Print

Author Topic: What are you learning about in life?  (Read 21938 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2006, 07:19:12 PM »
What if your wife has gained 200 pounds since marriage and you really do not find her beautiful anymore?  What do you do then?
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2006, 07:46:16 PM »
Help her out with a diet program. Only buy healthy foods. Excersise together; It's more fun with a partner.

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2006, 08:01:57 PM »
Man YR, that's one heck of a list! I must say you know more about women than I'll ever know in my whole life. I'm a little clueless when it comes to women, which might explain why I don't have a girlfriend yet.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2006, 08:44:10 PM »
o_O;

[19:04:37] <Suffix> Suffix reinvents air conditioning: http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/1798/picture225yf.jpg

...a little while later...

[19:40:19] <Suffix> NEVER put a block of ice in a tray that cannot hold the respective volume.
[19:40:33] <Suffix> ESPECIALLY right over the computer tower.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2006, 09:55:13 PM »
AHHHH!  Is your computer all right?
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2006, 10:10:05 PM »
If he posted here, then I'd think it is xD
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2006, 10:14:11 PM »
Yeah, it's doing okay. After I dried it off with a towel, I had no ice left.. So I'm wearing the towel and swimming trunks as I type. Right now.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2006, 11:07:42 PM »
I find any material that believes it has "figured out" women annoying. I think that the opposite sex of my species is as complicated as I am, and can't be completely broken down in a "guide to women" like a machine in its instruction manual.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 11:09:25 PM by TEM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2006, 12:34:41 AM »
I'm with TEM. Plus, if you aren't able to assume some of the stuff in that list on your own, well... at the very least you must not be very observant.
At all.
That was a joke.

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2006, 10:37:30 AM »
I'm learning that you get what you give during life, and even if you do give more, you can still receive less than what other people get for basically nothing.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2006, 02:32:29 PM »
TEM: I'm not saying that this book has women completely figured out, and the book doesn't say that either.  It's just seven big theories about women that appear to be backed up by research, many comments, and a national survey.  I bet there's lots of things that men and women will never understand about each other.  And this stuff may seem obvious but the book dives in deeper and has much more to say about things.  I just want to help guys out if some of it is true.  We must do whatever we can to try and understand the complicated mystery that is the female mind!

Suffix: Guh!  Sorry that happened to you.  I'm just glad it wasn't the "end" of your computer. *rimshot* Hey, I can see your foot in the picture!

SSM: I think that giving is a wonderful feeling even if you don't get anything back too.  Why is it so hard to give then?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 02:36:21 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2006, 02:37:33 PM »
We must do whatever we can to try and understand the complicated mystery that is the female mind!

Aw, why can't we just leave the females be?  They ain't no less com-ply-cated  than men.

New Radicals: "You only get what you give!"  Great band.  Great song.  Great message, I guess.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2006, 09:53:08 PM »
A stupid discovery I made last night:

I stayed up late, and needed to go to bed. I couldn't turn on my light, because my parents were sleeping. Instead, I reached around, trying to prepare the bed in the dark. I remembered my DS, and turned it on, putting the volume on mute. The DS makes a pretty good flashlight.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2006, 01:19:41 AM »
You can back up absolutely anything you want to say with "research" but that doesn't make it correct. Do 100% of guys all exhibit the same mannerisms? No, and so why would a book assume that women did? I can understand some girls way better than others, and I would go even so far as to say that those girls understand me rather well also. What do you think about that?
That was a joke.

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2006, 01:32:42 AM »
I think that is cool.

Print