Print

Author Topic: Coincidence Corner  (Read 17976 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 11:13:26 AM »
As of last week, the DEEZE was gone. I guess the real Deezer was thrown in jail and forced to clean up the mess.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 09:07:55 PM »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »
Koopaslaya: creepy o_0

Some of you may have heard of the riddles from 'Alice in Wonderland'. They are difficult to figure out, and I found a riddle inside a riddle. I think it's just coincidence, so, imo, it belongs here. =P Check it out:

Part of one of the riddles has a requirement that the King must bring different types of people in different amounts. The numbers are seven, ten, five and nine.

The first number, seven, begins with an S, which is the 19th letter of the alphabet.

The second number, ten, begins with a T, which is the 20th letter of the alphabet.

The third number, five, begins with an F, which is the 6th letter of the alphabet.

The fourth number, nine, begins with an N, which is the 14th letter of the alphabet.

If you add the 'ths' together (19+20+6+14), it equals 59. Not a significant number, right?

Then, subtract the actual numbers from 59. So, the sum would be 59-7-10-5-9. This equals 28.

The author of this riddle is Louis Carroll (actually a psuedonym), which has 12 letters in it. Subtract 12 from 28, which leaves 16.

The answer of the riddle is also 16.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2006, 01:58:15 PM »
The night before last, I had a dream that involved Star Wars somehow. I think it had something to do with the SNES Star Wars games (this has given me the desire to play those video games, which I haven't in probably a decade).

The dream seemed to come from nowhere; I hadn't seen any of the movies in over a year, hadn't played any of the games in an even longer time, and I don't recall talking about it any time recently---so pretty much it hadn't been on my mind.

Well, that evening (last night), I turned on the TV and Star Wars: Ep II was on. Weirded me out.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 07:30:52 PM »
I turned the TV on and Episode II was on too!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »
Wow, that happened for me too!
That was a joke.

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 06:53:23 AM »
Well, that evening (last night), I turned on the TV and Star Wars: Ep II was on. Weirded me out.
I turned the TV on and Episode II was on too!
Wow, that happened for me too!

Wow, it might've been a coincedence that you all watched the same TV channel.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 06:51:50 PM »
I have some odd and kind of stupid coincidences.

I was riding the bus home from school, and, out of boredom, looked out the window. The bus was right next to a building, and on the side of the building was graffiti. It read "BPG." And I was like, "Wait a minute. BP=Bird Person, G=Gang." So, I guess the Bird Person Gang has vadalized my town/city/whatever works for you.

On another bus ride, we passed a pawn shop that has already prepared for the Halloween holidays. In the front of the store, there was a globe with some ghosts in it. However, a sign was underneath it, and it read, "No boos allowed!" So, I immediately thought, "Huh. I guess Boo_penguin and King_Boo are banned from my town/city/whatever."

One last coinkidink. I was on yet another boring bus ride home. We were stopped in front of a sign.  Written on the sign was a bunch of gang insignia. One of the writings said, "R.I.P. Derzee." So, my brain thought, "So, Deezer or dezzer was killed here, or else Deezer had another twin who was killed in a gang-related fight." Well, these are the weird and odd coinkidinks I had. :/
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2006, 07:07:43 PM »
XXD XD XD XD XD!!! Funny coincedences! Well everytime I see this bird on this sign, my mind instantly goes "O RLY Bird Person".
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2006, 06:32:46 PM »
I was thinking about my siblings' ages today and I realized something weird--

The 1st child was born in 1980.
2 years later...
The 2nd was born in 1982.
3 years later...
The 3nd was born in 1985.
4 years later...
The 4th (me) was born in 1989.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
3nd, XD
Well yeah. You don't wanna mess mith me and my homie-g's. Or my homie h's. We roxor u and rofl. Then u am cry.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 03:01:08 PM »
Today I found this old CD I hadn't listened to for a long time, but when I put it on, it had the exact same songs that it had when I last played it!

It was a Rockapella CD.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 07:53:27 AM »
You mean those guys from Carmen San Diego?  I liked them.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2006, 07:40:42 PM »
Here's a weird coincidence I found out:

Rugrats, which was one of my most favorite cartoons as a kid, first aired on August 11, 1991. Then exactly 13 years later (an unlucky number) my dog was put to sleep.

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 04:15:05 PM »
Coincedence.

I turned 13.

Then my sister had her baby, 2 days after

My friends mom had a baby, 2 days after my sister.

Then my friends little bro had a b-day, 2 days after that.

Print