Print

Author Topic: One thing I hate about ACWW  (Read 2484 times)

« on: April 02, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »
It's those pesky cockroaches! I haven't played the game in a while because I decided to spend more time with my friends and school, but upon playing the game, I was greeted by the cockroches, running around my house...
I'm sick of it happening, it's like Nintendo is forcing me to play the game everyday, or face the consequences.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 03:43:59 PM by PaperMario »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 04:59:04 PM »
You only have to play it at least once a week.

To get rid of the cockroaches, step on them! It's fun. >:D
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 05:12:13 PM »
Haha.  You have one thing to hate about AC:WW, and it's... cockroaches.  How do you feel about weeds, then?  I don't mind either, really.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 06:22:54 PM »
I did'nt get as many weeds as I thought I would, but when you have more than one floor, the cockroaches can get pretty annoying....

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 10:26:37 PM »
I got angry with Animal Crossing once, and I've been a little put off since.

I do a lot of playing on the go, so when I get home my DS goes straight to its charger.  Usually, I set the alarm and go to bed, but this was the weekend, so I just left it there.

The following day, I got Metroid Hunters.  When taking Animal Crossing out of the DS, I heard the speakers shut off.  Oops!  I had left the game in sleep mode!  Oh well, no big deal:  I've got a brand-new game to play; who has time for animals?

Pssh.  Yeah, right.  I went back to the game later and realized that I had erased a very productive day.  That's not what makes me mad, though.  It was RESETTI!  That rotten mole popped out of the ground and started chastising me, when I was more devastated about losing my save than he was!  He's such a judgemental person.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 04:14:21 PM »
I also hate this about Nintendogs. I just hate it when you have to give up your life everyday to just feed them when I have a real dog. I would change the DS's clock, but it would be such a hassle.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 04:56:15 PM »
That's why I never play Nintendogs anymore. I also force myself to at least pick weeds/find fossils/check out Nook's/water turnip every day. It only takes me about five minutes.

Another thing that makes me (dare I say it?) "cross" with this game is the fact that I have never had a Spotlight item in Nook's, and the only Space items I have left to collect are Redd's/Spotlight items. Argh!

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »
I would change the DS's clock, but it would be such a hassle.

Thats how I feel when I miss out on K.K. Slider's performances.

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 06:12:40 PM »
I don't like how limited the custom designs in ACWW are. Sure there are ways to work around it but still. Making the infantry soldier from Advance Wars was hard because the palette that had most of its colors lacked the skin color. Then the fact that the patterns repeat themselves on clothes and wallpaper and such.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print