Print

Author Topic: Getting to know you.  (Read 5988 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 10:08:44 AM »
Good call G-Dawg and like you solidmushroom I have a nick name that I created for myself the Mario Enthusiast I know its nerdy, but Im a nerd. I play only Nintendo games most of the time. Except for you know computer and my playstation 1. Pretty much at lunch I sit by myself and also while I wait for the bus. All of you are like my best friends.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 01:13:29 PM »
Name: R*Bert
Hates: Injustice
Wants: World Domination
Job: 9th-grader

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 10:11:04 PM »
Neotev: What kind of cows?  I just had to ask that.

The Chef: Does your world domination include injustice?

I feel sorry for all you people who say that you're loners in school.  If I were there I would definitely try to get to know you.  I'm beginning to realize how little I talk to new people and people who aren't in my age range and I want to work on that.

But if by "loner" you're talking about just being alone by yourself, I guess that kind of describes me too.  I'm just one big confused Yoshisaurus.

Now... as for me!

(Warning: post contains some religious comments)

Basic stuff: My name is Jacob, the most popular name in the U.S.!  I won't tell you my age or where I live but I will tell you that I do exist and am actually human! XD  I first joined TMK over a year ago while looking for some Mario books "Choose Your Own Adventure."  Later, I had fun reading all of the mail bags and then after reading some of the posts on the forums, I decided to join that.  At first I was kind of an idiot but thankfully you guys are pretty nice and (along with maturity) helped me learn to be more normal and more kind.  Or kind of normal.

Interests: Quite a lot! I like acting in drama, playing piano, reading books (especially sci-fi books, the Bible, self-help books like the Purpose Driven Life, and I'm beginning to like history), doing things on the internet, writing stories, hanging with friends. I enjoy looking at clouds and stars, playing video games like DDR, thinking up wild ideas and then making them a reality, learning about cool things like undiscovered creatures (i.e. possible living dinosaurs!), and making jokes. Most importantly I want to learn more about Jesus, become more like Him, and tell people about His love.

Expertise: Nothing. Ha, actually I am good at some things but I'm kind of modest so I hate to say what. I think that I'm fairly good at drama due to all the millions of first prize medals I've won (okay not quite that much). Piano is not something I'm that great at but I enjoy doing it so that's all that matters to me (but I haven't done it for awhile though). I rock at writing stories! Well, I can make pretty good plots but my grammar needs a little work.  What else? Ah... oh right! Video games! Yeah! I'm awesome at those! In some categories anyway. I just love to the play games like Mario, Megaman, and Sonic, because they totally rock!  Well I guess one of the only things I'm not good at is shutting up... like right now. But I guess I should soon so I will.

Pointless, false fact: My signature comes from an episode of Star Trek that never aired.

Finally, if there's any more personal information you want to know, I ask that you don't ask me.  Sorry, but I want to be somewhat careful online, even if I am a little overcautious.

Edit: I'm also working on a huge fan fiction and still trying to decide what to do with it!  Perhaps you all will see it some day on this site, but if possible I'm aiming for an actual book. (All things are possible with God!)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 10:23:36 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2006, 01:08:22 AM »
Name: Mitch D.

DOB: 26/3

Alternate names:
Elite 4 Mitch (PP06, PE2k)
Metal Mario Mewtwo Man (Petitions)
Luigi Simpson (formerly TMK, Charas project)
Dragon of the Wind (Fanfiction.net)

Interests: a lot

Friends: a lot

More to come.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 10:23:18 AM »
Neotev: What kind of cows?  I just had to ask that.
I raise a variety of different breeds of cattle. I was kind of forced into it. But it makes me money so I can buy video games and stuff. But mostly I raise Simmental steers.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2006, 02:31:49 PM »
The Chef: Does your world domination include injustice?

Nope. That's why I want to dominate it. If I were ruler, the world would be a better place.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2006, 02:35:34 PM »
Yup, Chicken as far as the eye can see, right? Hahahaha(this isn't meant as an insult.)

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2006, 06:38:07 PM »
Name: Brad

Interests: Music, books/writing, video games.

...and I'm busy right now, so I'll add more later.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 03:40:07 PM »
Expertise: Nothing. Ha, actually I am good at some things but I'm kind of modest so I hate to say what.

I'm modest too...but I'm starting to get out of it. Thanks 8th grade!

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2006, 05:30:01 PM »
Name: Michael Sobala
Peeves: hypocrites, lazy slobs that complain about affirmitive action taking their jobs
hobbies: model rocket launching, Mario, Nintendo, videogames, sports
Dee-licious Orange!
NATURALLY FLAVORED ORANGE SODA

Print