Print

Author Topic: fans of other things  (Read 17059 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 08:41:48 AM »
Ninjas: Because they can beat zombies and pirates.

Pirates > Ninjas

*remembers the "argument" about this on KRR*
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 07:52:39 PM »
Me too, it was totally freakin' awesome!!!!! Now the cartoon network is shameful crap and they actually have live action hosts. Also, they got rid of all of the good shows that they used to show, like dexter's lab, Powerpuff girls(yes I watched that, don't laugh),Time squad,Samurai Jack,courage the cowardly dog, and of course, boomerang. Boomerang rocked!
I LOVED Time Squad!  I laughed and learned at the same time.  Some of My fondest memories were in my basement watching Cartoon Network.  Darn you, Cartoon Network!  Ya had it goin' and all of a sudden, you wash it down the drain along with your glory.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 08:14:28 PM »
I am a fan of...

-Robot Chicken
-Family Guy
-Aqua Teen Hunger Force
-Books...lots of them
-Guitar/music
-Metroid
-Kirby
-Writing fan fiction
-Airsoft
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 10:34:38 PM »
i didnt add south park because i just became a fan of it. that show is hillarious! i loved south park the movie too. im surprised it got good reviews from the critics.

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 11:32:01 PM »
I LOVED Time Squad!  I laughed and learned at the same time.  Some of My fondest memories were in my basement watching Cartoon Network.  Darn you, Cartoon Network!  Ya had it goin' and all of a sudden, you wash it down the drain along with your glory.

Blame Nickelodeon, who was destroying CN in the ratings with their inferior schedules and Sam Register, who brought the mindset of rerunning the current shows to the ground, canceling many good ones, and focusing the network on being a Nick clone. He's also responsible for enforcing the whole anime influenced cartoons like Teen Titans and Ben 10. Luckily, he's been removed from power and from any control of Powerpuff Girls Z.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2006, 04:14:18 PM »
When will people learn that if something's not broken, don't fix it?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »
If there's one thing we learned from the past, it's that we never learn from the past.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2006, 05:14:05 PM »
Lacking in order as much as possible:

Intelligent Dance Music
Mega Man
Marvel Comics
Star Fox
Radiohead
Chrono Trigger
Star Trek
Classical music
Tron
Star Wars
Game music
Latin
RPGs in general
Yes
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2006, 12:34:48 PM »
The Simpsons (Cartoon and Hit 'n Run game)
Comics (Calvin and Hobbes, Far Side, Close to Home, FoxTrot, Speed Bump, and Rubes)
LEGOs
Puzzles/Toys (Rubic's Cube, brain teasers, blocks, ...)
Pink Floyd (The Wall and Wish You Were Here)
Late 80's early 90's rock/grunge (Blind Melon, Temple of the Dog, ...)
Classical music (Fur Elise, Moonlight Sonata, ...)
Katamari Damacy
Guitar Hero
NES Mega Man
DDR (Extreme and Mario Mix)
2D platform and puzzle games
Science Fiction (Books: Hitchhikers Guide, Gateway, Timeships. Movies: Butterfly Effect, Gattaca, Serenity)
Science (Physics, quantum mech, cosmology, neurology, life extension, transgenics, ...)
Slashdot.org
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2006, 01:47:08 PM »
I forgot to add that Nickelodeon show, Avatar: The Last Airbender to my list.  Oh, and I recently listened to a few Monty Python skits.  "And now for something completely different"
So I'm also a fan of Avatar and Monty Python
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2006, 12:23:19 PM »
i love invader zim.

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »
I am a fan of

Techno music
80s music
Mario
Zelda
SNES games
thats pretty much it
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2006, 12:11:54 PM »
-
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 06:38:58 PM by goodie »
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »
yu-gi-oh
mario
bruce lee
lego
star wars
zelda
war craft
military

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 04:06:18 AM »
Even though this was bumped, I have to say that I no longer care for Avatar.  The old episodes were great, but it went down somewhere during their travels in the Earth Kingdom.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print