Print

Author Topic: Mario Hotel  (Read 139968 times)

« Reply #675 on: March 23, 2007, 12:47:45 AM »
Wow...that's deep.

I've never been bowling in an actual bowling alley.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #676 on: March 31, 2007, 02:36:38 PM »
I bowled a strike once. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #677 on: March 31, 2007, 03:48:32 PM »
I've never been bowling in an actual bowling alley.

I love bowling, its very fun, so I suggest visiting one. I'm not trying to brag but, I get alto of spares and strikes. Bowling is probably my favorite sport beside basket ball, and foot ball. Bowling is probably the only sport I can beat every one else at by myself.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #678 on: March 31, 2007, 04:20:15 PM »
Bowling is probably one of the only sports I actually like. In fact, this hotel needs a bowling alley.

« Reply #679 on: April 01, 2007, 07:55:24 AM »
Umm... what happened here? All the forum sections' names have changed. Is this an April Fool's joke?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #680 on: April 01, 2007, 11:10:05 AM »
LOLZZ!1 Forum Ghetto and Slums! XD
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #681 on: April 01, 2007, 06:14:02 PM »
Super Paper Mario trailer!

Happy April Fools, fools. XD

« Reply #682 on: April 01, 2007, 08:16:56 PM »
This page has the true Super Paper Mario story trailer on it. :D No lie.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #683 on: April 01, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »
I love bowling, its very fun, so I suggest visiting one. I'm not trying to brag but, I get alto of spares and strikes. Bowling is probably my favorite sport beside basket ball, and foot ball. Bowling is probably the only sport I can beat every one else at by myself.

What's your best game?  Mine's a 184.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #684 on: April 30, 2007, 12:52:22 PM »
Intercom: ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL GUESTS!!!! At the request of several guests, it is come to my attention that we need a bowling alley. I am pleased to annouce that the bowling alley is now complete and is located on the lower level of the hotel next to the Plumber's Pad Bar. I hope that I, your manager can continue to please future guests.
I see poop.

« Reply #685 on: April 30, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
Wow...I'm sick today. I didn't go to school. You might wanna give me service in my room to avoid contaminating the guest, *tsk* *tsk*

« Reply #686 on: April 30, 2007, 03:41:46 PM »
*walks in* Uh, hi... Can I rent a room? (gives a crapload of coins) And can I have a deluxe one?
Wheee...

« Reply #687 on: May 02, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »
Intercom: ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL GUESTS!!!! At the request of several guests, it is come to my attention that we need a bowling alley. I am pleased to annouce that the bowling alley is now complete and is located on the lower level of the hotel next to the Plumber's Pad Bar. I hope that I, your manager can continue to please future guests.

Coolies! *rushes towards bowling alley*

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #688 on: May 02, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »
You know something, this topic shoulda' been called "Hotel Mario" (Ya' know, the CD-i game.)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #689 on: May 02, 2007, 08:45:57 PM »
Huh... I just thought of that. >.<!
Wheee...

Print