Print

Author Topic: Dissention  (Read 4718 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2001, 08:19:48 PM »
We know what Magikoopas are, Everyone does. Ok here's something better:

It looks like Gusty gultch only always dark, some parts are lava Pools and Lava falls. Bowser would of course have a HUGE castle. The part where everyone lives, is like Forever forest and they all live in something thatl ooks like what enemy they are (Koopa=Koopa shell) And some of the more loyal ones like bosses, get to live in big mansions like the Boo Mansion.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2001, 10:55:09 PM »
Presumably the place would be covered with Koopatrols and Goombas.

Just out of curiousity:
Is 'Yoshi' a name or a species?
Likewise: Toad and Baby Bowser

Theoretically, Baby Bowser nor Baby Mario should be able to exist in the same field at the same time (eg: Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Parties 2 and 3)

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2001, 06:55:28 AM »
Yes, Yoshi is the name of a species. Toad is also the name of a species but the Toad from Mario Party and SMB2 is just called Toad. As for Baby Bowser and Mario, That is kinda strange. I did think about it once in a while.

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2001, 10:11:02 AM »
as long as we're on the topic that the koopa kingdom is like gusty gulch, the ones that live there should live in those boo houses. and dark all the time? that just doesn't make sense. it just happens that average playing time for a mario game is 15 hours, and since mario always starts in the daytime, 14 hours later, when he gets to the last level, its night.

and when you enter the boo's mansion yard, it does that same howling when it becomes night in Zelda OOT. I always expect wolf creatures to come out of the ground every time i hear that sound.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2001, 10:20:54 AM »
the save point in luigi's mansion is Toad. its the Toad, not a toad.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2001, 12:37:44 PM »
Yeah, I do kind of feel sorry for Bowser because he always seems to fail and because his whole army seems to be traitorous and even if they weren't they'd still be useless. Bowser pretty much has met his match in Mario and all of his friends. Yet, I can't feel too sorry for the giant lizard because most of his losses are his own fault(see the post Stupid Final Bosses for details), and if Bowser actually did win, we'd have no more Mario games (unless some drastic plot twist comes in, like Mario's alive in an alternate universe or something). Bowser's a villain, and in most games the villain is bound to lose, so Bowser's just like the other villains with his losing streak, so I really can't feel too sorry for him, but I do have a small sense of pity towards the massive malignant monster.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2001, 01:15:35 PM »
Well frostbite, it is a video game, and in Paper Mario, you never see it get darker! And neasr Boo's Mansion, it is always dark!

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2001, 05:10:16 PM »
Bowser could claim 1/5 of the victory in SMRPG, I suppose. I think what Bowser needs is a bigger, nastier villain to commit a more heinous atrocity than him (eg: SMRPG).

What's kind of iritating is that Wario got off easy with regards to being evil. He took over Mario's Castle (?) in Mario Land 3 and got his butt kicked. Then n Wario Land, you played AS him to find the giant gold Toadstool statue, which, upon the destruction of Syrup Castle, was promptly stolen by Mario.

Long story short - Wario got to be the next closest thing to a good guy: He got to be the protagonist.

I think they should make a game like that for bowser :)

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

Print