Print

Author Topic: Mario Maze  (Read 1990 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: April 30, 2006, 10:30:37 PM »
Okay heres what you do, mario and friends have been traped in a maze by bowser! They will face many dangers trying to escape(dead ends, enemies, trapdoors and anything else you can think of! Your posts keep the story going! also try to be funny, creative, and smart with your posts.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 09:05:20 AM »
Mario and his friends weave up and down the maze that seemed endless."How are we going to get out of this!" shouted Luigi "We will just have to keep moving tell we find the end." Mario replied

They continued on until they found a whole bunch of Koopas all in a row. Luigi screamed as did Peach. "Oh please, This is easy." Mario jumped on one of the Koopas and kicked it into the other koopas.Knocking all the Koopas unconscious.

The group continued on hitting many different dead ends and curves. The occasional enemy popped up but nothing that the Bros. couldn't handle. Until they saw him the first of the boss enemys they would have to face.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 10:20:26 AM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »
"A gaint mechanical koopa!!" yelled toad. It stood 14 feet in the air and was walking towards the group. "Mama mia!" screamed luigi." I cant not-a-stop it!" mario said. " there are a lot-a-spikes on his head and-a-shell!" Then the Mecha Koopa was breathing fire. FWWWWWOOOSSSH!!and scorched up peaches dress. " Hey! said peach. " this is a brand name dress!!" The mecha was getting closer and closer to the group.The only thing they could do is cowar in a dead end. How cn they stop it? we will know as soon as someone else posts.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 12:26:06 PM »
    Mario and Luigi looked at each other for a second... then they both started firing fireballs frantically at the thing. The Mecha Koopa wailed in agony, as it tryed to stop the flame that was torching his tail. Peach kicked it in the stomach.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Print