Print

Author Topic: Koopa Mechaniks.  (Read 2099 times)

« on: August 31, 2001, 12:27:38 AM »
King Bowser Koopa is a large turtle like creature who is larger than conventional Koopas, but has a spiked shell and has hair. Can speak english (and japanese too, I suppose), but when he plays sports, most of his speech is limited to a series or snarls and roars.

Koopa Troopas and ParaKoopas are a speecies of intellegent turtles that, after fifteen short years have learned to walk upright and build houses. Koopas typically have colored shells and no specific loyalties as a whole. Koopa names usually contain the letters 'Koo' or 'Ko' as the first 3 (or 2) letters; eg: Koover, Kooper, Koopa Koot, Kolorado.

Some Koopas train as either Ninjas, known as Ninjakoopas, in the art or magic and called Magikoopas, or as Bowser's elite guard called the Koopatrol.

Some Koops breeds grow to several times the normal koopa's size, in common are King Bowser Koopa and Kent C. Koopa. Their paratroopa equivalents go by two different names; Tub-O-Troopas (greeen shells) and Heavy Troopas (red shells).
*note* shell colors may have been reversed.

» Further notes:
> This is a rehash of another recent post of mine. I liked it so much I decided to make a thread of it.
>If I make too many new topics, someone tell me and I'll try to stop.  Please try to have a good reason handy, though, as I don't work well without them.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2001, 12:30:27 AM »
I'd also be interested to hear some of yor most Killer Koopa Kombos (KKK)
(^c^)
Little joke there, I hope I haven't offended anyone.
A KKK is any neat or cool shell trick you can remember and put into words, like kicking a shell into the air and wasting 4 or 5 guys, or any yoshi-related shell incednts with eggs or shell spitting.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2001, 07:01:44 AM »
That's a pretty in terestign post but...why are you just telling stuff we already know?Anyway, I'd like to see Army Koopa's like the Shy Guys.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2001, 05:14:52 PM »
I dunno. I guess I'm reposting it here becasue I didn't want to go of topic in another thread. Sorry...

Note: Killer Koopa Kombos should be changed to 'Killer Koopa Knockouts'.
------
"Because I left my bazooka at home."

Edited by - Mauser on 8/31/2001 4:17:24 PM
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2001, 06:18:36 AM »
Well, this thread has inspired ROARING RESPONSES!

I can't keep up with all this feedback!
Jeez guys, throw me a bone here.

Don't tell me there are zero cool shell stories?
Whata disappointment!~

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

Print