Print

Author Topic: The Answering Machine Game  (Read 6272 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 09:08:09 PM »
*sounding stupid and tired* Eh there... I'm not ehvailable right nehw, sorrehhhhhhhh.  I'm probably... probably most likely plehing video gehmes right now.  Or maybeh... maybeh I just don't like you, ya know.  It's possibehl.  Wehll... you may leave a message after the (BEEP!)
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 06:52:18 AM »
pikachoo with his stupid jibberish: Pika, pika CHOO! pika? pikachoo? CHOO, CHOO!

It's not pikachoo, it's Pikachu. If you're gonna critisize something, please spell it right.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 05:09:25 PM »
(Luke Skywalker in his whiny voice) Daaaaaaad, how come you never call, or even write. Come on I hate Stupid uncle Owen he never lets me go to tachi station to pick up power converters. I hope he gets shot by stormtroopers, wait, you can control them, make them kill Uncle Owen pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee. I know that you ARE BUSY PWN'ing rebels but I Love you. Please call back ASAP. Oh crap, here comes Uncle Owen. Say hi to Lord Sidious for me. (Hangs up angrily)

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 06:06:37 PM »
emeryl: you puts da cheese in da chowda. bam!

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 07:19:49 AM »
Prankster: Hello, is your refrigerator running? WELL, YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 02:42:09 AM »
Me: I'm not home at the moment. Duh. Why'd you even call? I'm gonna bash you, you *beep*!

NOTE: The beep is the beep that you leave the message after.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2006, 03:38:29 PM »
Me: "This is Glorb's residence, Glorb speaking. Actually, it's my recording, so it's not really me...well, technically it's not, but it's me speaking. Wait, I'm not speaking, my answering machine is! That [bleep] stole my identity! I'll [bleep] his [bleep]! Wait, I'm talking...that means I'm alive! Okay, whoever's listening...take a paperclip and some string. Then do something. Anything to stop this homicidal answering machine! Oh, I know...
*BLAM BLAM BLAM*
Okay, I shot my toaster...argh! This thing's still recording! Okay Glorby, don't panic, you were in World War III...wait, was I? No, that's right, there were only two world wars. Okay, remember your training in 'Nam...oh, I was never in Vietnam. Crap! Crap crap crap! Ah! It's...
*SLAM!*
Argh! Get it off me!
*WHACK*
Okay...AAAAH! It's still recording! This may be my last recording. *Sigh* Oh, yeah, anyway, when you here the beep, start talking."
every

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 07:51:05 PM »
Random lady: (Okay, this time, I'm finally gonna do it. I'm really gonna tell him how I feel. Here I go.) ..................................... *hangs up*

Print