Rice
1 (4.8%)
Salsa
4 (19%)
Lettuce
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Print

Author Topic: Best part of a Burrito  (Read 14751 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 09:05:25 PM »
I had burritos for dinner how bout that. It must be a coicidence.

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 10:04:48 PM »
How interesting:  Not even thinking about this topic, I had a burrito last night for dinner--but we were out of tortillas.  Let me tell you:  Bread is not the same.

I fully support Bird Person's endeavors into weird game parodies.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 12:48:19 PM »
The cheese... mainly because tortillas are qiute bland by themselves and my digestive tract rejects all the other options rather violently.

I have an extremely narrow range of foods that I can eat without them coming back up.
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
You poor soul.  Don't they have a pill for that?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2006, 10:05:29 PM »
What the heck?
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 10:02:08 AM »
I think the meat guacamole is the best part. But then again, the burrito has to have everything before it is good. Can you please put guacamole up there?

The cheese... mainly because tortillas are qiute bland by themselves and my digestive tract rejects all the other options rather violently.

I have an extremely narrow range of foods that I can eat without them coming back up.
But isn't cheese one of the worst foods you can eat with that kind of disorder? My uncle has the same thing. But his was very, very serious. He was in the hospital for two months in a near-death state. He was internally bleeding and could only eat by a machine that feed him through the veins. If he ate anything, he'd vomit.
You poor soul.  Don't they have a pill for that?
No, but they can do an high-risk operation.

What an odd topic....
I also think the meat is the most important part.
* Khold looks at MaxVance's last topics
XD
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 10:06:05 AM by Khold »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 11:04:55 AM »
Yes, I suppose I'm one to talk. I did make that poll about toilet paper.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2006, 11:45:42 AM »
I think the beans are the best because of the gas you get after eating it.
I see poop.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2006, 12:32:36 PM »
Khold, did you ever consider that different people may not have the same type of problems?
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »
By "violently reject" -- I mean throw up it and whatever else I've eaten in the past few hours after about 3 seconds. It's not a medical condition, at all. To me, if the texture and taste of a food don't match, I can't eat it. It's very odd. I can eat loads of ketchup, but pizza sauce and pasta sauce make me throw up. Very odd.

A pill or operation isn't going to fix this.
~I.S.~

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »
Well, from the way he described it, it would seem that he has a lot of the same problems that my uncle has. I didn't mean that he had the same exact disorder. Sorry for the misunderstanding. XD

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2006, 03:22:20 PM »
I think the beans are the best because of the gas you get after eating it.

Weirdo.  That's just disgusting. And weird.

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2006, 06:07:18 PM »
Where's the lettuce?

I like stuff crunchy, and the best I'll get in a burrito is lettuce. Unless it's an old burrito. Other than that, yeah, meat.

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2006, 01:11:52 PM »
There you go Bobman sir.  I think you may be the only one voting for it though. Perhaps...

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
Tortilla. We used to buy make-it-yourself burritos and I'd sometimes eat just the tortilla.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print