Print

Author Topic: Help Change the World!  (Read 8706 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« on: May 20, 2006, 02:11:56 PM »

Are you changing the world?
What are you doing to help the environment?
What are you doing to help the animals?
What are you doing to help other people?

Pick a topic or two, or choose to do all three!  The more we help, the better the world!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 10:22:11 PM by fuzzy »
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 02:17:34 PM »
well, nothing, I guess.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 02:45:10 PM »
I always use air dryers in public restrooms instead of paper towels.

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 03:11:15 PM »
I recycle, and I do not litter.
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »
I change the world everyday, usually by doing the opposite of all actions the other questions pose. We all do.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 05:50:50 PM »
oh yeah, today, I didn't take a shower, and I probably won't tommorow.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 06:06:47 PM »
Way to go SushieBoy!

But, alas, I ask this very same question every day, myself...well, not really - but I have since this topic has been made.  I'm helping the world by being nice to people for once, and showing old people that there is still some faith in the youth of today!  : D
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 06:48:07 PM »
These things are all a start, but we can all do more.

Mission: I don't mean to sound bossy, but I would all like everybody to boycott Kentucky Fried Chicken.  The way the company treats its chickens is highly inhumane.  Chickens get their beaks chopped of without any painkillers, are overfed to the point where they can't walk or their legs break under the pressure.  Unable to walk, the chickens cannot eat or drink and they starve to death.  Chickens are also stuffed into pens without hardly any room at all.  This frusturates the chickens greatly, and the pens are never cleaned so the ammonia that builds up burns the chickens' throats.  When the chickens are being loaded up in crates to be taken to the slauterhouse, they are violently shoved inside.  This often caused bone breakings and serious injuries.  Perhaps the worst part is next.  When the chickens get to the staughterhouse they are hung up by their legs which are often broken, and are put through a stun bath.  But to save money, KFC has turned the intensity of the bath down.  By doing so the chickens often just get shocked badly before being stunned which hardly even works most of the time.  After the chickens are "stunned" they get their thoats slit while still fully awake.  Some do not even die then, and are next put in scalding hot water to remove their feathers.  Only then do most of the chickens that are still alive, die. 
KFC has been asked many times to change some of their ways, but they refuse. 

This is why I want you to please boycott KFC-a company that is just way to cruel to their chickens.  You can find out more by going to kentuckyfriedcruelty.com or by asking me a question.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 07:00:38 PM by fuzzy »
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »
I hate KFC and all other fast food restaurants in the first place, so this won't be hard for me!
But, even though they're just chickens, that sounds really gruesome!  Fast food is nothing but a danger to society.  It's what makes America the country with the highest percentage of overweight people.
(And by the way, where exactly are you recieving this information)?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 07:30:48 PM »
I always use air dryers in public restrooms instead of paper towels.

Please don't bring that up again. :P

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 07:33:22 PM »
Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Pamela Anderson, is that you?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 07:56:56 PM »
Isn't it "Kitchen Fresh Chicken" now?

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 08:17:49 PM »
Fuzzy: I'm glad that you want and others want to make a difference in the world.  That's wonderful and the best way to live your life.

Personally, I really hate when animals get treated like that and wish that people would find a more humane way to kill them.  I don't want to offend anyone by saying that but I believe that God gave animals to people for food, but I also think that people should be responsible with the condition of the environment, the number of animals that are hunted, and the way they are treated (for the sake of not offending people or just becomming desinsitized to some violence).

I want to make the world a better place by helping as many people as I can in as many ways as I can, and trying to help them have better lives.  One thing I want to do is to donate money to charities and organizations that help poor and hungry people.  IMO people are much more important to help than animals and the environment, but I think those things are still important to take care of.

SushieBoy: Great!  You're saving water and saving money.  I think I might cut back on using water as much too.  Maybe I'll just take one shower a week, wash my clothes in rain water, and cook my food in rain water.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 08:19:59 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 08:50:35 PM »
Well, let's see. When I get old and have my own house, do I save the water or the trees? Because I could save the water by not getting a dishwasher and simply using paper plates and such. Or I could save the trees by not using paper plates. Water or trees? I say save the water, because without it the trees can't grow anyway.
I could clone myself to make the world a better place.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 01:30:04 PM »
These things are all a start, but we can all do more.

Mission: I don't mean to sound bossy, but I would all like everybody to boycott Kentucky Fried Chicken.  The way the company treats its chickens is highly inhumane.  Chickens get their beaks chopped of without any painkillers, are overfed to the point where they can't walk or their legs break under the pressure.  Unable to walk, the chickens cannot eat or drink and they starve to death.  Chickens are also stuffed into pens without hardly any room at all.  This frusturates the chickens greatly, and the pens are never cleaned so the ammonia that builds up burns the chickens' throats.  When the chickens are being loaded up in crates to be taken to the slauterhouse, they are violently shoved inside.  This often caused bone breakings and serious injuries.  Perhaps the worst part is next.  When the chickens get to the staughterhouse they are hung up by their legs which are often broken, and are put through a stun bath.  But to save money, KFC has turned the intensity of the bath down.  By doing so the chickens often just get shocked badly before being stunned which hardly even works most of the time.  After the chickens are "stunned" they get their thoats slit while still fully awake.  Some do not even die then, and are next put in scalding hot water to remove their feathers.  Only then do most of the chickens that are still alive, die. 
KFC has been asked many times to change some of their ways, but they refuse. 

This is why I want you to please boycott KFC-a company that is just way to cruel to their chickens.  You can find out more by going to kentuckyfriedcruelty.com or by asking me a question.

Ummm... who cares? Chickens reproduce quickly, so we can't really kill all of them. Or am I thinking of mice...? Plus, we should kill chickens to try to stop the spread of Avian Flu. And who cares if we use cars, use paper towels, use lots of water each day and eat meat? This thread is basically saying that if you eat at KFC, you are a miniature version of Satan. Lock please.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print