I have written?

I LOVE THEM!!!!! :o
very horrible :(
can do better :)
Print

Author Topic: What do you think of my stories  (Read 1939 times)

« on: February 20, 2006, 01:09:50 PM »
I have written some stories and posted them here in this part of the forums. If you don't know which ones just look for my name and then you will know. Please be truthful.
I see poop.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 02:40:14 PM »
 Unfortunately, I feel they're about as original as your custom title.

Perhaps if you spent some more time on them. That way, you can flesh out your characters, add a plot, and concentrate on your grammar and punctuation.

Really, a big problem with the Story boards here is that little time and effort seem to be put into the stories. When someone's pumping out several "stories" every day or so, it's quite obvious they aren't trying very hard.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 06:24:22 PM »
I'll explain it this way -- if you feel the need to make a new thread asking people for their opinions of your stories instead of writing stories that spur people to offer insight and compliment on their own volalition, that should be indication enough of what people think of your stories.

And besides, to expand on your last poll option: everyone can always improve on their writings. I am certainly no exception, although I've only written 3 1/4 stories (my latest attempt to write something got eaten by college) and posted one.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 11:09:34 PM »
I have an idea... I've had it for a while, but it just resurfaced after reading this thread... maybe we should make a stickied thread for posting most short, 1-chapter stories, and all other stories can have their own threads. Does anyone think this is a good idea?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print