Print

Author Topic: The SIms Fanatic Help  (Read 2215 times)

« on: March 04, 2006, 02:34:35 PM »
I REALLY need some help with my website. I don't have much stuff on it, so I need you nice people to send me stuff that I could really use. Anything will help. The URL is here:

http://www.freewebs.com/simlover677/

My email address is here:

simlover677@gmail.com

Please, do not delete this topic. This site is going to be great, but it won't if there isn't nothing on it. Please, help.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 05:55:17 PM »
You don't really need to make another topic for your site. Your other topic already has all the info everyone else needs.

I'd like to help you out, but I'm caught up in my own website. If things are going well enough, I'll be happy to help you. In the mean time, all I can do is send in cheats and hints.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 07:01:17 AM »
Its because my other one was deleted or something.
Most Wishy-Washy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 04:28:56 PM »
Errrr... To start, I highly recommend you take that clock thing that follows your cursor off. THat's kind of annoying.

I can't help with actual content, though, having never actually played this game.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 02:14:35 PM »
You think so?
I kinda like it.
How about laser's shotting at the cursor instead?
Most Wishy-Washy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 03:00:29 PM »
No, please. Nothing that follows your cursor. I have yet to find any cursor-following devices that's novelty outweighs their annoyance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 04:35:20 PM »
Kay, no problemo.
Anything to get a larger fan base.
Go to the section "Telephone Book" to send me stuff without using an EMAIL address.

Most Wishy-Washy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 02:26:56 PM »
Your site looks promising, and although the clock thingy that follows your cursor scared the pee out of me at first (long story) I think it's neat. Mayhaps there should be an option to turn it on or off?
every

Print